It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Gaddafi BE IN THE UK?? Luton Airport mysteriously shut down on Aug 22nd 2011 for a short time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

PASSENGERS at London's Luton Airport were being held outside the terminal today amid reports of armed police and emergency vehicles at the scene following a security alert.
The airport's single terminal was evacuated, and armed police and emergency vehicles were called in as a precaution after smoke was detected in an upstairs area.
The airport was later given the all-clear.Li nk

I KNOW this is possibly a wild claim about Gaddafi being in the UK but we have to remember the UK government used to cuddle Gaddafi in the past, and they did have many business dealings.

Remember, it was on August 22nd 2011, many NATO countries including the US publicly emphasized that Gaddafi must go as the mainstream media kept showing fake celebrations of the "Libyan people" which was later investigated by an ATS user to be just old footage from India. Link

Also on that day, Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam made a suprise appearance to sought to rally regime forces when the whole of mainstream media was parading about his "arrest".
Gaddafi Must Go says OM and Obama as Rebels Advance to Tripoli

I call every ATS USER to please FLIGHT TRACK/investigate flights between 21st August 2011 - 23rd August 2011 arriving at Luton Airport, London.
I doubt Gaddafi could have arrived in a commerical airline or even from Tripoli, but there has to be some clues even though there could be a massive cover up.
If anyone knows any friends/relatives who were in the scene or heard about the incident at Luton airport, PLEASE FURTHER INVESTIGATE!

edit on 25-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Remember, it was on August 22nd 2011, many NATO countries including the US publicly emphasized that Gaddafi must go as the mainstream media kept showing fake celebrations of the "Libyan people" which was later investigated by an ATS user to be just old footage from India. Link

That obvious footage of Indians celebrating was mistakenly shown - to my knowledge - once, yesterday, on the 24th August, for about 20 seconds.

So mainstream media hardly ''kept showing fake celebrations of Libyan people'', as the only occasion the footage was mistakenly aired was yesterday, at 6.48am, two days after you say that NATO countries and the US emphasised that Gadaffi must go.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I doubt Gaddafi could have arrived in a commerical airline

You doubt he would be on a commercial flight yet he turns up at a public airport??

Why not land at an air force base if he's "cuddly" with the UK?

Your logic is massively flawed.

edit on 25/8/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I thought there was a no fly zone over Libya??

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
1. Sounds stupid.
2. Why would he come here?
3. Must of been a hell of a good disguise.
4. He's to scared to go anywhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Unless Gaddafi has a doppleganger, or he's been in stasis i would vote no,
he's not in the UK. Unless of course he's there visiting the Queen.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
1. Sounds stupid.
2. Why would he come here?
3. Must of been a hell of a good disguise.
4. He's to scared to go anywhere.

He would come here to retire and sponge off the UK tax payer because immigrants get free housing, medical care and benefits.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Unless Gaddafi has a doppleganger, or he's been in stasis i would vote no,
he's not in the UK. Unless of course he's there visiting the Queen.

If he stopped dyeing his hair he could probably pass for the queen.

Perhaps that's his plan, bump off Lizzie and take over a new country.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoSpace

Judging by how Osama Bin Laden so quietly enjoyed the company of a nice home in Pakistan with the presence of NATO troops in that country for 11 years , anything is possible!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I KNOW this is possibly a wild claim about Gaddafi being in the UK but we have to remember the UK government used to cuddle Gaddafi in the past, and they did have many business dealings.

I think the UK is the last place Gadaffi will go to. The last Labour government may have sought to develop closer links with the autocrat, but the current Coalition government is a different matter and has participated with some glee at his downfall.

After all, Gadaffi’s connection with the UK is somewhat mired in the blood of Lockerbie and Yvonne Fletcher, not to mention arms to the IRA.

One country though, would be Scotland. I appreciate Scotland is part of the UK, but the Scots do make some decisions and seem to be easily persuaded by Gadaffi. Perhaps the Scots should demand Megrahi back, as I doubt the Libyan Transitional Council will want him around and he seems fully recovered and capable of living out more of his sentence as a mass murderer.

Regards

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yea he`s in my fridge

new topics

top topics

join