It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ice cream flavor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road.

Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes.

The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all very bitter and hard to swallow.

The cost is $82.84 per scoop, so out of a hundred dollar bill you are at least promised some CHANGE.

When purchased it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken away and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.

You are left with an empty wallet, holding an empty cone with no hope of getting any ice cream.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by highpriestess

Each container purchased for just over $40,000 contains 0% truth and 800,000% DV of lies. Order now, and most of the proceeds will go to the wars! Order Today!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Love it troops, spot on, im still laughing my ass off!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So you are saying that this only works on every other person in line?, because if the guy ahead of me is stupid enough to buy this ice cream at that price, and it is given to me at no charge, why would I even contemplate buying more?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
So you are saying that this only works on every other person in line?, because if the guy ahead of me is stupid enough to buy this ice cream at that price, and it is given to me at no charge, why would I even contemplate buying more?

no. what i am saying is that this is a joke.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Agarta im wetting myself again now i hope that was an attempt at humor!
edit on 25-8-2011 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yes I realize it was a joke and I tried to put myself into the situation as part of it sorry I guess it was a bad attempt.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thats cool man, u made me laugh, that cant be bad. Love the name by the way, do you beleve there is a real Agarta? Id like to think so, love to see it eh?

new topics

top topics

join