It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 11, 2011 Vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi guys,

For this past few years I've started to have very vivid dreams... lucid dreams and some alien contact (I've had alien contact for a while now) maybe the two events have a connection, I'm not sure. Not going to bore you with other events that i had lucid dreams, but I some of these lucid dreams are REAL, some in other dimensions others in our current future.

I like to share with you one of these events that has been very strong, this happened a week ago! Normally I don't share these since no one really sees connections here, but two major events tsunami in japan and few child abduction lucid dreams were true, so I'm not sure how real this will be. I like to know who else may have had the same vision or sees a connection somewhere other than me.

In the past Alien encounters I saw many people from different time zones (not sure only this dimension or also other dimensions) and through our dreams (not psychically) "upgrade our DNA" so that we can evolve faster, as if they were forced to do it because of something "we" might do to ourselves.... very soon. I got the sense they were friendly and were somehow involved in our creation from the apes to man. They were few types of aliens; they were located somewhere very similar to Mars (desert like). After the upgrading happened I saw people elevate.

A week ago I had a VERY STRONG lucid dream, very similar to those other events. Here's what I got from it.... a "bionic event" (this word was repeated to me multiple times, I don't know what it means) would happen on October 11, 2011 (the year I'm not sure, but it felt very soon, so I'm assuming it's this year), something so big that it will change everyone's lives. I wasn't scared, but I did see a rise in sea level in a desert like area. Clouds got dark and grey quickly, UFO like lights emerged from the skies. They were not hostile, but they all showed up all over the skies either to help or watch the event unfold (maybe a disclosure of a type).

I don't normally post predictions... but this has been stuck in my head as it were tattooed. Anyhow, not sure if anyone else had this date or major event happening soon?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, there is the critically acclaimed October 28th 2011 theory that is supposedly the real end of the Mayan calendar. That is CLOSE to the date..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I recommend you check the dark knight thread I think you will find it interesting

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I dont think you are the only one that has a vision for this day.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
dang lol.
Just on birthday to, going to be 17 finally yay!
although 17 days later mayan calander comes to an end.
(makes him self feel special) lol. DREAMS ARE THE WAY TO GO!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Any chance you can link that? Not sure how to find it...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Wasn't that suppose to be on December 21, 2012?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Bionic Event you say? Well, lets start simple and define bionic

adjective

1. utilizing electronic devices and mechanical parts to assist humans in performing difficult, dangerous, or intricate tasks, as by supplementing or duplicating parts of the body: The scientist used a bionic arm to examine the radioactive material.

2. Informal . having superhuman strength or capacity.

3. of or pertaining to bionics.

Are we to be cyborgs?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think he means something related to chi power.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I dont understand what your talking about.

JK. Lots of people across the board are having these kind of dreams. One person told me they had them when they were younger and they just started again recently.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not the original but they talk about it www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I've thought about that and looked it up... but during my dream it some how related to the "nuclear" part of "bionic event" if that makes any sense...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

wow, I can relate ... thanks for the link, gonna read more on this. I can't emphasize how important this event is going to be. Since I was a child I could never see past age 35... it's just "nothing" there. Not to be feared of, but as if the same stream line of current life will no longer be there. Maybe a new one? This date has not changed for me since I was a child... just feel like getting VERY close to something VERY BIG.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Molimo

wow, I can relate ... thanks for the link, gonna read more on this. I can't emphasize how important this event is going to be. Since I was a child I could never see past age 35... it's just "nothing" there. Not to be feared of, but as if the same stream line of current life will no longer be there. Maybe a new one? This date has not changed for me since I was a child... just feel like getting VERY close to something VERY BIG.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you currently?

And it's funny but several threads I've read or heard of since joining this January all seem to add up somehow.

There's this, the D4rk Kn1ght threads, the Amalgam thread that got deleted talking about some sort of DNA upgrade via a meteor or something carrying a virus, Vamp333 and her October 28th dream, the Deplume thread in the Dreams section regarding her child's interpretation of the hum people heard around the world earlier in the year.....

Seriously, what the hell is going on these days?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. The 'upgrading' DNA is a load of crock, life isn't something to be 'upgraded'. However, you can get 'special surgery', if you had mentioned that, it would have peaked my ears.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Maybe its this project blue beam people are talking about

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Interesting... I'm currently 33. I agree with you that there is "something" going on, I have no proof nor any real evidence, but my intuition NEVER lies to me and my entire life has proven that to me. I feel like a "merge" of some sort is going to happen in the next few years. I think in October the initial phase starts and we'll all start being part of this merge.

I think some major natural disaster is on the way, it feels to me this is a waking call for humanity. We are going towards the wrong path, people like me out there are feeling it, yet are alone voice and isolated in expressing that. We do not have any evidence nor any direct solution. All we know is we're NOT on the path we were suppose to be and so for this merge to happen successfully a "wake up" call is required.

Funny enough, none of it fears me... as much as it seems to be a 'reset' of our current culture and way of living. I feel like this reset is the last attempt to change direction of this merge. In fact I think "fear" is the anchor of this merge and maybe that's why deep inside I don't have any fear. I see it as just another step in our journey to a much higher state of being.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkcloak88
Nothing will happen. The 'upgrading' DNA is a load of crock, life isn't something to be 'upgraded'. However, you can get 'special surgery', if you had mentioned that, it would have peaked my ears.

Listen my friend... every experience each one of us has we as a whole "evolve". That is "upgrading" ourselves. However something (maybe our own way of lifestyle) has hold us back from evolving further. I feel like this is why the ET has now intervene with our upgrading, because if we don't evolve further fast enough we will miss this "merge".

You are off course entitle to your opinion, but look around us.... people starving, dying, killing one another for no reason, we all warship this color paper we call money, families and friends are all slowly become disconnected from one another, we wake up like zombies go to work (if we're lucky) everyday so we can survive.... we watch others do harm to one another and do nothing about it... we do so much harm to this planet... we are not what we were meant to be!

At core of each one us is a light that keeps us connected to this "universe (gods)". It's meant to be there as a guidance, it is there to keep us sane, yet what most of us do everyday goes against this stream of light, even though most of us know we're going against the stream... but like bunch of zombies we still go against it. To me there is something really wrong, when you do something you know is wrong, yet we keep on doing it for no real reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread, freghttrain! It is so comforting to know other people are feeling the same way. I also am having strange and very vivid dreams lately concerning catastrophic events and a great change in conciousness. In the last one there were two suns in the sky and in a previous one I discovered in a very interesting way that fear is what holds us back. We are able of doing such great things but we don't use our potential in a proper way. We don't need money to live and nature has enough of everything for everybody. We just have to be really honest with ourselves and see that greed and selfishness are not getting us anywhere. Whoever denies that will not be able to move on in the upcoming events. I hope your dreams are coming true because the current situation is making me really tired already.
edit on 27-8-2011 by ElevenFlint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join