It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Nibiru(supposedly) comes, what are you believers going to do about it ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

That is the point, you can do nothing. I'm sick of the way we're living too, a lot of us at that wall. We feel the same, it's just unexpected. What would you say if you had kids though ?

I guess I´d had another opinion because I wanted to see them live ...but because I felt that way a long time I have no kids so I don´t really have to care for someone today

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
luckily my kids are old enough to fend for themselves
LOL @ BC spelling of NibiruEleninanati - I forget how you spelled it so I made up my own

I will feel really bad for people who have little ones to tend to..... I couldn't do it

Personally, I plan to sit here, in my house, and keep hitting F5 till my house blows up or crumbles into the earth or gets picked up and replanted in OZ by a tornado

I just hope I'm well stocked on cigarettes when it hits.... I hate to think that'll be the reason I end up having to quit

Dear Nibelenirunin? Just land on my house, please. I'm not in the mood for any "aftermath".
Thanks, ♥

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well i would saddle up one of my best friends, Rose (Horse). Load up with beer and go for one last ride, Enjoying the Biggest and most spectacular show in the history of modern man.
Why go hide under your bed or in a bunker, whit what will probably be your final hours. May as well face it head on.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Pegasus2000 because: fingers too wide for keys, typo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It is quite obvious what to do, the same applies to nuclear warfare,
you bend down, put your head between your legs, and kiss your ass goodbye.

And for anyone who survives, thanks for watching,

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join