It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is something earlier tonight;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
if you lift something with levee on it and the link's axe is close behind it; you then need to travel further than it's tragectoy Right? BUT of course there is a but; what if that axe is ten miles away from that weight and you are lifting it 100 miles away but you acomplish the force that is needed to start just about to move it and that flex that you would have had to exert ; you lock it so that in instance that you relieve the force ; you would not have to travel that preliminary stage again and that first area before that weight has it's own flex that sustains it's weight without that one that you need to lift and drop in intervals to use it's drop for use of force to energy. Now wouldn't it be much less distance that you would need to travel to ratio of the lift and wouldn't there further be other means of impimenting greater use of alterior levee instances.? Perhaps a whole looping of your levee sequence where still locking from retracting and giving just that last effort left to move up this weight.?
edit on 25-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
Good Night ; I'm done and sure I've given you all enough for your plate. Cheers
edit on 25-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

I dont want to sound rude, but its hard over the internet so please dont take this the wrong way....

You have posted multiple threads that make no sense, every single one describes something, but you dont tell us what you are trying to achieve.

Why dont you sit down, have a think, and then construct a thread that is not only readable (paragraphs etc) but actually makes sense???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I have been trying to decipher his threads but have had no real success.
His Ideas sound quite interesting, but are probably over my head anyway.

Ohwell.

MichelJCardin - Dont worry, I wont give up just yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You cannot make sense of no sense. Its senseless!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
ok now the weight is ten miles away from the axe and the end of the levee is a hundred miles away from the axe do you know how high the lever will be pretty darn high right so wtf are you talking about please inform

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

They're not interesting at all. He's basically talking a about a big lever in a round-a-bout, use-big-words kind of way. Nothing more.

Hopefully he'll stop one day

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Cheers for the heads up. After another read through his post, I now understand what he is on about.
You are right, I am not interested.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think hes going on about perpetual motion......ive read a couple of his threads.
I think thats what the guy is trying to achieve, with a bg long stick stuck into the side, but only half way and fron top to bottom it works on fridays and if thats the case tuesday is the one with the screen that makes the lever go down to the right of the pin in the centre of the pole
Randomness FTW lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yawn.

You cant be bothered to write.

I cant be bothered to read your stuff.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Pryde87 because: edit

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
i've just finished reading through all of this posters threads, and what occured to me first was it seemed like the use of a "translator". But translators usually don't translate typos.
As i was reading the comments it struck that this type of thread seemed familar to me. Then it dawned on me, the other posts where i seen other members who commented about seeing - randomness, poor translation, or some sort of inability to communicate "big ideas" was in the Loughner posts.

Maybe it's just me, but i see a similarity. Of course the content is different and here there is no repetition, but in a sorta general way.
Maybe i'm reading too much into the "feeling" of it...

Please excuse me if i'm out of line on this and for being off topic from the original post. But i am commenting not only to this post here but all of the threads and comments that have been generated by MjCardin.

Also... MJCardin i have read your posts on twitter @micheljcardin and i will try and figure out what you are saying (although you appear to be over my head)
edit on 26-8-2011 by trika3000 because: added twitter i.d.

new topics

top topics

join