It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOM speaker blames East Coast earthquake on gays

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

NOM speaker blames East Coast earthquake on gays

www.rawstory.com

Within hours of an earthquake striking the eastern U.S. Tuesday, a rabbi that has spoken for the anti-gay group National Organization for Marriage (NOM) was already blaming homosexuals.

In a video posted to YouTube, Rabbi Yehuda Levin asserted that “one of the reasons God brings earthquakes to the world is because of the transgressions of homosexuality.”

“An email went out in my community just a few hours ago, ‘How long will it take Rabbi Levin to tie this earthquake in with homosexual marriage?’” he began. “Not very long at all. I’m happy to see that people — even if s
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I knew that there must be a reason besides HAARP for this earthquake. Now the question is what are we going to do about it? Are we just going to stand idly buy and let the gays bring tornadoes, hurricanes, forest fires, and even more earthquakes to this once proud land. Please Mr. Levin lead us on an new quest to rid America of this pestilence.

I know..... a new Holocaust against homosexuals.

warning...........[/heavy sarcasm]

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-8-2011 by whaaa because: code 3g3

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well... 2 words.

Sodoma and Gomorra my friend...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I suppose I am demented...but I think that is hilarious!

What a nice way to start the day...a good laugh!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think the Catholic, Vatican controlled Illuminati that controls the U.S. was trying to use HARP to eradicate all gays and inadvertently caused this earthquake DIRECTLY making gays responsible! That's it!!! Until further notice, all gays are grounded, no parades, TV or pink boas for at least 2 weeks!

But seriously, that was the stupidest thing I ever heard, maybe the second, I remember somebody saying that comet Elenin was the reason the Beetles broke up, so it's a tough choice.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Wow homosexual induced tectonic pressure.

Does this mean that there is a concentration of homosexual fish off the coast of Japan?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well it makes a change from being blamed on alignments I suppose.
Ok recap on mental notes..Masterbation kills kittens & bumsex causes earthquakes...gotcha rab!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Someone who blames god for anything shouldn't be taken seriously imo.

**** happens.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And I suppose that will be added to the Talmud, yes?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I guess he just sick and tired of everybody blaming the JEWS for everything and now its time to "JUST BLAME IT ALL ON THE GAYS".

Oh well then WHO the HELL are we to blame for the NATURAL DISASTERS before MAN got here then??????????????

EXPLAIN THAT ONE.

Yeah, O.K whatever dude.............

YOU FAILED.try again................

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Stuff like this used to make me angry, now it makes me laugh. on a serious note; sadly, many..... way, way too many religious zealots (freaks) will believe what this misguided rabbi has to say. on a sidenote; I'll bet you a dozen donuts that potential Republican presidential nominees Rick Perry & Michelle "LuLu" Bachmann are two of the aforementioned zealots (freaky-deeks).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
And they wonder why religion is losing ground.
Geez, get a grip. DO they really believe there is a man behind the curtain going "Gee, let's see who I can f**k with today"? If there is a god, which I seriously doubt, he is one sick bastard!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
God must either really hate America or really like Denmark. They've been okay since 1989 when they legalised same sex unions, no big earthquakes there.

He's as bad as that Iranian cleric who blamed women who don't dress modestly as a cause for earthquakes.

Them two should hook up and compare notes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Also of note:

Pat Robertson Blames Mild Earthquake on People Who Seem Kind of Gay

“All across the Eastern seaboard, there are men who get manicures, wear designer eyewear and know about thread counts,” Rev. Robertson. “God finds this somewhat gay-like behavior confusing, and He responded by getting mildly peeved.”

The televangelist warned that if Americans persist in their “seemingly sort-of-gay behavior,” the country should brace itself for additional ambiguous acts of retaliation from the Almighty.

“God will strike back at people who act sort of gay with all kinds of mild responses,” he said. “If you keep getting pedicures and facials, you can expect two to three inches of rain and some really hot humid days in your future.”

Rev. Robertson said that New Yorkers who reacted in an over-the-top way to yesterday’s temblor “run the risk of moderately annoying the Heavenly Father yet again.”

“God looks at people who get their panties in a twist after a little shaking, and He says to Himself, ‘Wow, that’s really kind of gay,’”

www.borowitzreport.com...

Really Pat?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well this person is not very wise, intelligent, or aware. I blame them on a combo of Elenin and HAARP, or rather what is behind Elenin. Saturn is tipped over now!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If you think about it ..... You have a Hurricane barreling toward New York ..... and a Earthquake just hit as well.

Could be God , but probably not. I think if God did it .... there probably wouldnt be a building standing.

If this man would look at the Bible. When God gives judgement on a City , its not a smack on the legs. Its annihlation pretty much.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think the Catholic, Vatican controlled Illuminati that controls the U.S. was trying to use HARP to eradicate all gays and inadvertently caused this earthquake DIRECTLY making gays responsible!
reply to post by Helious

If the vatican was trying to eradicate all gays..they should have started with the most heavily populated areas...

oops..there goes the vatican.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join