It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Nibiru(supposedly) comes, what are you believers going to do about it ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This has been a topic that has been pressing on my mind for a while, I decided to get it off my chest.
(Mods, if it's not in the right place, please move it. I'm not thinking clearly.)
If Nibiru/Planet X/ Elenin/ Melancholia is coming, what the hell are you supposed to do about it ?

It's a million dollar/pound question that nobody can answer. Getting prepared is fine and all but what can you do ?
People make me fall on the floor laughing when I hear them. "I'm going to the mountains!" "I've got a bunker!" (Have fun being in the ground when the planet splits open.)
That'll be "Fun" pronounce the word "Fun" as nightmarish.

They leave family and friends behind to run from something that could be non-existent. Some people take their relatives with them and hide in a mountain or a cave. I wouldn't want to spend my last months on earth hiding like a mole.
If I saw that planet in the sky I would want to spend all the little time I had with my family and friends.
Not on some survival goose-chase, hiding from some intergalactic boogie-man. That you wouldn't survive from anyway.

I'm not one to tell anybody to live their lives, but it is the principle. What would you do ? Would you let the planet rule your lives or would you live ?

edit on 25-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything we can do. I will instinctively try to live as longs as possible, if I die, it was meant to be.

Edit: Just to clarify, I wouldn't call myself a Niburu believer, however, I do have an open mind when it comes to such ideas.
edit on 8/25/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You're supposed to celebrate. You are witnessing a magnificent historical event. Generations have passed before you with nothing to show for it but photographs, journal entries and the like.

You get to witness the greatest event ever. Why would you WANT to do anything about it?

Words of wisdom, friend, let it be

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Let me, let you in on a little secret.. PLANET-X DOES NOT EXIST!.. It will never happen so stop worrying about it.

edit on 25-8-2011 by TechVampyre because: gramma

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

The Dark Star will surely "change your mind".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenoch

Having the whole planet being imploded by a planet that comes out of nowhere is wonderful ? I'm not meaning to insult you but what is wrong with you ? A planet appears in the sky and lingers around and hits the planet suddenly, bam we're all dead. Hun, that's not historical. That is a nightmare.

Originally posted by goochball
I don't think there is anything we can do. I will instinctively try to live as longs as possible, if I die, it was meant to be.

Edit: Just to clarify, I wouldn't call myself a Niburu believer, however, I do have an open mind when it comes to such ideas.
edit on 8/25/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

I'm open minded too, there are just some things I don't believe. I try to keep an open mind but it's a struggle with this topic.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I have read Zecharia Sitchin's books and in no way did he say Nibiru will collide with the Earth except just influence the climate once it gets near the solar system - thats it.

Ofcourse, doomsayers often like to skip the lines and push on the fact that Nibiru will collide with the Earth!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am not a believer NIbELEruNIN.
However, if for one reason or another, this ↓ actually happens.

.....when the planet splits open.

I will grab a bottle of water, and maybe a couple granola bars. I will then climb up the nearest cell phone tower so that I may have a better vantage point. I will then just hang out, and enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If it does , then it will be that star wormwood that was mentioned in the BIBLE. So, if I'm not one of the third that gets burnt up, I will try to help people and wait for the rest of the Book of Revelations to play out.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I feel the same. If something like a planet, comet or asteroid were to hit us and we could see it, I would rather live my days enjoying myself than couped up! If something is going to smash into the earth the mountains and caves arent' going to save you!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

A planet appears in the sky and lingers around and hits the planet suddenly, bam we're all dead. Hun, that's not historical. That is a nightmare.

Regardless, if that were to happen, it would definitely be a 'once in a lifetime' event.

I would prefer to watch, as opposed to hiding in the dark.

reply to post by skepticconwatcher

If it does , then it will be that star wormwood that was mentioned in the BIBLE.

\Of course, because the only actual truth that exists, is found within the 1 book that has been re-translated and re-written thousands of times over. /[color=625D5D]End_Sarcasm

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Having the whole planet being imploded by a planet that comes out of nowhere is wonderful ? I'm not meaning to insult you but what is wrong with you ? A planet appears in the sky and lingers around and hits the planet suddenly, bam we're all dead. Hun, that's not historical. That is a nightmare.

It´s only a nightmare if you want the world to go on as it is today. If you don´t then it´s just a change ..a very drastic one but nevertheless an inevitable change and I would certainly welcome it because I am sick of the life we live today.

Not that I have any high hopes that there is actualy a Nibiru which could hit earth ...but I would appreciate it xD

Btt: I wouldn´t do anything because imo it is delusional that you would be able to run away from an impacting/bypassing planet. I´d just watch the show xD
edit on 25-8-2011 by AnnoyingOrangeX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Once in a lifetime it would be, I agree to that. You are correct.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Party like rock star with my friends and family until the very end.

Food, drinks, dancing...

Very exciting!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnoyingOrangeX

That is the point, you can do nothing. I'm sick of the way we're living too, a lot of us at that wall. We feel the same, it's just unexpected. What would you say if you had kids though ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm not one to tell anybody to live their lives, but it is the principle. What would you do ? Would you let the planet rule your lives or would you live ?

Thought about this very thing for a long time. There are a few things you can do to improve your chances, but no one really knows what to expect for sure. So really I would say there is nothing you can do for sure, except of course get into the Continuity of Government bunker with Cheney and Rumsfeld, and who here would want to do that? Rumsfeld would be pickin' your pocket for your stash and giggling about it the whole time.

As for living on a mountain... Ya know, I would really prefer that to being a wage slave and scraping by, while the guys that ripped our rip-off banking system off, still have the money they stole, got bailed out by us, and now are printing money and raising our costs of food/oil/gas/electricity through inflation, all to save a system which is inherently corrupt. Live on a mountain in the woods? Ok? Sounds pretty good to me.

If I had any money to do it with I would buy a remote piece of land, build an earthbag home and work on getting disconnected as soon as possible. If the big red winged planet is really coming our way, and NASA and many ancient cultures has repeatedly said it was, I would at least end my life working for myself and being my own master.

There is one group who has a strange answer for your question. Don't know if it is right, but it seems to make more sense than almost anything else going on these days.

and the sequel

and then this on Vimeo

The Quickening
edit on 25-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If, to you, death is a "bad" thing...

You have missed the point entirely and I cannot make you understand. You must understand for yourself. You do not die you wake up to the dream that you lived.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I understand, the point being is some of these people believe this planet is coming, what will they do when it doesn't get here ? Will they continue living their lives or will they end it all ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I am convinced it's coming into our inner solar system like Elenin. The earth will survive. Some of us will survive. I don't live in a coastal area so I can't be flooded out. The power will go down, there will be no fresh water, shortage of food. I'll be dammed if someone comes knocking on my door telling me to go to some camp.

I will have extra water and food. Already have some potassium iodine if the nuclear reactors get flooded and melt down like Fukushima. In the short term I am not going to invest in any long term commitments. No stocks, do have some silver.

Won't be paying off my debts early. Won't be stopping smoking or drinking. No idiotic self improvement programs.

Don't expect to survive it, but don't want to be the first to go. Do expect time to make my peace and reflect on my life.

You will know when it is time because the government will flood the streets with goons. They get to die too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join