It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

starting a new secret society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
if a new secret socieity were to come about today, what would you want to see from it?

who should be the members?

what will make up the governing body?

what will the initiation be?

what will the privileges of membership be?

what would you do to belong to this society?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If the sky was green, what color would the grass be?

Edit: I'm sorry, I couldn't contain myself

Um, I guess it would all be a secret, wouldn't it?

[edit on 20-8-2004 by DetectivePerez]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Dribbler a secret society has formed right beneath your nose.
Members are mostly the matured teens of the early 90�s, and the governing body composed of a group of deep rooted American males concerned with the liberation of our country, and the end of the enslavement brought upon by the republicrats.

Initiation really is only limited to Frat boy, Elephant walking faggots. REAL Initiation consists of life long struggles, which through the test of time will reveal a members place within the society. Privilege of membership lies within the connections to opportunities that will lead one to whatever their heart desires, because of the power of these connections one must meet a father member in order to be interviewed for a position within the family.

As far as that�. I believe these men are the backbone of our country and it is only a matter of time before they take it back.

Only then will the people understand who the real terrorists in the country are, and only when the Hollywood of Politics is silenced will life in America be back to normal.

The USA has been in an acid trip for the last 30 years, and the doctrine of this society will help sober society, and offer the milk that is necessary for the come down.

new topics

join