It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Good Footage West Midlands

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hey,

So I came across this youtube channel whilst looking for UFO footage in the West Midlands, It hasnt been posted before I believe.

The Video here shows a clear UFO travelling behind a wooded area and the guy recording is recording from one of his windows. He must see this stuff quite alot because he now has a number of vids on his channels.

I believe the footage to be real, and in that case it raises quite a few questions because there are many reports of the same strange things where Im located right now.

Here's the link to the first vid, I recommend you watch the second part to, I was scratching my head at that footage...

LightShip Part 1
LightShip Part 2

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'd say that was the goodyear blimp before it went down not long back. The "light ship" seems VERY man made with its flashing beacon.

I live in the west midlands and the blimp has been mistaken many a time. nice coincidence the tree's are in the way

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Surerly if something like that was happening more people would see it and know about it, and surerly he would go past those trees that are just a few feet away from him? :S

I could be totally wrong but I'm guessing CGI. Seems to convenient to me, and I believe in aliens/ufo's etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
yah looks like a blimp moves like a blimp, so therefore.... its a ufo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I definetly like the footage.
Good find

My only concern is why does it have marker lights?
If there has already been an explaination as to why a genuine alien UFO would have marker lights, I would like to hear it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Its beacon lights almost match perfect to the good year blimp to

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

Yeah I was thinking it was shaped similar to a blimp, however....it looks soooooooooo strange :s....and the guy must of thought he good reason to record it as hes been recording strange orbs too.

I thought the trees added credibilty, cuz things like that are harder to fake.....I think..

Anyway, just putting it out there because im doing my own investigations into Birmingham UFO at the minute

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
how IN THE WORLD is that "good" footage?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That sounds wicked, I'll be sure to look for it in the future, highly interested in local sightings.

give me a heads up ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

WeyHey a local guy I just noticed

Yeah sure, my interest has peaked because theres been many strange sighting in south Birmingham at the minute, Ive witnessed several my self, and have recently been told by a few locals they have been witnessing the same...Ive contacted Dave Hodrien from BUFOG (B'ham UFO Group), he's very interested in investigating this also and will hopefully be paying me a visit in a few weeks...so ill keep you posted

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Well...Its good footage compared to a camera phone and 30 second clips...thats what I meant

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
I definetly like the footage.
Good find

My only concern is why does it have marker lights?
If there has already been an explaination as to why a genuine alien UFO would have marker lights, I would like to hear it.

In all due-respect: Oh c'mon. If the videographer only stepped about 10 feet to their right, they would've captured this devoid the trees, bushes and shrubs, In my opinion it looks obvious they were deliberately trying to impede this 'thing' or set it up for a full-on CGI effect.

I don't buy it tat-all

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's a blimp, the strobe lights give it away:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its a blimp deliberately filmed through the trees to try and obscure the fact its a blimp .
Surely you must have thought that yourself or at least had a suspicion , so why post an obvious Hoax ?
Come on Sinny you can do better than this .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

He got my attention because hes also been recording the strange orbs that I and many people have seen around the west midlands. His orb footage is identical to what I have witnessed and recorded, so I thought if the orb footage is genuine as I believe it to be, then his other footage must be considered

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Definitely some sort of zeppelin. No anomalous movements, conventional strobes, and in the second vid it certainly looks just like a zeppelin.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I wish it were alien, but I doubt it. It looks like a blimp to me as well. Cool though. If the guy taking the footage really thought it was alien or whatever dont you think he'd go outside and take a better shot without those trees in the way. Heck if I thougt I were filming something like a real UFO I would do anything I could to get a better shot.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

post by Sinny
I thought if the orb footage is genuine as I believe it to be, then his other footage must be considered

It also works the other way , if he's uploading Hoax video's like this then .....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It actually looks more like a hot air balloon, and the 'strobes' look like several flame-ups.

In the second clip, I thought the guy had fell out of bed

edit on 25-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Sorry im not following you.....are you suggesting I might go out of my way to invent stories and clips of orbs? You have my word...I've got better things to do

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join