It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Cross-Dressing Terrorists Latest U.S. Security Threat

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Male terrorist are quickly changing into female attire in order to avoid US federal agents at malls, large buildings and military installations. I hestitate to post this article, but it is outlandish enough to have some truth to it, despite being an Enquirer story. It certainly breaks new ground on who should be watched as a terrorist threat.

entertainment.tv.yahoo.com
Terrorists are unleashing a new secret weapon to escape from law enforcement officials -- insurgents who cross-dress, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The plan is to give the FBI and other security agencies the slip -- by switching identities to make tracking the killers almost impossible.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Americans should remain alert. That lovely olived skinned girl you've had your eye on may be named Mohamed or Abdul. I will not comment further, as I do not think I can refrain from making jokes in poor taste with additional comments.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by df1]

[edit on 8-20-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And they're sneaking in from canada? I'll keep a close eye out for guys in our canadian dept. stores buying womens clothes

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's not so far fetched. They have used this tactic in the middle east.
HOWEVER... A burka in the middle east draws a lot less attention then a burka at the Mall of America

df1

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It is rumored that this cell is known as the Harvey Fierstein brigade and they only make veiled threats.

Sorry I had to get that out of my system.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
It's not so far fetched. They have used this tactic in the middle east.
HOWEVER... A burka in the middle east draws a lot less attention then a burka at the Mall of America

You right on that, can you imagine Homeland security going around lifting the burkas to see if is a woman under the clothes.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If there not sure what sex they are kick them in the groin and that will tell ya.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
While it sounds like a great tactic for a terrorist, aren't these guys real hung up on their religions? Don't they sort of see women as essentially evil and second class? I am a little dubious about this report.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You arn't really taking this seriously are you?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You arent really serious are you???

new topics

top topics

join