It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I've been lurking around the forums for quite a while, but finally decided to sign up. So.. Hey, everyone.. How's it going for you all?
edit on 25-8-2011 by soup1019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by soup1019

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
hello welcome to ATS

here is a free laugh posted today

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Hi soup1019, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Okay! Fair enough. Thanks for the useful information. Can someone direct me to the thread which explains the forum rules?

Thanks,
-soup

Edit: Slow on the uptake.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Welcome but you might of signed up a bit too late because the rapture is here and its close to the main event

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I thought the rapture happened on 5/21..
Are you suggesting that it's still happening?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Pretty obvious "natural" disasters (I use that word loosely) wars, riots( even in the UK) economy will collapse in most likely a few months events that have strong connections to events described in revelation through metaphors and symbolism

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh.

In that case, should I run around in circles shouting at the top of my lungs? It seems like this is a good time to panic.

*slightly confused*

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

In that case, should I run around in circles shouting at the top of my lungs? It seems like this is a good time to panic.

Already a team player...awesome. Make the most of your time here, and keep in mind, people will attack you for many reasons while you peruse these boards, but the number # 1 reason is for not using the search bar.

Also, drinking before posting seems to add to the excitement around here...just a thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

no links, no pictures, no video, no proof.

ignore and state your opinion, welcome.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
Also, drinking before posting seems to add to the excitement around here...just a thought.

Dude...

You told!

You said you wouldn't tell!

You told....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I know, I know...

Putting the "group" at risk seemed worth it, as our retention is down, and the OP knows nothing about "us", and seemed like a good recruit.

But, I dropped the proverbial ball...I shall go ride the Goat now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Already a team player...awesome. Make the most of your time here, and keep in mind, people will attack you for many reasons while you peruse these boards, but the number # 1 reason is for not using the search bar.

It's fine.. I'll make use of the art of posting rarely. I'll lurk around and read a bit of the threads around here. Drinking before posting? If you want to type out a bunch of incoherent swear words, then drinking is for you.

edit on 25-8-2011 by soup1019 because: Clarity is important!

top topics

join