It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the anti-christ? You decide.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
actually weather or not he left out herbert is irrelivant, because the author did leave out Junior wich is legally part of GWB's name. An interesting read nontheless.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by kastinyque]

Actually, look above, he does include Jr, (the abbreviation) which completes the last 6.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Nope he dosn't, actually there is not J in the hebrew alphabet.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Nope he dosn't, actually there is not J in the hebrew alphabet.

You're right, he doesn't use Jr in the hebrew calculation, he uses it in his other numeric system calculations, but one could also argue that Jr. is a title more than a name. He also uses the German spelling of the name Busche to equal 6. So he does tweak things around a little to fit certain calculations. But they can be argued as legitimate, if one considers the vagueness of such prophecies and "Biblical" puzzles, as they usually do not seem to adhere to any specific rules.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Whom ever did that web page really has some bad vibes against bush, bush may be many things but and evil per say I don't think so.

Sorry people but I beleive every bit of it, as you will see by the URL to a different post I wrote today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

27jd, thanks for the link to this thread. Like I said on my other post,ummm, never mind go read it for your selves, but understand that what I said about GOD, Satan, and Bush + Iraq+ three Hurricanes hitting Florida as a warning to Bush,....... those thought came to me as I was driving home from WalMart today.
27jd, this is starting to freak me out seeing how I called it on the other thread and you sent me a link to this thread and to that site, where everything I was feeling and saying connects almost perfectly with the "site" that you posted an URL to.
Catholics beleive in the coming of the Lord at the end-times,and all that other stuff .
I don't know, maybe my "ESP" kicked into day for a few minutes,.... WOW, that hasn't happened to me in a long time.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
27jd, thanks for the link to this thread.

No problem, for those who are religious, it is something they should at least consider, or risk being blindly duped by evil.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I didn't feel like reading 3 pages of this, but from what I can see on the fourth page you guys are still debating the legitimacy of the claims on the website. Let me say...are you guys serious? This guy doesn't think George Bush is the antichrist. This site is a joke. The same guy has a page about how David Hasselhoff is the antichrist too, and probably others I am not aware of.

www.esquilax.com...

Come on guys.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Although I don't think that Bush is the antichrist, his record of...

Starting a war on false premises,
leading to the deaths of over 1000 Americans and 10's of thousands of others,
Spending over $200 BILLION dollars turning a huge credit to a massive deficit that will take the country decades to repay,
Leaving a million LESS americans in work at the end of his reign than before,
Seriously damaging American credability around the world - credability that has taken decades to build,
Make America a focus for extremist attacks for decades to come...
And when, not if, will see another attack on America along the lines of 9/11.

Does he have to be the Antichrist to have caused so much disaster, and what does that make the people who will vote him into power for a second time? Demons, deluded, or desperate?

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spngsambigpants
I didn't feel like reading 3 pages of this, but from what I can see on the fourth page you guys are still debating the legitimacy of the claims on the website. Let me say...are you guys serious? This guy doesn't think George Bush is the antichrist. This site is a joke. The same guy has a page about how David Hasselhoff is the antichrist too, and probably others I am not aware of.

www.esquilax.com...

Come on guys.

Um, nice try but this obvious spoof of the legitimate site was authored by Warren S. Apel, clearly signed at the bottom, whereas here, a book written by the Bush site creator...........

www.bushisantichrist.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

.....clearly is written by a different author, did you not bother to check that before you said it was created by the same guy?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join