It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is one I just thought of and again there isn't any link to it because it was never tealized.;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Take for instance this one that is very interesting; you have a cube of an alloy that is say spring steel; and you have a vise that can keep stable any force that is accumilated to it and a second vise that is in statute where in instance that is changes temperature; would shrink while cooling and that first vice would clamp and fasten that cube over and over ; and in instance that an eventual great unstableness of this cube would be achieved ; you would then utilise that sudden force; but in realms of extreem short distances where although still would govern it's opposing bounery which would of course be great in weight and that in it's self would need also to be of no absorption comosites which would suddenly move because of a bounce type reaction and follow through as long as like I said would not have an absorbtion aspect ; so thus then by just cranking this steel or any other instances where you could properly identify any of the construction and implement them; that is also free energy. Good Night And if you have a problm with the mechanics that I have offered; then contain that same cube in a chamber with the same siz beside it with water and freeze it and watch how much the steel accumilates force while the ice expands by 9%. Cheers
edit on 25-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
For that matter; just use the ice where you would try to contain it and expect way different than any other imaginable reaction.
About a year ago; some people argued with me that energy could not be extended and I am doing just that in explaining all of the many ways that it will.
I've always been s
tuburn.
And I will give you something to think about; can you build a mechanism that mimicks a person swinging on a swing and accellerating?
Swinging IS the sheapest way to travel right?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
OP Thanks for the idea.

1] What of this have you put in to action?

2] Any specifications of this?

For this i will give you a S.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The only think I would like to ask is, How much energy are you putting into your hypothetical devices to achieve this?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
uh

cooling? what energy to heat it/cool it?

humans use energy(calories) from the food they eat to swing their legs and move their bodies, which causes acceleration.

when you run out of energy you get tired and you dont accelerate.

but thats just assuming i have any idea what the heck youre talking about.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thislifetimeismine

Some things I do call theories and some are to me obvious and you won't take that away from me. I can give you many theories that use g force and levee to resist against torch but I don't because I havn't established these; but obvious thing I will not oblige myself to prove to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
And if you have a problm with the mechanics that I have offered; then contain that same cube in a chamber with the same siz beside it with water and freeze it and watch how much the steel accumilates force while the ice expands by 9%.

Not sure if it ruins your idea (because I barely understand what you're trying to say), but if the water is not allowed to expand while it freezes, then the pressure will build up, and it will NOT freeze (and of course not expand).

As the pressure increases, the water will move UP the phase diagram, and remain in the liquid state.
You wont get as much "free energy" as you think you will. Of course there will be the pressure increase, but not the stupedously large amounts you imagine with a 9% increase.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well in this instance one would need to enlarge water area where ratio of effect as opposed to resistance would be eraced and that took me precicely 2 seconds to fix; which you must realize the simplenesses things are perceaved in my eyes; where matters are but just matters and uses of their attidudes in comparison to others frequenting same instances of environments can be of use ; for instance again if you were to tighten a cable like you would a guitar sting ; but this one is of a foot in diametre and extends 10 miles and has one side black and one white and with incredible tortion ; this one would drive greatly as it would cool .Allthought I am sharing my thoughts shere those would be likely unvisited thus far; for me they are of little relevence other that capabilities of sustained force towards accumilative mechanics that are also at reach of establishement and not so complicated where I estemate liklyness that most would react in such that " as if that's it "

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

You would need a lot of energy to tighten such a cable to "incredible tortion".

You are still not making much sense, buddy.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

where matters are but just matters and uses of their attidudes in comparison to others frequenting same instances of environments can be of use.

huh?

are you some kind of gibberish-bot?
edit on 25-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
come on now, what drugs are you on?

if no drugs i think you need to go to the hospital, you may be having a stroke or some kind of manic/psychotic episode.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aromabarr

I am not religious but dear god again 2 seconds was that which took to remadie this doubt; you would need to stretch it in instances of the releases that heating up would give by fastening a spring that would be stretching it in a sweep fasion like sideways with ratio of distance making little affect apon the resistance of that spring which in turn not making resistance towards the shrinkage and still recallibrating it back as it warms back up and more stretch more force for same energy used in it's fluxuating temperature and the point is not the mechanics that I offer; but the reactions that I offer to portray.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
May be you mean some thing like this.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You need to look at what Tesla was doing with cotton wires.

Much better, easier ways of achieving perpetual motion and gathering vortex energy than you are working on but your angles are all interesting nonetheless, what language are you putting into your translator?

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim

reply to post by alfa1

where matters are but just matters and uses of their attidudes in comparison to others frequenting same instances of environments can be of use.

huh?

are you some kind of gibberish-bot?
edit on 25-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

This looks like a google translate job. Other than that I don't know what explanation could be used for the confusion throughout the OP.

Something to do with water. That's what I picked up out of the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The fact the OP got starred says a lot about the validity of such a rating system

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

if you could spell check and write this in plain english maybe i will understand it better .
this not a put down , and i am interested in your idea but up to now i am bewildered

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i am led to suspect the op is french. he may also be 'in the zone' so to speak, searching like all of us for insight.
the previous thread described fluid dynamics/pressure considerations for creation of energy. it may look gibberish but i encourage him to continue his thought processes. he's trying and thats good enough for me.

for the experts here in their various fields, by your leave, please give guidance and a bit of love to this member.
regards fakedirt.

new topics

top topics

join