It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are One Conscious", "The Soul as Flower" and "Reincarnation"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hi all,

I put this in ATS Skunk Works because I cannot and will not provide any sources, it is theorizing on the combination of the "We Are One Conscious", "The Soul as Flower" and "Reincarnation" and some other stuff. It is not my belief or theory I live by, it is just something that makes me wonder about existence.

I would also like to add that although it is fun to read, explore and philosophize about both subjects, for now I can only live in the present, the future is not established (since I did not make any choices I will have to make), the past left some scars but it has left me.

When I was young, pre-puberty, I stumbled on a book in my local library about reincarnation. I really hate this but I don't recall the title or author and I never found it again in that or any other library again. All I know now, 15 to 20 years later, it was yellow, thick like 300 pages and had several pagainistic and cultural symbols combined on its cover. (yeah I know, i should have imprinted the title in to my mind but.. too bad) It was not about the theory on reincarnation, it were a lot of elaborated reports of past lives of people. Some had a little intro on the subject, like people who were afraid of water, they have drowned several times in their past lives. Battlefield reports, groups of souls who were always in the same family, you name it. The "standard" reincarnation reports.

One story stood out. (I'm trying to recall something I read ages ago so don't flame me if I have it wrong, or do so and tell me the title of the book, I like to reread it.) It was a battle between one soul (I refer to it as soul because the book did) and a group of souls. The battle lasted for approximately 256.000 years with some breaks. Years as we now them now. The souls were battling through the universe and the one attacked found a planet where he/she/it could hide for some 80.000 years before they found him again and started the final battle. He/she/it was defeated. There were detailed descriptions of the environment of the different places, like colors and structures but I would make them up if I would type about it now. It was for me just the fact that Time could be so different when experiencing something else, it just opened a doorway I wasn't aware off.

I also met people who did not belief in the soul as a constant, they compared it to a flower, when you die your soul is like a flower, all the leaves will spread over existence and will connect to other pistils creating new flowers, souls. It sounds a bit off but it can explain a lot.

We are one conscious, religion life after death in eternity; being part of the existence of your chosen Supreme Being, both bring a same message. You experience Time in Life. Eternity has no Time. We could debate if that is true or not, I'm not dead so I can't tell you, lets assume it is.

Before I go deeper in combining them I would like to say that every time I try to discuss this people are really fast in rejecting the theory. It doesn't really matter if they are religious, philosophical, down to earth or what ever.
The quick "No" from every angle makes me feel I'm onto something that I need to explore, although I realize I could never get the full understanding from just this "living" perspective. If both the Positive and Negative reject something in an instant it makes me wonder, it feels like standing outside Ying and Yang and both Ying and Yang tell you that that is not possible, like they want to keep you in the structure where they both are One Structure.

What is not clear to me, is that if we are one in eternity and we place little individuals in a "place" with time for the sake of experience (We are one conscious) or Trail (Religion), that place has to be part of eternity.

Taking that example of the battle that took ages, I tend to think that that one soul took 256.000 and more for one experience, while other reincarnations could have several experiences in the same time frame. It is pretty simple it still follows time.

I do not deny or acknowledge any of the theories of "we are one" or religion.
I do not deny or acknowledge any of the theories of reincarnation (as they can be leaves of another flower lol).

But what happens if we can reincarnate, but the time is irrelevant. I mean this, there is nothing that proves to me that if I reincarnate it will be after what we know as August 25 2011. Why shouldn't I go to 11.000 BC? Why shouldn't I go to 1556?

Lets assume that that is possible. I will explain it as an example:
When I die, I will be born in 1900, taking the flower concept as stated, a brand new "soul", If that life ends, I will reincarnate lets say in 1901, if that life ends, I will reincarnate lets say in 1899, and so on. I will have the chance to meet myself, even kill myself or beget myself. It unifies us all as one. (ok one sick oneness but you get my drift) I am you, I bomb myself, I enrich myself, I am the elite, that controls me the middle class, that is in clash with me the lower class. The theory of the flower, although the ones that present it to me, never mentioned this, can explain the differences between the different me's. Take the concept of a flower in your head, don't change the species (or do it doesn't matter it just makes it more complex in your mind) and realize that one flower cannot contain all the different leaves existence has, it is limited. Different flowers compete for their existence in time, the differences are there because in the existence of time, Ying and Yang, Positive and Negative, Light and Darkness, + and -, the binary 1 and 0 or On and Off are opposites, although from one structure.

Ok this stuff can really make my mind turn, I neglected the theory for years, but I thought it would be fun to put it out here for my other Me's to make my other heads turn.

But for now, I am me, you are you and isn't life in the present great?

Diyainoue

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So, lets say you are onto something. What good does it do. It seems like we are limited to our own "existence" regardless of what time we are in. So, there isn't much to be changed. or maybe i am missing something?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

That is why I live in the present. The most important aspect of life.

The theory gives us nothing else but a concept, just like every other philosophical atheist or theist theory does. I'm just exploring different theories to try to put into one, get to the core, if there is any.

Combining instead of dividing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Your comment regarding reincarnation not being dependent on time reminded me of a relevant short story: "The Egg"

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue

That's a neat thought that you have: Perhaps we are born again into an earlier time in history after learning something in this decade. We go back to right a wrong and cycles of souls motivate new outcomes today as they go back in repair mode. Like you say, interesting to ponder. This might explain prophecy as the warning for the souls returning to earlier infinity. Each cycle of souls who are saved for new birth get a chance to patch wrong coding in the overall sequence until the entire process produces a heavenly outcome in the end. This is unfounded by anything I have every read, but it is intriguing to ponder.

As far as the Bible is concerned, "you must be born again." These were the words of Jesus to Nicodemus in John 3. The four resurrections that are mentioned in the Bible are always for future times in infinity. This is up for interpretation of course. Each new life brings a new purpose for each soul.

The Gnostics labeled three types of souls in existence. I don't place much overall truth in many of the Gnostic texts, but we can never know what they knew from the library of Alexandria and other sages of old. There may be elements of truth present. Nothing can stand apart from being wrapped in some form of truth. I think the concept of these three categories of soul could be very accurate according to what I can determine by my own witness of life:

1. Spiritual Beings - Those with purpose who are rising toward God by the fruit of the life lived.

2. Physical Beings - Those who are in process toward becoming spiritual beings or descending away from the process. This level is said to go either way; either closer to God or further away by actions.

3. Material Beings - Those who are blinded to the processes above. These beings cannot find salvation and live in their own created hell.

The key, by virtue of what the Bible reveals, is to realize the preexistence of consciousness. This is realizing the nature of the material world as arising from consciousness and not the other way around. This first step reveals belief in God. From this starting point, a person has the opportunity to see that all infinity resolves in Love. Once a person sees this, they instantly identify the source of this love in the Bible. Examples such as John 3 and 1 Corinthians 13 are examples of a unique worldview that reflects divinity from consciousness instead of the primacy of the material world. Jesus is the unique character that twisted our worldview on its heals by revealing that Love was turning the other cheek, loving our enemies and doing good to those who persecute us.

This runs contrary to what we normally believe--eat or be eaten. Only divinity can accomplish the development of artificial sentience, which is what we are. We are created in an image. The material world is an image created by God and we are in the image and "the image of God." Both. Genesis 1:27 states this clearly. The image is no different than the image you find connecting to you now. I am not here now, but you still think I am here speaking to you. In reality, I am in my back yard sipping coffee and watching the sun go down, or at school teaching, or sleeping in my bed. My thoughts here are only the image of what I am thinking now, but you are noticing in time later. This is the same for God and our reality. We are merely reading the thought as the wave of existence passes our notice. LINK

edit on 25-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Lets say this stuff is possible!

Think about the implications!

We don't have to die or give up this experience. We should be trying to come up with sciences that allow us to transfer ourselves from one avatar to another without the dieing process!

Therefor retaining the information and experience we gained in the last body without it being wiped clean or sunk deep into the sub-conscious mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We ARE each other. We all spring from the same place, nourished by those who died, carrying our lines great and small throughout the world, breathing the same air, drinking the same water, walking the same ground, we're never NOT connected. We just don't remember. We are each other and knowing that we can rise above the sins of our fathers because we see the connections. It's not so much we're reincarnated as we always ARE.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yes, I'll be brief...I understand your experience as mine was similar growing up next to a library...You tripped upon some information it seems. Now recollecting and discerning. Seems all good...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

You now the movie "The Acid House" (1998)?
Someone meets God and has a "somewhat" similar conversation.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Diyainoue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

It is interesting to compare the biblical interpretation of the Whole with the "We are One Conscious" theories.
Both mean the same with "little" differences that they seem to be keeping slashing about. You see the same reflected between philosophical theories, religious theories, as we see it reflected in life, between cultures nations, cities, ages what ever, "little" differences we seem to clash about. Within families, whiten in your own thoughts when we make a choice. Don't you like the fractality of life?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingLeoric
We don't have to die or give up this experience. We should be trying to come up with sciences that allow us to transfer ourselves from one avatar to another without the dieing process!

Therefor retaining the information and experience we gained in the last body without it being wiped clean or sunk deep into the sub-conscious mind.

I think you should see dieing a bit different. When you had a good meal, you want to relax, when you had a good day, you want to have a good sleep, when it has been day, it becomes night

Before you skip it, try it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bea2theJ
We ARE each other. We all spring from the same place, nourished by those who died, carrying our lines great and small throughout the world, breathing the same air, drinking the same water, walking the same ground, we're never NOT connected. We just don't remember. We are each other and knowing that we can rise above the sins of our fathers because we see the connections. It's not so much we're reincarnated as we always ARE.

Maybe We ARE, but in this reality we are split. Is this individuality able to reborn, or is it just another of the same? I mentioned fractality in a reply above. And shouldn't it apply to higher levels too? I'm not sure if this reallity would be step 2 after "We ARE". If you get what I mean.

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Yes, I'll be brief...I understand your experience as mine was similar growing up next to a library...You tripped upon some information it seems. Now recollecting and discerning. Seems all good...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

That's a neat thought that you have: Perhaps we are born again into an earlier time in history after learning something in this decade. We go back to right a wrong and cycles of souls motivate new outcomes today as they go back in repair mode. Like you say, interesting to ponder. This might explain prophecy as the warning for the souls returning to earlier infinity. Each cycle of souls who are saved for new birth get a chance to patch wrong coding in the overall sequence until the entire process produces a heavenly outcome in the end. This is unfounded by anything I have every read, but it is intriguing to ponder.

As far as the Bible is concerned, "you must be born again." These were the words of Jesus to Nicodemus in John 3. The four resurrections that are mentioned in the Bible are always for future times in infinity. This is up for interpretation of course. Each new life brings a new purpose for each soul.

The Gnostics labeled three types of souls in existence. I don't place much overall truth in many of the Gnostic texts, but we can never know what they knew from the library of Alexandria and other sages of old. There may be elements of truth present. Nothing can stand apart from being wrapped in some form of truth. I think the concept of these three categories of soul could be very accurate according to what I can determine by my own witness of life:

1. Spiritual Beings - Those with purpose who are rising toward God by the fruit of the life lived.

2. Physical Beings - Those who are in process toward becoming spiritual beings or descending away from the process. This level is said to go either way; either closer to God or further away by actions.

3. Material Beings - Those who are blinded to the processes above. These beings cannot find salvation and live in their own created hell.

The key, by virtue of what the Bible reveals, is to realize the preexistence of consciousness. This is realizing the nature of the material world as arising from consciousness and not the other way around. This first step reveals belief in God. From this starting point, a person has the opportunity to see that all infinity resolves in Love. Once a person sees this, they instantly identify the source of this love in the Bible. Examples such as John 3 and 1 Corinthians 13 are examples of a unique worldview that reflects divinity from consciousness instead of the primacy of the material world. Jesus is the unique character that twisted our worldview on its heals by revealing that Love was turning the other cheek, loving our enemies and doing good to those who persecute us.

This runs contrary to what we normally believe--eat or be eaten. Only divinity can accomplish the development of artificial sentience, which is what we are. We are created in an image. The material world is an image created by God and we are in the image and "the image of God." Both. Genesis 1:27 states this clearly. The image is no different than the image you find connecting to you now. I am not here now, but you still think I am here speaking to you. In reality, I am in my back yard sipping coffee and watching the sun go down, or at school teaching, or sleeping in my bed. My thoughts here are only the image of what I am thinking now, but you are noticing in time later. This is the same for God and our reality. We are merely reading the thought as the wave of existence passes our notice. LINK

edit on 25-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

I love this post. It's theperfect example of everything on this entire forum.

"That's a neat thought you have." Followed by a complete dismissal of that thought and a quick presentation of the premise that the poster would rather discuss instead. Like a blind guy and a deaf/mute guy who live together. Neither has any possible way to actually communicate with the other, but in this case, neither is even aware of the divide.

We should all just have the site host blog pages for us, and blather on about our precious truths to ourselves instead of pretending as if we actually give a sh*t what anyone else thinks. And yes, I've placed my own self right within the gaggle of idiots who waste time here with posting their tripe to those who are only waiting to find an opportunity to post their own version of crippled nonsense in "response".

The afterlife is going to be pretty funny. I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I didn't reply the way you did, but I thought about it lol.

The reason I did not mention that is because it is an interesting subject, that I would like to put in another thread.

The paradox of "We ARE" "We Create" and "We ARE Created"

I will put it on here someday, maybe today, tomorrow or next month, just when I feel like it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue

I didn't reply the way you did, but I thought about it lol.

The reason I did not mention that is because it is an interesting subject, that I would like to put in another thread.

The paradox of "We ARE" "We Create" and "We ARE Created"

I will put it on here someday, maybe today, tomorrow or next month, just when I feel like it.

I think that sharing our ideas is great. That said, I think that if one disagrees, then one should challenge the idea, and help the poster put the idea through its paces. That way the concept is given a chance to develop and advance - or die in its crib if it proves to be fatally flawed. What seems to happen too much here is that people come here to market their notions (or those notions that they've embraced) and they prevent the development of other notions via thread hijackings and other, less obvious, focus dispersion tactics. Then, the thread - and possibly a really valuable idea - wanders off into semantics battles or falls off the front page entirely.

What has amazed me, over the last 2 years that I've been here, is how little is actually advanced on what seems to be a very active forum. And, it's not as if reality is as subjective as - let's say - political debate or social engineering ideology. Reality is what's real. Real - regardless of what some geniuses around here relentlessly insist - is an objective quantity. Real is a black and/or white determination. Something is or it isn't, and that's just how simple it is. The fact that such confusion and subjectivity is promoted here, suggests that the most active participants don't understand the fundamental concept that is represented by the term "real", or they purposely seek to create confusion in a high traffic Internet forum that inherently has the potential to dissipate such confusion if properly utilized by the contributing participants.

I presented a thread - maybe a week ago - that sought to illustrate the profound difference between those posters here that use this forum to learn and refine serious metaphysical truths via revelation and challenge, and those posters who seek to dismantle the notion that anything can ever be learned by such efforts. What I learned was that most active posters don't even read the posts themselves - not even the OP in many cases. The rest don't read for information, but read to find points that will serve to refocus the presented discussion in a direction that will serve their own well-established efforts to promote whatever idea or traditional philosophy they've been working this beat with since they arrived.

I guess that the Internet really is nothing but one long commercial that's interrupted here and there by video clips of kittens and puppies and guys doing the dumbest sh*t imaginable. Good luck getting anyone to even notice you if discover what you're seeking. The truth is that no one here is actually seeking anything but agreement with what it is that they brought here with them. And it's the same everywhere else on this planet, regardless of what's being discussed. Human beings are fascinating, but their urge for unique identity prevents them from actually learning anything other than how to best become their own inimitable version of unique.
edit on 8/27/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Personally I have no problem with people spreading their own agenda in everybody is some truth. You just have to filter it and reinterpret it. Exploring these subjects, the internet is just as talking with people in the streets, with most you can't. I can understand that people see this forum as a "special" place, but like everything it will be just a reflection of its users. The internet is a tool for communication in discussion forums, for some entertainment, for some the truth.

Human beings are fascinating, but their urge for unique identity prevents them from actually learning anything other than how to best become their own inimitable version of unique.

That is funny, Aren't we Created in the image of ???. That would certainly explain a lot.

With religious people, no offense, I keep in mind that you could compare the with addictive people. No matter what argument you bring up even if they agree with you 100% they keep loving their addiction. The great thing is that if you want to explore some info, lots of them are happy to share their interpretation."
I see no problem in a Data-Collector - Data-distributors relationship

If you put out Bold statements, people react more heated and will share their truth. Sometimes you need to defend the opposite of your interpretation to get to the core. If you search for a place that is just right for you, you keep searching en being hindered by your surroundings. If you start exploring for knowledge your path will take you there. You will filter what ever you want to filter, surroundings are valuable but as long as they can provide you on your search.

Special places are just what you project on them, nothing more.

The fact that such confusion and subjectivity is promoted here, suggests that the most active participants don't understand the fundamental concept that is represented by the term "real", or they purposely seek to create confusion in a high traffic Internet forum that inherently has the potential to dissipate such confusion if properly utilized by the contributing participants.

Again I don't want to offend people but it is not a Sin to be Dumb. I can explain more about it but I think it is enough to say that. Just push some buttons and cut the weed. Lol.
To go On topic. If you consider Reincarnation you could think some people came here to search some are having a break and party, some bought the war package, some had given a fine for past life and have to suffer for a while.
I do not need people to offer me something they don't naturally have, so I am not disappointed if they can not give me what I seek. I used to be disappointed, not anymore and I like it. People are people, some change, some don't.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree.

Picture of the Universe:

Picture of Neurons in the brain:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Conversations like these should be on the front page more then some of the topics that get there, for an example I've seen the Nick Cage topic on more then one occasion on the front page.
That's sad, topics like these should be in higher circulation then garbage like "is Cage a vampire?"

top topics

join