It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This A Prediction From Pope J. Paul II ?... Something He Knew ? ....Maybe Nothing Special ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi everyone, this may be a very speculative issue and I have no way to prove you what I`m posting but, with all the discussion on what might happen on 21/12/ 2012 and/or 28 Oct. 2011 I felt I should post a conversation I had (and never forgot) some years ago with someone that knew a priest from a small village in Portugal who had gone to the vatican with a group of his church at the time.
It happens this was a village not far from a place the Pope had been when he 1st visited Portugal and this priest managed to actually be in person and talk with J. Paul II for a few minuts.
So it looks like J.P. II asked this priest on how was the faith issue going among young people in Portugal and he replied that he was a bit worried with the increasing lack of faith.
It seems the Pope`s reply was something like this: "Don`t worry, not much time left for the truth to be known"
edit on 25-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What the hell ? Maybe he did know something or he was just a paranoid nut like the rest of us. Hell the priest that lives down the street from us is at the bar every night.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What is good for religions?

Fear and being poor.

People have a tendency to turn to religion if everything else fails...

....If everything else fails...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
It seems the Pope`s reply was something like this: "Don`t worry, not much time left for the truth to be known"

and it is coming out, with sites such as this one
www.vaticanhidespedophiles.com...

and news stories like these
www.irishcentral.com...
www.goddiscussion.com...
www.odt.co.nz...
etc etc

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
What is good for religions?

Fear and being poor.

People have a tendency to turn to religion if everything else fails...

....If everything else fails...

WHEN everything else fails.

......WHEN everything else fails.....

edit on 25-8-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by AQ6666

and it is coming out, with sites such as this one
www.vaticanhidespedophiles.com...

and news stories like these
www.irishcentral.com...
www.goddiscussion.com...
www.odt.co.nz...
etc etc

I think You`r trying to turn this discussion into a differente direction than the one that is/was supposed to.
However, I ask you this: Does the sharks make the oceans ? ...Does the snakes make the jungle ? ......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
what does it mean,,,, "we're on the last pope" www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All preachers/priests are convinced they are in the end times.

Christians welcome the end times (as I do to), but that doesn't mean they are right.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
what does it mean,,,, "we're on the last pope" www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

Interesting post you have in that thread ! .....Does J.Paul II words refere to the info they gave you in your tour inside the Vatican ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

I think It might. Mother Teresa came and talked at my school when I was a kid and she said something similar as well(to what J.P.II said in your post). She said "You are living in exciting times, children, for in your lifetimes and possibly soon, the truth will be shown." Normally, the Church talks about the second coming and to be ready but to state that the "Truth" will be shown is something that has stuck with me through the years as strange.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by AQ6666

I think It might. Mother Teresa came and talked at my school when I was a kid and she said something similar as well(to what J.P.II said in your post). She said "You are living in exciting times, children, for in your lifetimes and possibly soon, the truth will be shown." Normally, the Church talks about the second coming and to be ready but to state that the "Truth" will be shown is something that has stuck with me through the years as strange.

WOW, that`s amazing ! ....I too could never forget the conversation I mention in my 1st post as I immediatly took it as a sign when I was told about it. And this was almost 20 years ago.

So now we have J.P II words, Mother Theresa words and the info they gave you at the Vatican all leading the same way ....Very interesting !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am starting to believe that something really Earth shattering is going to take place on October 28th. It seems that with NASA stating that ETs would attack due to high levels of carbon in our atmosphere and CNN saying an alien attack would fix the economy, that we are being conditioned for just such an event.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

maybe....
or NASA and CNN speculate like we do
don't they get paid to do that?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I knew a couple really nice people that had told me years ago that
while watching some kind of Pope Ceremonial thing, i dont remember
anymore what the event was, anyways, that Pope john paul had tripped
and faultered, his tall white hat fell off his head and the cameras being