It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photographed In Juarez Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I know this could be photoshopped so I was wondering if anybody has heard about this, I couldn't find anything. In his 2005 conference Jaime Maussan said that a 14 year old girl took this photo of a younger looking space alien from her window. In the same conference he showed a video of white balloons and claimed them to be UFOs, so I know he is questionable but he was the famous person in Mexico to mail UFO sightings and encounters so he could have gotten a hold of something.

Just thinking, it's likely that someone faking this would create a being more like the chupacabra (a popular alien species in Mexico and South America). This photo matches reports of the Greys - very slender white/grey bodies, long arms, large black eyes, and a large head.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Two things,
1. It looks one dimensional. There aren't any backward curves on the body. Like a cutout.
2. The darkness around the cutout is blotchy. It's obviously been darkened with a round brush in photoshop to make the cutout more stark.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Im a beliver in this subject, but I also belive this is a picture of a cardboard very poorly made, and this is also some old material, seen it around before

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Two things,
1. It looks one dimensional. There aren't any backward curves on the body. Like a cutout.
2. The darkness around the cutout is blotchy. It's obviously been darkened with a round brush in photoshop to make the cutout more stark.

and 3.: Jaime Maussan

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

If there was ever a way to prove the validity of alien/UFO pics and vids, 99.9 percent of his would be proved as hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just for whats its wrth OP, Jaime Maussan is a known hoaxer, not saying outright that this is a hoax, but probably is, or at least sketchy in nature.

You may remember this:
ATS thread

This:
ATS thread

This:
ATS thread

The guys word is not exactly golden round these parts.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
and 3.: Jaime Maussan

I was just about to say that. He's either so naive or so greedy. Or both.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
oh thats just marklar.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah it was a real let down when I found out JM would take a picture of literally anything in the sky and tell the world it was a UFO. The photoshop knowledge provided is helpful though, thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

It's BOB.....he is back....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cdde923771f.jpg[/atsimg]

hooray.........rejoice......

PS - the picture looks ''artificial'' to me !!

regards

PDUK

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by greyer

hooray.........rejoice......

PS - the picture looks ''artificial'' to me !!

regards

PDUK

Not too sure, but that looks shopped, I know because I've seen a few shops before. Really I'm an expert, because I say so on the interwebz. Believe me, please. [/pleaselikeme]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by greyer

Please PDUK, do not leave this picture here too long...

Mr Maussan or Dr Greer may steal it and pass it as an artist's rendition of an authentic and jaw dropping case of an incredible and amazing encounter...along with PROOF - EVIDENCE - DISCLOSURE...name it...

OP. Jaime Maussan's evidence is always everything but...

Just so you know.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It looks like a cardboard cutout. 2D

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

post by greyer
Jaime Maussan said that a 14 year old girl took this photo of a younger looking space alien from her window.

Jaime Maussan said

@PurpleDog UK
Now that is interesting , can you upload the original so as we can see the exif data

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

YES I MISSED BOB

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Who is Bob?
Its funny youre calling an alien Bob, because my gf is buying me one of those latex foam prop Greys for xmas, and I decided to name it Bob as well LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

OMG! I know exactly what that is. It's MAGUA from LAST OF THE MOHIGANS getting ready to pounce on you and scalp you with his axe. These hoaxers are pissing me off by the way but hey...maybe it's real...only the photographer knows

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How anyone could think this is anything but a fake is beyond me, really is one of the worst, maybe is the faker was in shot holding it up it would be worse.

The quality of fakes is so bad now, fakers don't even bother as they know there will be someone out there who'll believe it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Who is Bob?
Its funny youre calling an alien Bob, because my gf is buying me one of those latex foam prop Greys for xmas, and I decided to name it Bob as well LOL

'BOB'....was our 'armless' friend from the UK with his own thread and I believe twitter feed from a few months back.............was complete BS but was also very funny........

In the real world BOB is short for Robert.
The name Robert is a Germanic given name, from hrod "fame" and beraht "bright".

All completely irrelevant but I'd thought i'd add a little info for the hell of it....

PDUK

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ah Its always good to see our beloved BOB again! Especially wearing what seems like a Hula Skirt. Is he roaming Hawaii these day ??

Regarding OP picture, anything to do with Jaime is an absolute joke. Makes you wonder why that fellow is just standing there hiding behind the bushes. Just standing there looking kinda clueless

top topics

<<   2 >>

join