It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the anti-christ? You decide.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
Did you just figure that out?

Read one seekerof post, which is highly replete with strange attempts at preventing discussions from taking place, and you got your answer.

Oh well, they only do the author more justice, and make his presentation more viable, when they have no input to support their position. And Bush supporters, generally being religious folk, SHOULD read the link with an open-mind, because it speaks more to them then those of us who are not particularly religious. The man refers to Bible passages in his presentation, how could somebody who claims to be religious not care to ponder that they may be supporting the anti-christ, and that they may have been fooled into supporting evil? If I were religious, I would SERIOUSLY consider this mans presentation. Their faith is supposed to be in God, not Bush.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I guess I should clarify why myself, being a person who is not religious (in that I am against any organized religion) would post a link to such a site. I do believe in higher, unseen powers, just not the same way people who go to churches, and listen to the preachings of men who name, and claim to be connected to these powers, I think we are all connected, whether we know it or not. I don't think they demand to be worshiped or that we follow some list of rules, I think we are just supposed to respect life. And I do think there is "good" and "evil" (those who respect life, and those who kill indiscriminately for no good reason other than to further their agenda or because they enjoy it). What drives these good and evil forces, I do not think we as humans can understand. I do think there is a POSSIBILITY some people who may have access to parts of their brain most do not, may have a vague psychic ability or the ability to see across the plane of time (like Nostradamus). That being said, I guess it could be possible that good and evil may be locked in a constant struggle, not just on earth but everywhere in our universe and beyond. Couldn't it then be possible that the forces of evil be playing both sides, Islamic fundamentalists, and the President of the United States? The evil implants enough hatred in these militants to KILL innocent civilians for what they believe is a good cause, then, we in turn KILL innocent civilians in an attempt to exact revenge on those who attacked us, and our President does it in the name of Jesus, who would be ABSOLUTELY against war for ANY reason, much less revenge, remember the "joy" and "vindication" we all felt when they began the attack on Afghanistan? I know I am guilty of it, but when you think about it, people were dying, and not just the terrorists. If there are evil forces at work, who better to use as a vehicle then the President of the most powerful nation in the world, who just conveniently happens to be a vengeful, unintelligent megalomaniac (diagnosed) who has the people blindly fooled into believing he is a man of "God" even though his past hints otherwise, yet people do not care, and defend him vigorously. It almost seems too easy for the forces of evil (if they exist). If Nostradamus even POSSIBLY had the ability to see the future, then people really should give this man's presentation some un-biased thought. It just seems to me that a REAL man who believed he was doing the work of "good" would do EVERYTHING in his power to avoid killing, not the other way around like Bush has done.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
27jd...Im not a Christian either, but simply being an open-minded individual one must take all information into account. No one has yet offered information disproving what this man has stated on his website despite numerous requests. One cannot deny the existance of the anti-christ in whatever form it may appear in, because despite our best intentions we are but humans. I cannot say "the anti-christ does not exist" as certain people have in this thread, because as a human being with fallacies I can never know the truth.

No one can disprove that Jesus did not do what was written in the Bible.

No one can disprove that Mohammad did not do what was written in the Koran.

.......or Buddha.

.......or any other religious figure.

Therefore, one must only base their opinions off of information that they or others can gather on these wholly misunderstood topics. From what I have seen the author of the website has a very linear argument and proof to back up what he is saying. He may very well be incorrect, but he may be spot on as well....but he is far from being delusional or a psychotic case.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hopefully others will be as open-minded as we are and read the link, and give it REAL thought before dismissing it, for the sake of our existance.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I agree...whether they believe it or not is one thing, but to simply dismiss it because they dont think its true is simply ignorance, and the purpose of this site is to DENY IGNORANCE.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Actually I do notice at least one discrepency, anyway here it goes........

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
sh= 300(shin)
-------------------

If you wanted to do the letters seperatly as he did it would go........

G = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
o = 70 (ayin)
r = 200 (resh)
g = 3 (gimel)
e = 5 (heh)
B = 2 (beth)
u = 70 (ayin)
s = 60 (Samekh)
h = 8 (cheth)
-------------------

s only counts as shin if it is the last letter in the word wich it is not in this case, H being the last letter of course, the last letter combination is sh wich IS shin but can only be counted as 300 and not 308 thereby ruining at least that little part of his hypothosis. I will try to go over it in more detail tonight and see if I can find more discrepencies. BTW Im not a Bush fan at all, would love to see him get voted out of office and hope he is during this election, but I really dont beleive that he is the anti christ either, just and extrodinary idiot.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I must admit, I know nothing of the hebrew number system, but at least you are able to bring the facts to the discussion, we'll see if you can find anymore discrepencies, personally I was moved more by the literature than the numbers. Although, alot of numbers in his life seem to equal 666. Either way, if somebody can come up with this much evidence that he may be the anti-christ, how good of a person can he be?

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
K just finished reading the whole thing, and most of his facts are pretty accurate other than the beginning part as I mentioned before, and I dont know about the book of david, I havnt gone to church since I was 12 and that wasnt a topic I remember being preached, I'll have to go ask the church for a bible and look it up, and also the computer system numerology part, I don't have the energy to go over that tonight, however I DO have nostradamus's book of prophecies sitting on my lap, and though the translations in my book do differ minutely they more or less say the same thing. I had heard of skull and bones , but not that much detail, that is interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to go through it with such detail
. It definitely is some interesting reading. The fact that it is so accurate kinda adds to the scary factor.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well the facts are accurate at least, but on the other hand alot of the prophecies can be twisted to suit the interpretures needs,
For Example:
In Century 6, Quatrain 13 the person comparing GWB to the antichrist uses this as a reference to GWB's election in 2000, whereas people before him have compared it to the fall of the House of Savoy, the rulers of Italy.

Or in Century 8, quatrain 70 where he compares the quatrain to the war of greed in iraq, he has used both babel(In century 2 quatrain 30 which could either stand for babylon or for a confusion of languages) and mesopotamia for Iraq whereas mesopotamia in nostradamas's prose usually refers to Avignon, where the Rohne and Durance rivers join.

The facts as far as I can tell are mostly correct as far as I can tell, though as I said The book of David I have no clue about, also the Skull and Bones Society, Its the interpretation of the facts that should be questioned.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
IMHO, anti-Christ is a concept created by man as we have a need to explain the evil deeds perpetrated by man. Admittedly, it's a whole lot easier to label someone engaging in heinous acts as simply an evil person, or as in this extreme example - anti-Christ. Thus not having to deal with the idea of an otherwize very much normal and good-hearted person doing an evil deed. Personally, I tend to believe that to some level, we all have it in us to - in the right or rather the wrong situation - engage in what could be seen as a more or less evil act. And the more influential and/or powerful a person gets, the more severe the consequences of the act perpetrated.

I do think though, that if one does choose to subscribe to the idea of an anti-Christ, it would be quite ignorant to right off the bat dismiss any claims as to who/what the anti-Christ is, simply because the idea doesn't fit in one's (for example) political views.

Just my 2 cents..

[edit on 22-8-2004 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Here's an excerpt from his presentation for those who think Bush is too stupid to be evil:

"That being said, the devil does hide the truth behind a lie, and the Antichrist's most important identifying trait is his ability to deceive. What better deception than to play the idiot? Hitler was ridiculed and compared to Charlie Chaplain, but the world soon discovered he was anything but a joke. bush openly remarks that his greatest advantage lies in the fact that people tend to underestimate him, and indeed the devil's most powerful weapon lies in the fact that we often underestimate his great cunning. Understand, I'm not denying that Bush is basically a complete idiot - however the principalities and powers commanding and guiding his actions are not stupid."

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I don't know what's worse; Bush being stupid or playing stupid.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It's probably a bit of both, but according to the author, Rove is basically the "brain" of the beast. Which is something we've all known for awhile.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This entire thread is laughable,
most of the big posters here would never say that its ok to use any religious reasons to ban gay marriage, yet its ok to use a religious concept like anti christ to name call the President. Which is it? Is use of religious dogema acceptable or isnt it?

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
This entire thread is laughable,
most of the big posters here would never say that its ok to use any religious reasons to ban gay marriage, yet its ok to use a religious concept like anti christ to name call the President. Which is it? Is use of religious dogema acceptable or isnt it?

Mr. Facts! I was waiting for you to chime in to defend your man, what took you so long!? I've stated several times on this thread that personally I don't believe in such concepts, I just thought it was an interesting read, and for those who ARE religious, being as the man presents plenty of "facts" that you crave so much, it is something they may want to consider when throwing their support at somebody just because he claims to be a man of God. I highly doubt you read the site, though you had to post your mandatory defense of Bush. I'm not using this to advocate a ban on any type of lifestyle or infringe on anybody's personal freedoms in the name of religion, so if you don't want to read it, then don't. And how is this thread any more laughable then your "gay mole" thread? That was freakin hillarious!

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Although I do not believe in anti-christs the site does provide more that just biblical conformation. It is an interesting read, even if you do not beleive it.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Unfortunately for the writer of that web page, Bush's name is "George Herbert Walker Bush" (he has four names; not three. He had to leave out one of the middle names to make it come out right.

I think Bush is an idiot and the concept of his being the antichrist is laughable. And, like most contemporary Christians, I think that the Antichrist referred to Nero (all the evidence matches that.) And no, most modern churches don't believe in the rapture. Niether do I.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Byrd,

His name is not George Herbert Walker Bush, its just Walker, look it up. Here's another excerpt from the mans site:

"(Ever wonder why George Herbert Walker Bush Sr. left the 'Herbert' out when naming his son? George = six letters, Walker = six letters, and BushJr (or 'Busche', which was the original German spelling of their name) = six letters. = 666. Once again, the number of the beast.)"

He also refers to Bush's connection to Nero, you should at least read it, it's interesting:

"Most reputable scholars believe that the antichrist in the book of Revelation was Nero, emperor of Rome from 54 - 68 AD. Nero was the first emperor who persecuted the church with a vengeance, blaming Christians for the burning of Rome, and torturing them to death in the Forum. Both St. Paul and St. Peter were executed by Nero. After Nero was forced to commit suicide, it was widely believed that Nero was still alive in Parthia (the middle east), hiding out (much like Elvis), and that he would soon return to reclaim his throne. As late as the fifth century AD, Lactantius (240-320 A.D.), Jerome (340-420 A.D.) and St. Augustine (354-430 A.D.) all still assumed that the Antichrist would turn out to be a resuscitated Nero.

Were they wrong? Certainly Nero the man never returned from the dead, and the church eventually looked elsewhere for the antichrist - but that doesn't invalidate the prophecy. Nero has indeed returned, but not as Nero the Roman emperor, he's returned in spirit as George W Bush, the 43rd (P)resident of the United States.. Nero was only a foreshadowing of the last antichrist. This final and most powerful antichrist in history is prepared to finish the evil campaign that first began with Nero almost 2,000 years ago."

[edit on 23-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
actually weather or not he left out herbert is irrelivant, because the author did leave out Junior wich is legally part of GWB's name. An interesting read nontheless.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by kastinyque]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join