It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ominous OCT 28, 2011 "Dark Night" Warning to ATSers = Excerpt Summary to date @ DN & Captiva said

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
[quote D4rk Kn1ght]

"2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming, and its going to start low and slow in 2007, and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011, for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012."

"I want people to survive this - I want people to get ready, even if its just a remote chance you will, i need to warn people because, i got a warning and have heeded it."

"Before he died, he warned him of the dates i mention and Oct 28th, 2011 was what he called the dark knight. He passed away( died in 2000 ), and since then, people have been 'trailing off' out of the rat race and have started to 'migrate' to safer climes."

"It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds..."

[quote captiva]

"Whether DK was taken in by the original story or not, he did move to the Himalayas with his wife and others but then moved to Chile due to political unrest at the time. Did he know about Monasts disclosure document? yes he did. Did he use it as the core to his story, IMO,.no he did not.

I asked him about the 41 and his reply was "4+1" the dancing lights. I think Im hard to deceive and I am a good judge of character. DK believed what he wrote in the 2006 thread. As for the banning, it was strange to say the least. Here was a guy who asked a mod to verify that he was going walk about and at the time in that thread there was a mod that seemed interested in meeting both him and his wife. The rest is a blank to be filled by people who left a hole in the whole scenario, that no one wants to fill.

As regards the accusation of bad language used by DK, I was in that thread and I have to admire his patience in not exploding earlier than he did. It was the worst example of so called ATS members bullying, harrassing and demeening anyone Ive ever witnessed. Even the mod warned people to stick to the thread.

Respects

As I said in my post, I believed his words both in ATS and in the emails we exchanged. We spoke about Monast in depth and there were parts of Monasts project bluebeam disclosure document that he did not view as being part of the story he was told.

The religious angle did not fit into his thinking as being possible, although he agreed that the "Alien invasion" hologram was the basis of both his warning as told to him and Monasts warning that he lost his child and died for.

Respects

Also for anyone who makes the connection between Monast, Creme and DK. This is a thread I authored about Monast that looks in depth at Project Blue Beam....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Respects

I agree that it would be viewed as a possibility by others. Personally having spent a long time communicating with him I believe him 110%.

Respects

No negativity noted by me. I have no reason to doubt he went to the Himalayas and I know he ended up back in Chile where he emailed me. I cant say I have any evidence other than I know.

Respects

I am not going to debate a thread that is incomplete. There were posts both DKs and others removed through T&C.

This is not about DK its about his warning.

respects

what can we gather from all this. my understanding of this is, relative to other intel & ideas shared all over ATS is:

DK warned us that on October 28, 2011 (2 mos from now), TPTB will enact their master plan to instill mass fear in the people. the final blow will happen by late Oct 2011 to early 2012 (about 9mos range given) for endgame of the plan. his description of the events sounds like a project Bluebeam. he wants us to be prepared and migrate to 'safer climes'.

i am not sure if he listed where is safer. Captiva reports that he went to Himalayas then Chile (wonder if he felt Peru's quake?) and a few other observations, well i quoted some of what she posted in Death_Kron's post about DN. ps- im posting a 2nd thread cuz i almost ignored the DN thread cuz i didnt know it had to do with a warning for Oct 2011 so right around the corner, we shall see in a few more blink of the eyes (and quakes)..

what are the Monasts disclosure docs and how might they correlate with DN's warning if all all?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
1) This is the LAST date I follow.

2) My only problem with this is the fact that ATS will be linkable from facebook, from news sites, to anywhere in case anything happens. The information saying "I told you so" will be there, and people won't be easily duped. Now, it could be the case that along with the pretty lights, that the gov uses "future tech" against the citizens, but I wouldn't see the point. I'm looking forward to October, because I feel like it will be significant, but I don't know how anyone would be able to pull this one over anyone's eyes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
im extra wary about the date cuz its just three nights before Halloween that this BlueBeam-oid grandscale holographic hoax is gonna be perpretrated.

Halloweens are bad enoough in NYC with the mob egg fights, macing head of strangers clean ball, and sticking stuff up mufflers so cars blow, not to mention gang muggings, beating and ambiguous rapes. i can just imagine how worst it would be if the power went out, or people believed in and mass fear, panic, stampede over some stuff they see in the sky.

i dunno its the last date i will follow. so far, Oct 21, 2011 and 11-11-11 are the first and earliest..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

For the majority, in my opinion - people would accept alien invasion as alien invasion.

Just like there would be people who accepted NWO and people who defied it.

I think we should all know that speculation is redundant, time will tell

I know you're aware of that, TheOneElectric, but maybe not so much the rest

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Thanks for the recap, ignant. I didn't read through the DK thread until yesterday (I've only been a member since 3/2011) but I have to admit that I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. Something about it "feels" very true and it's the first thing I've read that's truly scared me. The question is whether that truth is so potent because of DK's solid belief or if it's a truth that becomes an inevitability for us all. With all due respect to DK, where ever he may be, I hope for all of our sakes that it's the former. As you said, the time is drawing close to see if there's any validity to this and whereas there's not much time for relocation if one were so inclined to do, I've been trying to make myself emotionally and spiritually stronger so I'm prepared (hopefully) for anything to come. I'm also going to check out the other threads you cited. My motto has always been "any knowledge is good knowledge" and in this case, I'd add "even that which scares the # out of you". Thanks again.

Timidgal
edit on 8/25/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

We will have to wait until October.

I'll be replying to you within two days. I really have to word this right...it'll be interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
awww. all credit, thanks to Death_Kron!

and of course DN, Captiva - hope they share more in whichever thread.

i think the date/range is stands out too thats why im hopin more people are seeing it to chime in or just food for though as its one of the warnings besides the 10-21, thats so close. he could have said 21 but he was given the 28th instead, hmmm.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
have a hard time believing any of these doomsday threads any more member operation blackjack everyone was panicking and believing it and nothing at all happened. and there was hundreds of threads being posted about it being get way to caught up in doom

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
1) This is the LAST date I follow.

I've lost track.
So many people have posted dates recently about the world ending in the next month or two that there really needs to be a page listing all those different ones.
Can someone start a thread pls?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
great idea, a list of all predicted 'event' dates, so they can be debunk (as they as passed lol).

genius alfa!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Well if things happen on the specific date/s quoted at least some of us will be aware of the possibilities. However there will be no way to know for sure either way.

If there are advanced alien beings observing our little rock and they see themselves being mis-represented then I dont think they'll take too kindly to it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
anyone's birthday?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
how many times have we read a doomsday message on ATS , nothing is going to happen of oct 28, that will change the whole world, if it were going to happen the PTB would have blocked you thread, we would be sent in an other direction to keep us away from finding out what was happening

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
you could help the newbs by posting link to original thread being discussed

thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

I agree I really want to read this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
reply to post by Highlander64

I agree I really want to read this thread.

I found part of it here by searching 'captiva' posts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a link in the OP to other threads

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Dark Knight

Here we go. here's the original.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sorry i left those links out! thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I don't know if I believe D4rkKn1ght or if I want to believe him more. I don't get why someone would do this, knowing that some people on here may actually follow his advice fully.
I also know that there are people like this in the world. I do not know him personally as the OP does, and I mean, for all I know, the OP is the same person as the err..OP (not saying that you are, just saying that is the extent of my personal knowledge of the two of you).
All of that aside though, wether real, fake, whatever, it is COMPELLING! Especially the fact that he isn't crying alien or any other possibility/motif that has come to infest most of the threads on ATS.

I S&F you Ignant, thank you for showing me this.

edit on 8/25/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join