It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I know this might sound a bit strange but I have recently been told about One Disclosure option..
No there is no paper trail or links but as it was in my mind anyway its kinda been nicked off me and even acted apon..
This might not even happen but i see a lot of benefit in this approach..
I would guess that only 5% of this board believe in E/T or Aliens but i know how to increase this number to at least 80%..Big jump i here you ask and here is how it works..the Aliens open a portal between this living world and the afterlife or spiritworld.
Now you dont believe me when i tell you but you would be more inclined to believe it if a departed loved one told you the self same thing..
Over the coming days or nights i would imagine you awake from your slumber by someone whom you love and trust and they confirm disclosure to you personally..
Dont know if it would work but it would shock and calm you at the same time..
Imagine if Booby robson appeared to the Geordie nation and said its so..they would believe it as fact..
This would be my preferred option..
How do I know this because my mother appeared in a dream recently and said its so.. And she passed away Dec 2 yrs ago..
Regards
Plazmuh
[
][
][^]
edit on Thu Aug 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

How do I know this because my mother appeared in a dream recently and said its so.. And she passed away Dec 2 yrs ago..

Sorry for your loss. But if I had a nickel every-time someone deceased has showed up in one of my dreams and told me something whacky I'd be filthy rich by now....

But I can also see if I was already in a mindset that allowed me to more easily believe in this type of stuff how a simple and common dream could cause me to believe in the absurd.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

My dead relatives did appear in dreams except its the kind where you have no control and didn't seem to make any sense

new topics

join