It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was there an underground nuclear detonation that caused recent earthquakes in U.S?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am fairly new here to ATS, but have always been interested in the topics and subjects involved here. I would like to take the time to ask your opinions on this subject. I can only find one link to it through The Power news, and incidentally there was another link and article in presscorp.com but it is now temporarily shut down due to "maintence downtime or capacity problems. However, I am including the link. Thank you, and have a great day!

ezli007.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
the deveopment of an american highway underground for the transport reminds me of a recent chinese building report of the same but given the man power required to core out 1000's of miles of solid rock and dump the crap somewhere i'd say its very unlikely given the man power needed and the chance of keeping that many mouths quiet

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
the deveopment of an american highway underground for the transport reminds me of a recent chinese building report of the same but given the man power required to core out 1000's of miles of solid rock and dump the crap somewhere i'd say its very unlikely given the man power needed and the chance of keeping that many mouths quiet
The u.s have been at that since the 50,s look it up.. ever since its been hush hush making dumbs, and much other things...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Vaery sorry but this is sourced from presscore.ca and eu times originally and is an article by SORCHA FAAL.

HOAX I am afraid.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I doubt nuclear detonation most likely HAARP

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Nope. Nothing to see here . move along

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah it's probably controlled nuclear detonations.
They are trying to create the natural event to reunite the nation and save Obama's presidency

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Its a SORCHA FAAL HOAX

gullible people

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am not as gullible as one might think, ha ha. I never said I believed it, I was merely asking a question as to what others thought about it.
I had never heard of Sorcha Faal until now, but after researching a little further, I suppose I have to agree it is a hoax. Its is an interesting concept though...Thank you and have a great day!

top topics

join