It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush the anti-christ? You decide.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
The anti christ will not do things in the name of God, he will do things and claim he is God. I can guarentee you Bush would not do that....he would lose the majority of his base votes. And if he did it after the election, he would be impeached for being mentally unfit for the job.

Didn't you read this part?:

"The Antichrist is the greatest deceiver of all time. The Bible indicates that the he will pretend to be religious - in fact he will ultimately pretend to be God, and will be worshipped as God half way through the Apocalypse. More than any other president Bush wears his religion on his sleeve for political gain, and to deceive the world. He believes he's been appointed by God (rather than the Supreme Court), and sees himself as on a divine mission. Let's face it - that's only a short drive from believing he's actually divine. Bush recently told an Amish group in Pennsylvania that "God speaks through me." Another story that ran in the Israeli newspaper Haaretz tells how Bush had told Middle East leaders that " God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [ Hussein], which I did First of all, what is interesting about these voices Bush is hearing, voices which are effectively telling him to go kill people, is that Jesus consistently taught his disciples to overcome evil with good rather than with bombs and bullets and violence."

It's possible, but I doubt the anti christ will even be American.

Why is that?

I don't know, I just think that some people take their hatred of people they have not met and more than likely will never meet in real life a little too far.

Kinda like those who call Kerry a war criminal, they have the nerve to bash a man who went to war for our country, when Bush was spirited to the front of the waiting list for the TX guard, thanks to his father. Now Bush has the same group attacking Kerry's war record, as he had attacking McCain's war record during the Republican primaries, they also attacked McCain's mental stability. But that's off the subject of armageddon.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
A bit off topic but arn't most people who hear voices telling them to kill people locked in a room periodicly visited by phycologists? How on earth did a guy exhibiting this odd behavior get voted into the most influential position in one of the most influential countries in the world? Hm maybe the devil I don't beleive in is helping him
, though of course that would make GWB senior satan.............

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I can't believe the book "Bush on the Couch" isn't getting more press. That is one of the most important books ever. It is a psychological profile of Bush that tells it like it is.

www.amazon.com...=1093106566/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/002-9893059-6588868?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yeah, that book should be read be ALL voters. And it only strengthens the points made by the man who created the site I linked.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Its apparent that the man, who created the site you linked everyone to, has no clue as to what the anti-Christ is, eh?
Let me see here....throughout history, there have been oddles of people who have been labeled as the ANTI-CHRIST and now you provide a site that claims that Bush is also such.................?
*shakes head*

Pretty sad state of affairs when people can simply walk around, create sites, newsletters, etc., and literally claim that someone is such and such and yet, have no freakin' clue to what that something (anti-Christ) exactly is, huh? Sad.....

seekerof

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Seekerof....so, please give us some information and evidence about the anti-christ that destroys this mans beliefs please? Im not saying you are right or wrong, but I would like to know exactly why you think the guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Worldwide web is a wonderful tool when used properly...so is a history/religion book.....

Are you also making the claim that Bush IS the anti-christ Jazzerman?

seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Seekerof...good thing you read my previous posts

As I have clearly stated previously...I'm not saying he is or is not. I am indifferent when it comes to this issue. Now, its not my job to prove your statements for you, so please provide some info....

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes seekerof, please advise us as to why all the evidence and coincidences pointed out by this man are false. What do YOU know of the anti-christ. It seems this man DOES have a clue as to what the anti-christ is, please debunk this mans references, and quotes from the bible, as well as Nostradamus, and every other piece of info he provided. I doubt you even read the site, you are probably just some die hard Bush supporter who, if he actually sprouted horns, would say they were pimples. There are plenty of legitimate reasons do dislike Bush, I just posted that link for those who believe in armageddon prophecies, personally I don't, but it is interesting to read, and I fully expected Bush supporters to state the exact things you did. Such a predictable bunch.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by 27jd]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman
Seekerof...good thing you read my previous posts

As I have clearly stated previously...I'm not saying he is or is not. I am indifferent when it comes to this issue. Now, its not my job to prove your statements for you, so please provide some info....

But wait Jazzerman and 27jd....this man makes the claim(s), and I provide my claim, but yet you both want MY solid proofs? Riight......

You believe wtf you want dude's, but anyone with any common sense knows that the label anti-christ has been utilized for nearly two thousand PLUS years................as has those who have claimed to know who the anti-christ is......I hear ya Jazzerman, but I'll let HISTORY continue to be my 'proofs' dude's!

seekerof

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Dick Chenny maybe, Bush can't even run America never mind the Underworld

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Dick Chenny maybe, Bush can't even run America never mind the Underworld

But nobody said the anti-christ would be aware, the anti-christ is supposed to be a TOOL of the devil. Like I said before, if there were such thing as the devil or some evil force, who better to manipulate and control than an unintelligent, hateful man, in control of the most powerful nation on earth? Maybe Cheney is the devil himself!
We all know he wears the daddy pants!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Its apparent that the man, who created the site you linked everyone to, has no clue as to what the anti-Christ is, eh?....

....have no freakin' clue to what that something (anti-Christ) exactly is, huh? Sad.....

I'm not a religious person and don't subscribe to the idea of an anti-Christ, though I do think it's quite interesting to read peoples ideas as to what or who anti-Christ really is.

Now you seem to have a clear idea of what you think the anti-Christ is, Seekerof. So please fill me in

EDIT: No offence intended, just curious.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by Durden]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

But wait Jazzerman and 27jd....this man makes the claim(s), and I provide my claim, but yet you both want MY solid proofs? Riight......

But this man DOES provide proof, lots of it, and he openly gives you the opportunity to proove him wrong. That's the difference between his claim and yours.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yep, again, his proofs unfortunately will fall to the wayside JUST as those same proofs that have been leveled against multitudes of world individuals throughout the History of Man and the concepts of religion and the term: anti-christ....

Good to have faith though isn't it?

seekerof

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
it is an interesting read to say the lest,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there will appear another one, an arrogant little horn, which is the Antichrist, George W Bush Jr. It says this little horn is unlike any of the other ten presidents, and this is an obvious reference to the fact that Bush has no popular mandate.
that he lost the popular vote, and was appointed to the office by five un-elected judges on the Supreme Court. This has never happened before in American history, and thats what makes him so different from all his presidential predecessors that and his arrogance, dishonesty and lust for world power.

www.bushisantichrist.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yep, again, his proofs unfortunately will fall to the wayside JUST as those same proofs that have been leveled against multitudes of world individuals throughout the History of Man and the concepts of religion and the term: anti-christ....

Good to have faith though isn't it?

seekerof

You obviously did not read the whole thing, which is understandable because it is kinda long, but they are NOT his proofs, they are numerical facts, psychological facts, all linked to ages old propecies, including Nostradamus. If it is too long for you to read, scroll to the bottom and check it out, Nostradamus has NEVER fallen to the wayside, he has been dead on in many cases. But I'm in no way telling you to believe something you don't want to, just don't discount facts because they are against your beliefs. That is ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It seems my post was overlooked, so here is my question - or should I say request - again:

Originally posted by Durden

Its apparent that the man, who created the site you linked everyone to, has no clue as to what the anti-Christ is, eh?....

....have no freakin' clue to what that something (anti-Christ) exactly is, huh? Sad.....

I'm not a religious person and don't subscribe to the idea of an anti-Christ, though I do think it's quite interesting to read peoples ideas as to what or who anti-Christ really is.

Now you seem to have a clear idea of what you think the anti-Christ is, Seekerof. So please fill me in

EDIT: No offence intended, just curious.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Durden,

Seekerof does not have an idea of what the anti-christ is, this person is obviously just a Republican supporter who will not read the link with an open-mind, and must defend Bush by completely blocking out the info provided, and dismissing it as nonsense. Grady Philpott did the same earlier in the thread, however he went as far as to diagnose the author of the site as psychotic and delusional, which he does not come across as to me, when Bush is the one who was ACTUALLY diagnosed as such by a professional. I have a feeling that's all we'll get out of die hard Bush supporters is uneducated and biased dismissal, without any real intellectual engagement of the facts presented.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Durden,

Seekerof does not have an idea of what the anti-christ is, this person is obviously just a Republican supporter who will not read the link with an open-mind, and must defend Bush by completely blocking out the info provided, and dismissing it as nonsense. Grady Philpott did the same earlier in the thread, however he went as far as to diagnose the author of the site as psychotic and delusional, which he does not come across as to me, when Bush is the one who was ACTUALLY diagnosed as such by a professional. I have a feeling that's all we'll get out of die hard Bush supporters is uneducated and biased dismissal, without any real intellectual engagement of the facts presented.

Did you just figure that out?

Read one seekerof post, which is highly replete with strange attempts at preventing discussions from taking place, and you got your answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join