It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground military base near VA quake epicenter? Peter's Mountain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
These two threads are related to a similar Instillation down in north Carolina called big hole

Big Hole North Carolina secret instillation
Big Hole/Big Brother

It seems from what other posters are saying there are sites like this through out the country and I guess in the past they had something to do with AT&T but it is strange that they are still active.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I checked on google earth and the old AT&T instillation on top of the Mountain is
only 22 miles away from the Mineral Virginia the epicenter of the earth quakes.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cbec423ade1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jejovuh
reply to post by ravenoch

Exactly, what I suspected. We are not confirmed but I continue to think movies that Under Siege 2: Dark Territory come from stories that were, are, or will be true one day.

Have you noticed?

Under Siege 2 has been coming on tons lately?

I have seen it like 3 times this week already. And yes, it has got me thinking about satellite weaponry.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Have you ever watch't Star Gate.
when some thing bad takes over the base?
and they have to Nuc the base!
could some of them be this?
a “Foot hold”

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Holy smokes! A damn gigantic CAPACITOR, buried underground?

At least this is what these twin opposite buildings on the pictures reminds me of... two prongs standing on top of a capacitor. I wonder for what dark purpose they are using that device...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Holy smokes! A damn gigantic CAPACITOR, buried underground?

At least this is what these twin opposite buildings on the pictures reminds me of... two prongs standing on top of a capacitor. I wonder for what dark purpose they are using that device...

Good thinking.

Also notice that the entire section of ground the two buildings are on: It is a huge square shaped foundation. You can see the outlines along the edges.

Do you have any ideas why they would want with a giant capacitor? Any theory on what would require one of this size?

Here is the wiki on capacitors in case anyone else wants to look up some basic info about the topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Nice find dude, I wonder if the earthquake was actually engineered in that underground base? I mean earthquakes are a natural occurence and I'm not implying that it's really some HAARP/CIA collaborative conspiracy, but I just find it sketchy that a base is close to the epicenter.

What would be the benefit of engineering an earthquake that isn't even that powerful though? How could it benefit those who created it? I can't think of any reasons....

But, to further back up the possibility that it could have actually been artificially created, this thread talks about some dude hearing some weird sounds during the earthquake. His right ear, which started vibrating as he described it, was facing the direction of the epicenter. Then he claims his speaker system was making a strange sound, and he had no idea what was causing it.

The vibrations didn't really shock me, because tectonic plates colliding and causing the earth to shake would obviously cause some sound, but I found his speaker acting strangely after the earthquake to be suspicious. It could be nothing, but here's the thread.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

I can think of ONE reason this would be beneficial: to have a prior event on record for when you REALLY hit us with a big one.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The entertainment provided by sites like this is endless. There is a conspiricy for every ocassion. It is worse than Hallmark Cards. The information age and the ability of any 14yr old to post is mind numbing. A giant EMP may just be what this world needs.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I also read on the web that there was some kind of super magnet experiment in the mid-west around this same time frame, nearing "100 Teslas". No sure if that's powerful enough to cause any problems but, who knows.

Hmm... ?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

Nice find dude, I wonder if the earthquake was actually engineered in that underground base? I mean earthquakes are a natural occurence and I'm not implying that it's really some HAARP/CIA collaborative conspiracy, but I just find it sketchy that a base is close to the epicenter.

What would be the benefit of engineering an earthquake that isn't even that powerful though? How could it benefit those who created it? I can't think of any reasons....

But, to further back up the possibility that it could have actually been artificially created, this thread talks about some dude hearing some weird sounds during the earthquake. His right ear, which started vibrating as he described it, was facing the direction of the epicenter. Then he claims his speaker system was making a strange sound, and he had no idea what was causing it.

The vibrations didn't really shock me, because tectonic plates colliding and causing the earth to shake would obviously cause some sound, but I found his speaker acting strangely after the earthquake to be suspicious. It could be nothing, but here's the thread.
edit on 25-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Could explain the weird sounds people have heard in the air the past year. I remember reading somewhere that scientists, expecting the earth to behave like a solid body does, did the opposite much like what the moon did when tests were done on the surface with some weapons or something (I forget at my old age).

Seems logical enough, if the surface has become too "PUBLIC" for the military and other organisations, they will go underground where people can't Google-Map their way to.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoshades
Ref earlier post about possible nuke explosion and saw this - Don't see it posted anywhere
I did not know that there was a Military base in the area but after reading post it seems to make sense
It seems that the evidence may point to either an accident or an exorcise/ underground test that may have got a little out of hand.

Seismic Info

Yes, thank you! When I saw the youTube I didn't know what to think of it, but it sure fits a lot of things, and thanks for your link - one more piece of evidence.

- W

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I also read on the web that there was some kind of super magnet experiment in the mid-west around this same time frame, nearing "100 Teslas". No sure if that's powerful enough to cause any problems but, who knows.

www.youtube.com...

Hmm... ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I am very interested in what you may find out, The fact that this is an earthquake (natural vs manmade) has me wondering. could this be some tunnel boring that went wrong?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It looks like a secret place alright, but i guess when you are AT&T you are going to need places like this for helping your Government buddies spy on citizens like you and me

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by safteynet

Tunnel boring gone wrong? Interesting. If I could be so bold to expand on that, perhaps they went too deep and hit a fissure with supercritical water. That would have caused an huge initial explosion, and subsequent chain reactions released enough water into old faults that produced the earthquake.

Just a theory, I know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When the American Earthquake struck I was first on the US Seismic site for tremors.

It was reported as 0.5 km under ground. I really wish that I had got a screenshot of this as it was then changed to, I believe, something like 3.5 km underground. Now any earthquakes up to 30km below ground is considered "shallow". So this must be considered incredibly shallow.

To the point that - keeping an open mind -actually you could be onto something here

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
was in new York during this quake and was privy to epicenter being under military base in VA/MD area

the similarities are piling up.

its like dejavu all over again here in So Cal!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
How spiteful. Can't they do anything CONSTRUCTIVE with taxpayers $$$ for a change?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join