It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should and are magnets in accordance with perpetual motion apparatus regulations;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
And would you agree that in order to be: one would need to accomplish regenaration to these proving rising of these properties to a point of a stable .? Also I would like to add that a rotary perpetual should need to be built having a braking system and need to use it and any other claim is but sad failure and sad in my eyes that some are obssessed apon a sigle function that says I should cunsult these and I so shall and will post threads after researching each of these; if we are allowed to examine then. Be back soon.
edit on 25-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

The best part was when I..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I hav tryed that whey, it doesntnt werk verry wel u knead more

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
(on a side note, if you take the signitures from the first 3 of the posts here, you get this "nothing. No expectations. Just the facts." - rather profound really... )

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Surely you mean a self-braking system?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I am assuming that english is not your first language, and suspect that you may be of french persuasion? The reason that I mention this, is that I have read three of your threads today, and found it very difficult to understand exactly what you mean.

The thing is that in terms of science and technology it is PARAMOUNT that full understanding is in place , if meaningful discussion is to come to pass.

new topics

top topics

join