It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Stats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by leelo

Who proved it a hoax? Scientists or "armchair scientists"?

Um, besides that common sense reason and logic should instantly tell anyone with their wits about them how FAKE this video is, how about the fact that the people who made this video have admitted to it and showed how they did it? That good enough for you? Probably not, folks like you would go on to say they must be in on the cover up, lol........... We were told to keep this on-topic or out posts would be deleted. So I will return tot he topic (even though numerous posts after that mod intervention are off-topic....lol...guess he/she/it never checked back in after the warning....maybe time for one of the little girls around here to hit the "alert" button again, lol)

As far as trying to get a clean number for you OP, the other posters have hit the nail on the head. Your looking for a number from groups that have a VERY large signal to noise ratio that they can't adequately control. That being said, I think the groups that do collect this information still manage to get it cleaned up close enough to make make rudimentary assumptions, as the folks doing it were not born yesterday.

But I have to ask, what are you looking to find out? What is you ultimate goal here? Do you have a theory that you want to share with us or are you just asking for this information for no reason whatsoever? I'm going out on a limb and thinking you have an idea that you are desperately trying to find anything that will fit your conclusions...or delusions which is more often the case around here....

But why not just come out and tell us a little more about your motives? Perhaps some of us could shed some light on it for you?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Try tracing the lines at Naska (not the animals).. It is technological.

<< 1  2   >>

join