It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Bunker Time For TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
More gasoline for the fire

This is from 2005, six years ago.

* US Federal Government Assistance - Home Page

List of US Federal Government Grant Opportunities

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005 (modified on Jun 24, 2005)

Homeland Security

* Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory Conceptual Design, $1,500,000 total funding [NOW we know how the elite got their underground bunkers built!!!]

Abandoned Mine Land Reclamation (AMLR) Program (Abandoned Mine Lands), $158,600,169 total funding
grant-opportunities.idilogic.aidpage.com...

And think of all those nice minds in the mountains of Virgina and West Virgina.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

don't feel bad, I still don't know what half the abbreviations on here mean. (eg. ETA, no idea, estimated time of arrival doesn't make sense where I see it being used) . anyway, my suggestion, google whatever you don't know. it's amazing all the useful as well as useless stuff they store. although somedays I think it's better not to be informed. there is something to be said for naivete'. IMHO of course.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The funniest part is, they dont really have any bunkers to run to.

Unless you count a few de-comissioned and outdated cold war bunkers that are no secret.

With the dissapearance of the nuclear threat around 1991 they just stopped building these kinds of places. There may be some hardened emergency control centers around due to 911 mentality but certainly no mass of facilities to house 'government' to ride out some apocalyptic event.

Places like the bunker at The Greenbrier hotel in Virginia that was supposed to house congress during a nuclear war just dont exist anymore. As far as I know. If the poo flies at the fan most of them will be as screwed as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa

They'll be a nice find for archaeologists of the future....
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

In a sterotypically English Attenborough accent.

"Look here as we see this perfectly perserved specimens of primative human. Notice their slightly smaller brains in comparison to their counterparts. This is gentically relevant to their underaverage penis. This would of sought them to wear an expensive material, known as 'a suit' and enticed them to try and control their fellow humans with a large vocabulary, most likely taught to them on what we now know as 'word of the day toiletpaper'
Notice the muscle defination in their wrist as they would of most likely waved their hands around, trying to avoid direct questions.
edit on 25/8/2011 by ShiftyMedi because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

I think others on this site would respectfully disagree.

There are many military and government areas that people theorize may contain vast underground facilities....well beyond the cold war-era scale.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In reality TPTB are not those in the public eye, they are those who operate behind closed doors that make all the calls.
The puppets that we see , the ones that we think that govern us will be the last ones to run( and not by their own choice)
The one public figure I would keep an eye on is Warren Buffet.
Has anyone wondered why he just dropped 5 Billion Dollars on of all companys, B of A when everthing around us is falling apart. Maybe after such a large invesment he may take a little vacation .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Ya, Buffett's actions has me worried. Does he see a chance to make some money in a partial BOA bailout, or is he just the tool used to calm the masses and investors?

IMO, it was just a "steroid shot" to keep the bank above water until other plans can be made. I wonder where Buffett is at now!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join