It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't water be used as fuel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Converters in cars need only to convert from combustion to steam. Not impossible or extremely costly. It can be cost effective.

Steam does not provide any energy for the system, whatever causes there to be steam does. Steam is not an energy source, it's a results of one.
edit on 5-9-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
dear god NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fresh water will become scarce and expensive on it's own in the next 10 years, we don't need the corporations making it worse !!!!!

the better idea is hydrogen fuel cells, which creates water as a byproduct

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Flaws of Physics id say....

All laws are meant to be broken. And whos to say
Laws of Physics cant be USED??

There is tons and tons of sides and colours of these
laws, id imagine we know about 1% of them all..

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A guy all ready accomplished this in the 90's

His name was Stan Meyer.

He was offered over a billion dollars for his patents by Oil corperations but refused them.

He cared more about humanity than money.

Oh, they killed him for that also.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

A guy allready accomplished this in the 90'

Not really.

His name was Stan Meyer.

It was.

He was offered over a billion dollars for his patents by Oil corperations but refused them.

But stole money of local businessman...

He cared more about humanity than money

Or so would lead you to believe.

Oh, they killed him for that also.

Doubtful.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I applaud you for your copy and pasting skills....

Can you bring anything else to the table other than dis-info.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
reply to post by boncho

I applaud you for your copy and pasting skills....

Can you bring anything else to the table other than dis-info.....

Do you know the definition of dis-info?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Where are your facts that your firing back with other than ASCII text...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Where are your facts that your firing back with other than ASCII text...

You are the one who originally posted the claims. If you want to source them, I'll source my rebuttal. If not. That's the way the cookie crumbles...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I showed you a source.... The words from the mans mouth....

Oh that's right you probably didn't even watch the video.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I showed you a source.... The words from the mans mouth....

Oh that's right you probably didn't even watch the video.....

You probably didn't even read his published works. Did you?

While continuing to set up Water Fuel Cell business entity and inventing, Stanley A. Meyer has begun working on a book entitled "With the Lord, There is Purpose" describing his "faith-walk" with the Lord to fulfill end-time prophecy. He continues his speaking engagements throughout the world.

Praise be the lord...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you want to see the other side of the story, it has been covered by a few:

Here

Here.

and..

Here

There used to be plenty more, but to be honest, most people walked away from it years ago. It seems to have gained a new life now that most of the investigative materials relating to the story are gone.

Rehashed hoaxes, happens time and time again.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Aardvark Daily.... Nice source.

That the same place Qaddafi got his shades.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Aardvark Daily.... Nice source.

That the same place Qaddafi got his shades.....

I already posted his writings. Do us a favor, since your a believer, go out and build one and become a millionaire. The materials are there for you to do it.

If I remember correctly, the last time Meyer came up I posted a link to advocates who built a system of his schematics and it didn't work. Not sure where that post is though....

Easy for you to end the debate though, just build the machine, since it works.

That's what I would do if I was convinced it was real...

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by playswithmachines

Have you broken the laws of physics, I.e. getting more energy from the hydrogen than you spent splitting it? Yes or no?

I don't think electrolysis breaks the laws of physics at all, and the HHO gas is very flammable, and highly explosive, as my uncle just a few days ago found out the hard way. I gave him one of my reactors to install on his car, which he did. In a moment of stupid, he took off the hose leading to the air breather with the reactor running, and held a lighter to the hose. The reactor exploded into a thousand pieces. It even blew up the plastic cap.

I rebuilt mine, placed the electrodes closer together, and got way more production from it. On a recent 160 mile trip, we averaged 36 miles per gallon. This on a 4300 pound van with a 350 V-8 engine. The people in here that are claiming this technology does not work should do a little research, and build one for themselves. They do work. You cannot run your engine on HHO, yet, but you can double your mileage, and clean out your engine, and gain more power from it. I strongly believe the ones trolling this thread are working for BIG OIL. Why else would they do this?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
One thing that should be noted is that we depend on oil for much more than just fuel. While I am a strong advocate of alternative energy, few people stop to realize that we depend on the bi-products of oil for everything from computers to cosmetics to skin care products and toothpaste to medicines.

All of these applications of the bi-products of oil are a direct result of the processing of oil into various fuel substances and the refinery process. Unless society is ready to live without the millions of products that petroleum provides us with beside gasoline and diesel we will never see the end of big oil and oil companies.

Computers contain many petroleum bi-products as do tennis shoes, nylon, all forms of plastics, tires are a petroleum bi-product as they are not made from the rubber we get from rubber trees, the list goes on and on. So until we find a way to make all of the various plastics and other oil bi-products from something other than petroleum, oil companies will continue to drill for oil and prosper, even if every human on the planet went back to horse and buggy for their transportation.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I rebuilt mine, placed the electrodes closer together, and got way more production from it. On a recent 160 mile trip, we averaged 36 miles per gallon.

How much water did you reactor consume on this trip?

(john_bmth knows where I am going with this...)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by boncho

If you want to see the other side of the story, it has been covered by a few:

Here

Here.

and..

Here

There used to be plenty more, but to be honest, most people walked away from it years ago. It seems to have gained a new life now that most of the investigative materials relating to the story are gone.

Rehashed hoaxes, happens time and time again.

This is so obvious people. ANYTIME anyone comes up with alternative ways to run a car engine, BIG OIL sends out people to discredit everything they have accomplished, and "prove" they are scamming people. This is what happens to a Nation that is ran by criminals. BIG OIL is a major power in this country, and they have already murdered people for running a car on water. If it is a scam, and does not work, then why, pray tell, was Congress even interested in it in the first place, and why was Stan Meyer murdered, and all of his plans stolen? You have to stop and think when people like this troll a thread with so called "proof" that something is impossible. Ignore them and move on. Hydrogen is the fuel of the future, whether BIG OIL likes it or not.

Such places as Yahoo's Groups (Watercar, as an example) has over 13,000 people who have successfully built hydrogen boosters for their cars, and have successfully increased gas mileage by 50 to 60% percent. Don't sit there on your butt and tell me it can't be done- the Japanese are doing it, the Aussies are doing and they're doing it in Europe! It baffles me how stupid some of you people are. I've worked on these systems for several years, I've seen it where IT WORKS- and still, you try to say "Oh, this won't work" The critics are happy to point out in theory HHO technology shouldn't work and they can come up with all sorts of mathematical equations to prove their cases while drivers using this technology whiz by, saving gas and wave at the naysayers and critics who are left in the dust. I doubled my gas mileage, saving my family over $200 every month, while the naysayers are still buying expensive gasoline and bitching that HHO generators will not work.
here

here

here

and here

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is so obvious people. ANYTIME anyone comes up with alternative ways to run a car engine, BIG OIL sends out people to discredit everything they have accomplished, and "prove" they are scamming people.

Really? I think Big Oil could do better than a couple poorly written, obscure websites... If they wanted to discredit something....

Still not telling us how much water your reactor used on your trip?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
With my current setup, two reactors, regulated at 40 Amps per, lost no perceptible water content, and was still producing quite nicely the next morning when I checks them, as I do before ever trip. The water doesn't just go away, and the gas expands a lot. The bubbles are pure HHO, they go into a bubbler, and fro there are sucked into the air stream. I suppose on a really long trip one would lose a little water. I am thinking of adding a small vacuum line to an inlet port for gas production at idle, and of adding SS plates to my bolts for more production. You should really build one and see it work for yourself. Just don't light a match around it.
edit on 9/5/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join