It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercial encourages kids to turn parents over to police!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erowynn
Is the kid really being wronged? Did he work for the money to buy the food? Did he go to the store and purchase it himself? Did he prepare the meal? No, more likely than not his parents did all these things, the very people he's turning against.

Remember, this is being targeted towards children and they react differently to these kinds of things than adults. I'm not saying that kids are going to be truing in their parents over a few bites of food, but think about it. What if I just don't like my Mom's new boyfriend? Maybe I can make him go away, for a long time.

Mom gave dad his own share of Mac and cheese so, yeah the kid is being wronged and that is how kids would see it.

You are reading way to much into it if you go from someone being turned in for taking something not his to turning in moms boyfriend because you don't like him; people have been doing that since long before this commercial.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

Kraft Dinner?? Sorry I assumed everyone knew that lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Has there been an increase of parents being arrested because their kids called the police on them? In fact, has any parent been arrested by the hands of their children? Show us some reports, articles, statistics, something. The real question is, how seriously do little kids take Kraft Mac & Cheese commercials? Would they risk losing their parents over it?

On a scale that matters? Obviously not yet. That is not the point. But this process has been initiated full tilt boogy since the 9/11 false flag event.

Just as the past recent generations have been lied to - to the point of "Radicalism" the next generations will be groomed in the opposite manner. The younger generation blindly enforcing the older.

Little commercials like these always make me roll my eyes, because it is just more evidence of what is soon to come.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by Erowynn

I might agree more if dad was stealing from the government, but it's the kid being wronged in the commercial; there's certainly a bit of subliminal there but it may be more you connecting it.

We at ats are in the special place to make these connections more often whether intended or not because of our constant exposure to these topics.

why is the government not going to jail for a long time for stealing from us? this is a horrible commercial

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I get that this is a conspiracy site but I doubt American kids are turning in their parents. In fact, I was a teachers assistant at a school for emotional disturbed kids and not one of them ever called the police on their parents. So if these kids, who have every right to call a cop, didn't dial 911, I seriously doubt this Mac & Cheese commercial has any effect on any youngster, ever.

And yes, a report/article/anything would be nice to back up your claims. Otherwise, you just have an opinion you try to state as some kind of fact.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

It's not just the Kraft commercials. There s a load of commercials that are basically trying to empower children to influence their parents in a disturbing way. Remember the toyota commercial where the kid is ashamed to ride in mommy and daddy's old minivan, so he told them to buy a 'cool' vehicle for him to be seen in? Many commercials send a message that empowers kids, tweens, and teens to influence the household income by providing them everything necessary to avoid peer pressure. We call it consumerism. Watch commercials closely as to how they push consumerism, the 'princess syndrome', and so forth. You will also notice the immasculation of men, over the top feminism, unnecessary debt mechanisms, 'economic globalism', etc. It pretty much fits into the social engineering paradigm.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

UNFORTUNATELY this started 20 odd years ago with the dare program in schools
so now it is normal to be a snitch rat fink in todays society
part of the no responsibilities for your own actions everyone complains about
the younger generations have been taught to put someone else in the bad place and they walk
wonder where///

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by Erowynn

It's not just the Kraft commercials. There s a load of commercials that are basically trying to empower children to influence their parents in a disturbing way. Remember the toyota commercial where the kid is ashamed to ride in mommy and daddy's old minivan, so he told them to buy a 'cool' vehicle for him to be seen in? Many commercials send a message that empowers kids, tweens, and teens to influence the household income by providing them everything necessary to avoid peer pressure. We call it consumerism. Watch commercials closely as to how they push consumerism, the 'princess syndrome', and so forth. You will also notice the immasculation of men, over the top feminism, unnecessary debt mechanisms, 'economic globalism', etc. It pretty much fits into the social engineering paradigm.

Now I do agree with this, but I can let the Kraft commercial slide, I just think it's too big of a jump.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Yes, that commercial certainly could appear to giving us the wrong idea but let's be honest about American culture, we are all trying to keep up with the Jones. We are teh Consumers! And too boot, since when it is a new thing that kids are embarrassed of their parents? Instead of saying commercials are trying to brainwash our population we could also they are a direct reflection of our American society.

Lets face it, we are all just material girls living in a material world

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

I was apart of the targeted youth in the 80s with the DARE program and so were all my friends and family. None of us are snitches, and that lame ass program has had no influence on any of us, and I would dare say any influence on any of the kids it was directed too. Just another failed program by the US Gov't failed war on drugs.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Some folks are reading WAY too much into a simple commercial for KD.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
this is brainwashing which occurs in america's public schools all the time. Ever heard of dare cops showing 4th and 5th graders pot what it looks like ,what it smells like. Then they tell the kids the report to a teacher or even the police themselves which also have a presence in almost every school now. So they can come to your home and say well the child said you may have narcotics in your home. break your family up charge you with as many crimes as they can. they are all well aware of plea deals so the up the charges.

AMERICA IS A JOKE COUNTRY NOW. and im seriously thinking about her saying the pleadge of alligance...( more brainwashing)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

The commercial is an innocent joke. You are way overreacting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It has been done before, Germany under Hitler, The Hitler Youth Groups, they didn't have the advantage of Television to push their agenda, like the Powers To Be have today.

Boys 10 to 14 belonged to the Jungvolk, then from 14 to 18 were in the actual HJ, the commonly used abbreviation for Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth).

An ominous new development within the HJ was the appearance of HJ-Streifendienst (Patrol Force) units functioning as internal political police, maintaining order at meetings, ferreting out disloyal members, and denouncing anyone who criticized Hitler or Nazism including, in a few cases, their own parents.

One case involved a teenager named Walter Hess who turned in his father for calling Hitler a crazed maniac. His father was then hauled off to Dachau under Schutzhaft (protective custody). For setting such an example, Hess was promoted to a higher rank within the HJ.

Source: www.historyplace.com...

Who made the statement that went some thing like this, "Those who forget the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them" .
Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

YEAH and my best friend at the time got called to his nine- year olds school cause the cop told the kids
if your parents do drugs they will die
the kid went hysterical "i don't want my daddy to die ""
he said over and over
such a shame to use children cause cops do not want to work just have some one point to alky druggy misfit
but steal a few mill no problemo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

um, it's a commercial for Mac n Cheese, it's suppose to be a joke so you'll remember the product better.....They might be a "evil" corporation, but this commercial is only encouraging kids to buy their product, not turn their parents in.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Absolutely. We are a slave to (and because of) our economy. We created it, and now we're seeing the end result of it. Our consumerism is now the far stretching basis of capitalism, which is a massive ad campaign from transnational companies, including the targeted advertising on their FB and myspace hobbies. Kids are the next generation of consumers, and they're being indoctrinated from birth. We're running towards the movie Idocracy at breakneck speed.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Sounds like Obama's Youth Core Program.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
We submit ourselves and our children to this and much worse by choice. Television is poisonous garbage. You can teach them a healthy disrespect for authority. You can teach them to be happy with what the have. You can show them how to think for themselves a good first step would be to toss that TV

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Hello. Welcome to Walmart. I love you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join