It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: Gaddafi speech at al-rai TV, 23 August 2011, engl. translation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Not sure if source is good or not.If some can verify or disclaim it that would be great,but anyways here is a supposed broadcast of Gaddafi from 8-23-11(best date I can find).The translation is below the video,also not fluent in the language,so it could or could not be exactly as stated.
Source

Muammar Qaddafi spoke to the local Tripoli radio station Tuesday that was then broadcast over Al-Orouba TV, broadcasting in conjunction with Al-Rai TV. Qaddafi refused to give up fighting in the speech, Reuters reports. He described his decision to leave his Bab al-Aziziya compound as a "tactical move." Rebels broke into the compound Tuesday afternoon, where it was suspected Qaddafi was hiding, but he was nowhere to be found. Qaddafi remained defiant in the face of defeat when he promised "martyrdom or victory" in his fight against NATO and the rebels, according to Reuters. He also claimed most of the compound was destroyed as a result of 64 NATO air strikes. BBC News explains how he might have escaped from the house before rebels could get to him:

"We are fighting , Aljmel Crawl , Our Tribes Worshfana and Alnwahi Alarbaa go toward Tripoli , continuous heading toward Tripoli as your grandfathers did in the Battle of Alhani And Bo Meliana and alshaat , here is the battle again , the same battles do as your fathers did , come men and women to clean Tripoli this time , every street and area in Tripoli should fight and never Surrender , the enemy will be defeated , NATO will be defeated by Allah is willing ,and the tribes which's out of Tripoli should crawl to Tripoli and control it's area too , Imams tell people to Jehaad and go in the front lines , this is the hour for to be the Martyr or Victory ,advance everywhere,

NATO will Withdraw , NATO can't continuous always , TO Hell NATO , those will rape , those will rape your girls in your houses , don't let them give it to the Colonization , crawl to Tripoli to those rats , kill them , you Marched with Millions before , now March with Millions again but for fighting , don't be scary of bombing this is a Stun grenade , don't hand over Tripoli,

Tribes will crawling from everywhere , Take all Masques , Take Rooftops , take Institutions , take shops and fight from it , there will never be a secure place for thos rats , People fighting everywhere , we are The vast majority , Tribes and people should crawl to Tripoli to protect it , women is fighting in the streets ,

We will never allow for our land to be for France . not for Italy , will never be Colony again , fight them , Libya for you , Tripoli for you not for those agents who beg for NATO , those are agents not from Tripoli , those aren't sons of Tripoli , Men and women , go out , fight them , follow them , Masses Crawl now , from everywhere to Tripoli ,
GO ahead Go ahead."

edit on 25-8-2011 by Daedal because: revised date

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

If they haven't found his dead body or captured him yet, then yeah buddy he is gonna be sending out his audio speeches. He's been doing this for at least a few days now. You can watch live footage/coverage from Tripoli via Aljazeera here, just scroll down a little bit. They'll play his speeches for ya

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I thought it was weird that everyone was declaring victory over the capture of his compound... That's like if we declared victory after capturing the white house.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

Lets be honest, if anyone captured the Whitehouse that is a huge victory. That entire area is extremely fortified and the military and police are right around the corner.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by Swills

So how huge a victory would it be to hijack a plane and fly it into the pentagon?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Muammar al-Gaddafi is a HERO .

Real dictators are cowards - HE IS FIGHTING !

He could leave many times , but he choose to stay and fight ! Defend his country ...

Even americans don't believe anymore in "humanitarian" campaign to help the Libyan people. Don't believe it ? Watch this ...

Media Openly Admits Foreign Special Forces Behind Overthrow of Qaddafi

NATO is evil - # them !

إن شاء الل
edit on 25/8/2011 by villunder because: grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by Swills

So how huge a victory would it be to hijack a plane and fly it into the pentagon?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You really want to bring up the 9-11 thing in here? Bad idea since many believe that was an inside job. Either way, it is NOT the same as capturing the Whitehouse

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of a boxer who has lost all 12 rounds, and stands there with two black eyes, broken nose, and a bloody lip, claiming victory.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I wonder why western countries are so concerned about politicians and democracy in such countries as Libya, Iraq and Iran? And in the same time whey don't care much about democracy in Central African Republic for example. Why Libyan and Iranian leaders are non-democratic and Saudi Arabian leader is democratic? And why we see the revolutions in different countries almost every year? May be that is the matter of oil, getting control over different countries and CIA actions?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by villunder

Same here.

I believe gaddafi is genuinely fighting for his country. The mainstream media reporting on rebels cheering in Tripoli is apparently false. I was following some pro gaddafi facebook groups and this is what they claim:

Green square is controlled by gaddafi forces!!! Gaddafi loyalists have control in all area of east and central tripoli and also half of west tripoli.Also the rats dont control the airport they use the highway to land small planes for supplies. saw it live on tv. The rats are now in the perimeter of corinthian hotel and trying to enter green square.but army in steadfast. Steadfast in all tripoli except the gargalesh and some areas in west that are rats. Sad news though also, the rats when they entered a hospital killed all the patients commiting one more henious crime. Spread this real news!!! only indepentent reporter now in Libya.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xray999

The western countries aren't interested in promoting democracy or freedoms. Our corrupt Gov't uses these lies to gain the support of sheeple to invade these countries. The invasion of Iraq is a great example of this. This explains why Africa, amongst other places, is in such disarray that seems to be largely ignored by the western Gov't.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by villunder
Muammar al-Gaddafi is a HERO .

Real dictators are cowards - HE IS FIGHTING !

He could leave many times , but he choose to stay and fight ! Defend his country ...

Even americans don't believe anymore in "humanitarian" campaign to help the Libyan people. Don't believe it ? Watch this ...

Media Openly Admits Foreign Special Forces Behind Overthrow of Qaddafi

NATO is evil - # them !

إن شاء الل
edit on 25/8/2011 by villunder because: grammar

Alex Jones!! Really? I used to believe in his fight until the day he posted a story about judge Judy being carted away in an Ambulance because the video camera's shot her with some sort of mind control ray.

Yesterday he had an article about how Hurricane Irene and the Earth Quake were tied together. I live on the east coast and I can tell you that it's hurricane season and one has nothing to do with the other. If there was no earthquake it wouldn't have even been a story.

Some of his articles are informative. But he takes it to fear monger a little to much. I suppose if he wasn't selling everything under the sun on his sites I would take him a bit more serious. Just because Jones has something on his site does not make it a viable fact. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

We all know his days are numbered but really what's he supposed to say...

"OK. It's alright to roll over and take it now!"

Gaddafi has been around for a long time ruling with an iron fist. I should hope he would have the huevos to go down swinging ( to borrow your analogy).

Did you hear that???

That's the sound of the Nato oil vultures circling around wait for thier North African wild dicator to keel over so they can pick apart the carcas of Libya.

Not to sound too selfish but I hope this eases global petrolium prices so I can fill up for less money. Although once this is over I'm sure we will have another pipline or deep sea rig explosion to drive the price of crude back over$100 a barrel.

I'm not so sure that the people of Libya were not better off with Gaddafi in charge. Be careful what you ask for right?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by villunder

Same here.

I believe gaddafi is genuinely fighting for his country. The mainstream media reporting on rebels cheering in Tripoli is apparently false. I was following some pro gaddafi facebook groups and this is what they claim:

Green square is controlled by gaddafi forces!!! Gaddafi loyalists have control in all area of east and central tripoli and also half of west tripoli.Also the rats dont control the airport they use the highway to land small planes for supplies. saw it live on tv. The rats are now in the perimeter of corinthian hotel and trying to enter green square.but army in steadfast. Steadfast in all tripoli except the gargalesh and some areas in west that are rats. Sad news though also, the rats when they entered a hospital killed all the patients commiting one more henious crime. Spread this real news!!! only indepentent reporter now in Libya.
www.facebook.com...

Anyone who believes that needs their head examined.
Obama wouldn't just declare Kaddafi's reign is over if he didn't know he was done for. Would make bad PR with an election around the corner.

That guy is more like the only Kaddafi loyalist still manning his propaganda post.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Nah just comparing "victories" not trying to derail or anything, sorry to OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
reply to post by Swills

Nah just comparing "victories" not trying to derail or anything, sorry to OP.

All good man

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

A pro rebel supporter arent you? well either way alex jones is right on libya, and also alex jones doesnt make the artlices just to point that out.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes I'm aware he doesn't write those reports, but I'm sure he approves them. Do I think libya is a farce, yup. Do I think it's part of a bigger picture yup. Do I believe Alex Jones has another agenda a monetary one yup. Again. I say some of his stuff is spot on, but he really lays the drama down thick. You have to agree that sometimes he acts alot like Geraldo Rivera making something out of nothing.

top topics

join