It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NATO fall in a trap in Tripoli??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
OK, this is bothering me, I'm starting to think NATO militia fell in a big trap in Tripoli, set by the Libyan army. Reports that thousands have been killed in the battle for Tripoli, although the media refuses to clearly state who is it that is being killed, we can clearly assume it is NATO militia. Over 5000 have been injured and the medical staff taking care of these fighters are overwhelmed. The reason why I say NATO militia has been killed in this trap because the media does tell us that snipers have been setup all across the city.

Also reports are coming out that NATO militias are running out of fighters, one report came that the NATO commander in Zitan doesn't have enough fighters anymore, because almost all of the fighters were sent to Tripoli.

This correlates with the intensification of the war propaganda lies. Notice they claimed that they had captured Saif Al-Islam, maybe because they thought they would over run the Libyan Army far enough to completely block reporters from reporting their side. Saif showed up only hours later to humiliate ICC and NATO militia.

This being said, the reason why I put this thread in the conspiracy section has to do with the Bab al-Aziziya compound, and how NATO militia has entered it.

Although I have no doubt they have entered the compound because undoubtedly this compound was bombed over 60 times by NATO and most likely is abandoned, the video of NATO militia celebrating in the compound posed some questions.

Take for example this video:

And this picture:

Now compare those two pictures to this pictures which is taken from a video released by NATO militia, when they were celebrating in the compound:

Can you see the difference? Firstly, either NATO militia was pretty quick to rub off USA from the tail section of the plane, and remove the US flag from the tail section, or this is a fake video produced by some foreign Hollywood. Secondly in the video released by NATO militia, the building has the star shape design which doesn't exist in the other two:

Although I'm convinced that NATO militia is inside Tripoli, most likely caught in a trap, I'm wondering whether this video was just a fake propaganda, just like their fake propaganda claiming Saif was arrested?

Can anyone confirm what I have provided?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Everyday now they have a new psy op for Libya.

Those liars on TV have it so I can't believe anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anybody with a satelite pulling in raw feeds from news agancies?

Please share

I dont know if raw feeds are still in the clear nowdays.

They used to be.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The setup could be

a prelude to "official" NATO or "coalition" invasions.

possible paratroop involvment with air landings and beach landings.

They need security ya know.

There's a lot of phony reporting going on.

Some real obvious too !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You dont set a trap in your last stronghold. You try to pin down the enemy on the way there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
You dont set a trap in your last stronghold. You try to pin down the enemy on the way there.

Actually I would... "yaay we won, we captured it, we... hm?" - 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6... then put a bunch of nukes and blow up the whole city with everyone in it... anyone that takes it over will be the king of rubble.

I really think a surprise like that would be something to remember for years... and maybe nato and the us wouldnt be so eager to take over another country again.

But what am I sayin... this is all orchestrated... theres no "surprises".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
please stop saying NATO militia, NATO is not on the ground fighting. Its all Libyan rebels. Thats why the death numbers are so hard to confirm, the news organizations admitted a few days ago that they were having a hard time determining rebel from regime fighters, There is fighting going on in the streets! The reporters are all stuck in a hotel.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The whole point is to defend your city without having to destroy the entire thing in the process. Letting them in and then nuking the city is probably the worst strategy known to man. The entire country would be destroyed, its not a huge country.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The whole point is to defend your city without having to destroy the entire thing in the process. Letting them in and then nuking the city is probably the worst strategy known to man. The entire country would be destroyed, its not a huge country.

Or to hold out long enough to evacuate the gold, any documents or evidence, and screw it up so bad it's not worth holding once those assets have left.

That is a legitimate military strategy, especially when you throw in that there is zero chance of victory and he is preparing (as per the MSM) to wage a long lasting war even after he was dethroned.

I'm just saying, sounds like a pretty good script to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
By the look of it south africa starting to get worked up for NATO being there. If rebels start to win you think South Africa will step in? News24.com

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thestupidguy
By the look of it south africa starting to get worked up for NATO being there. If rebels start to win you think South Africa will step in? News24.com

China and France are big in the African contenent.

China for the mining resources, France for its own colonies and oil.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Same thing as the Boxer Rebellion.

The worlds top countries join in and topple other countries....divide up the profits with themselves.

Libya's dead. Iran's next. Then....Either we're going to get Russia help us to topple China....or we're going to get China to help us topple Russia.

Or maybe Europe, Russia, and China will just join together and topple us.

Either way...1 of the big countries is going to come down.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26
please stop saying NATO militia, NATO is not on the ground fighting. Its all Libyan rebels. Thats why the death numbers are so hard to confirm, the news organizations admitted a few days ago that they were having a hard time determining rebel from regime fighters, There is fighting going on in the streets! The reporters are all stuck in a hotel.

No they air in the sky,dropping bombs like cowards.Matter of fact the SAS is on the ground directing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What is a NATO militia?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NATO militia? Please inform me. NATO was supposed to just secure the air but has violated that with random bombings killing civilians?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
What is a NATO militia?

NATO militia is Haftari forces, notice they came in NATO ships, dropped from the coast of Tripoli. Any militia which is commanded by NATO is called NATO militia, didn't think it would be that hard to decipher??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think that statue/flag picture is funny, good spot. It does look like it has been deliberately covered up, either digitally or torn off.

As far as I can tell from watching this situation over the last few months - there genuinely are a lot of Libyan nationals who have signed up in order to get rid of their dictator, regular normal people like you and me. It seems highly likely that there are NATO allied Special Forces squads in amongst them, but I doubt they number more than a few hundred. Also the CIA have been there for a long time, but again, you aren't going to be talking many people.

You can't fake those Tripoli celebration pictures I saw. This is a genuine uprising, but NATO are desperately trying to maximise the profits of their masters by trying to get involved wherever possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The photos illustrate the massive disinfo and media fakery that's going on regarding this war. I started a thread on this yesterday, and it was moved to hoax because of a couple of posters. Some agenda going on on ATS?

Here's the thread, you might be interested in having a look at it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Independent journalists there are reporting the facts and as a result are being threatened with assassination by CIA operatives masquerading as fellow journalists.

I think the NATO created and sponsored 'opposition' is also largely a fiction in as much as they are simply stooges used by the NWO NATO to provide cover for their fictitious story, They are being used and sent to die to hide the fact that NATO has illegally invaded this country and is carrying out a bloodbath there, with a corporate agenda for money, oil and control.

YES, the NATO militia, as you call them, have been caught in a trap....it's a NATO trap. NATO doesn't give a damn about the LIbyan people, it's killing them by the thousands, that's called mass murder.

edit on 26-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
I think that statue/flag picture is funny, good spot. It does look like it has been deliberately covered up, either digitally or torn off.

As far as I can tell from watching this situation over the last few months - there genuinely are a lot of Libyan nationals who have signed up in order to get rid of their dictator, regular normal people like you and me. It seems highly likely that there are NATO allied Special Forces squads in amongst them, but I doubt they number more than a few hundred. Also the CIA have been there for a long time, but again, you aren't going to be talking many people.

You can't fake those Tripoli celebration pictures I saw. This is a genuine uprising, but NATO are desperately trying to maximise the profits of their masters by trying to get involved wherever possible.

I have to disagree. The celebration pics are very easily faked, and in my opinion they are fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join