It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ominous OCT 28, 2011 "Dark Night" Warning to ATSers = Excerpt Summary to date @ DN & Captiva said

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Ignant...the link to the Monsant info doesn't work...can you fix it please??

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well, all of the following are approaching fever pitch:
- 'sighting' of lights in the sky
- MSM shows such as 'alien attack', 'space travel' 'ancient astronauts'
- cults following channeled alien messages
- the belief in UFO/Aliens is almost a religion to many

For those of you who still have an open mind on the whole subject, I submit the following article on the phenomenon being entirely spiritual in nature. Yes, written from a Christian perspective, but it may add a different view on the subject of Dark Knights warning. Take it with a grain of salt if you must, but at least it may provide some with some things to chew on - its a long read but worth it www.jeffersonscott.com...

"After I had surveyed the evidence and heard the arguments, I had to reconsider my views. I could no longer assert that "the demon theory" was irrational. After all, wouldn't it be just as closed-minded to reject the demon theory out of hand as it would be to accept it without investigation? And what if, for once, the most obvious answer—nice and neat though it be—were actually the truth? It is my hope that after you read the arguments below, you will be willing to reconsider your views, too"

If you have not entirely shut off your mind to other possibilities, and/or you 'feel' something is coming, please have a read.

I am not fearful of the date of the warning, however, I also know that something is around the corner...'they' haven't spent 60+ years convincing billions that UFOs are here for no reason. And 'they' will use that belief against us -

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I was thinking the same thing, also theres the "Strange jet like sounds". Like what's been heard allover the earth lately.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Has anyone heard if DK did talk/meet with a mod?
I know this has been asked on a couple of the other DK threads going atm, but I haven't seen it answered.
If not, is there any reason the mods would avoid answering this? (I'm sure at least one of them would've read these threads!)
If a mod could 'ask' around to the other mods if this ever took place, it would clear up quite a few issues, (if the answer comes back 'yes' though, wooohooo, an avalanche of questions!)....maybe thats why.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Just in case anyone missed it, I'm continuing to compile all threads related to D4ark Kn1ght and October 28th, 2011 in one place for easy reference:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Regarding the "dancing stars" of the plough:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

Originally posted by adigregorio

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I think this might be the dancing stars of the plough:

Extra Star Found In The Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,”
www.universetoday.com...

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together.

This quote taken from my thread:
The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Strange to see my own words used in an opening post, do I get extra stars and flags for that . Guess not. 2 things, Firstly I am male, secondly, you also need to link to the Monast thread.

The link

respects

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That is slightly disturbing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

My only problem with this is the fact that ATS will be linkable from facebook, from news sites, to anywhere in case anything happens. The information saying "I told you so" will be there, and people won't be easily duped. ....... I'm looking forward to October, because I feel like it will be significant, but I don't know how anyone would be able to pull this one over anyone's eyes.

Population of the world: 6,939,600,000
Global max ATS unique users: 2,000,000
Based on that data, the approximate percentage of global population having visited ATS: 0.0003%

Leaving 99.997% of the world unaware that ATS even exists.

There are 750,000,000 people on facebook, about half of which log in & actually use facebook on any given day, which would cull that number down to 375,000,000, which would be 5.4% of the global population.

Leaving 94.6% of the global population unaware.

Facebook stats
ATS stats
World stats

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Strange to see my own words used in an opening post,

Don't get used to it. Most get lost in the masses. Enjoy the brief time in the limelight while you can.

do I get extra stars and flags for that

No, we try work together on ATS to bring information to light. Stars and flags are a mere by-product.

2 things, Firstly I am male,

Congratulations, you can take a whiz outside standing up.
Always wished I could do that.

secondly, you also need to link to the Monast thread.
The link
respects

Thanks for doing your part to work together.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

1) This is the LAST date I follow.

I've lost track.
So many people have posted dates recently about the world ending in the next month or two that there really needs to be a page listing all those different ones.
Can someone start a thread pls?

You need to read, this date was posted many many years ago.

We will see what happens, the news are saying stuff about alien invasion to turn economic catastrophies around. Funny how things add up in strange ways.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

#1 Proof.. A walk the walk Christian is never abducted
#2 Proof Calling on the name of Jesus stops abductions.... Soooo.. Just curious how real Christians never report sightings except this one and the thousands of other cases who used the name of this one to stop it... Contradiction much?

This entire article is an opinion peace. That's great everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they realize that their opinion is no more valid or correct than anyone else's.

I believe there is intelligent life in the universe, I don't believe they're coming here to mutilate cows, draw pretty images in crops, stick things in people's bums, and I find it hard to believe that they can cross the infinite expanse of space and be taken down by lighting. But that's just my opinion. I'm probably wrong =)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Reminds me of The Witch Hunts: They would throw the accused into a lake or pond. If she floated to the surface she was a witch. If she sank to the bottom, she wasn't. They always sank to the bottom by the way.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think of that thread often and never forgot the date Oct. 28th, 2011. And now, as that date approaches, I keep seeing it more and more on conspiracy sites. I will be surprised if nothing happens that day. I am not sure if DK was telling the truth or not though. He seemed so sincere. Or maybe, I am just gullible.
I know one thng for sure, I know I will be a little apprehensive on Oct. 27th.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
Strange to see my own words used in an opening post, do I get extra stars and flags for that . Guess not. 2 things, Firstly I am male, secondly, you also need to link to the Monast thread.

The link

respects

star for you

thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
Has anyone heard if DK did talk/meet with a mod?
I know this has been asked on a couple of the other DK threads going atm, but I haven't seen it answered.
If not, is there any reason the mods would avoid answering this? (I'm sure at least one of them would've read these threads!)
If a mod could 'ask' around to the other mods if this ever took place, it would clear up quite a few issues, (if the answer comes back 'yes' though, wooohooo, an avalanche of questions!)....maybe thats why.....

I asked a mod about it a couple of years or so ago... possibly after the Norway spiral. I asked about opening the thread again because it seemed relevant to DK's OP.

I was told he didn't meet with a mod because he wouldn't provide any evidence to prove hid identity. I think he also stated he wanted to meet a particular mod alone and, of course, that wasn't ever going to happen.

I don't know why but I love that thread and it is intriguing although DK did seem to go off track a little, later on. Maybe he enjoyed the limelight and couldn't help elaborating to keep the mystery going. I don't know. It is strange how the date keeps cropping up in various places and it was whilst reading about the date on another site that I remembered the DK thread again and came back to re-read. Not long to wait until we all find out whether he was right or just came up with a captivating storyline.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

1) This is the LAST date I follow.

I've lost track.
So many people have posted dates recently about the world ending in the next month or two that there really needs to be a page listing all those different ones.
Can someone start a thread pls?

The ATS Incorrect/ Bad Prophecy Almanac
by OzWeatherman
started on 10/31/2008 @ 01:46 PM

ATS Predictions Keeping a Record For the Heck of IT...
by Zaimless
started on 7/3/2008 @ 05:30 PM

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There have been "dooms day" dates since Jesus supposedly rose to heaven. All his followers thought his second coming would be at any time and for the last 2,000 there have always been the same end of the world predictions... No one knows. I trust no dates.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
believe...WITHOUT PROOF...uh huh! Bs IMO.

If someone said "I can totally cure cancer with candles, puddles and the piece of paper I hold in my hand" would we believe them? No. As I have said all along, this is DK. The stories are wayyyy to similar. Not interested in religion, just what can be proved as fact.

Tell you what, my birthday is oct 3rd (1979 baby). I just decided right now am the messiah. Apart from my awful spelling, does anyone have any reason to think I'm not?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join