It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper - CNN Interview (Full Length) *Rare*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
read the book BEHOLD A PALE HORSE by mr cooper .the warrant was taken out on 9/11 for his arrest and OUT of state police served it he told america to beware in june 01 good to know yer facts . the bit in his book about IMPLANTS tickled my noodle he states that 1 in 40 have them .mine was removed by a dental surgeon from my right nasal cavity he was found hanged not long after strange but true rip bill watch his clip on you tube of the 3 frames on the JFK tape nanu nanu

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

I dont want to BELIEVE I want to KNOW!

I don't think you do want to know. In order to make a statement on a man's life, any man's life, you would need to dig and dig to even begin to understand the smallest of things. You have not. I have spent a great deal of time studying William Milton Cooper and his works and to this day, not one other human being has done as much hard core research as this man and his extensive team did. He did not do all that work alone. But his delusional fact findings must have been believable by enough people for many to pledge their lives and time to help him in his mission. What have YOU done to help others? I know I haven't even come close to what Mr. Cooper did and I also know I never will, but his work lives on in people like myself and it's with me every step I take in this world driven by the occult leadership that pilots this ship. SHEEPLE! Still to this day...pathetic...self-centered, self-blown egoist...SHEEPLE!!! In order for you to know, you must do the research on your own. In order for you to believe, you must forget about what you have been taught.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
[please leave this thread if you're not posting anything regarding william cooper..you made your point that you believe (nice how your signature isnt working) that he wasnt murderd because it was kinda self-induced accident...thank you for that and now move on...

edit on 25-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol...

CAN'T MAKE ME!

Oh, and you need to work on your reading comprehension. Hint: Read all the words in a sentence before you decide what it means.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

I did my research long ago. The man was certifiable, an alcoholic paranoid schizophrenic. And it's not just my opinion:

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Edit:

Found this interesting thread:

other.skepticproject.com...

edit on 25-8-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Oh, and you need to work on your reading comprehension. Hint: Read all the words in a sentence before you decide what it means.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just finished watching the whole 2 hour interview and boy was it inspiring and enlightening.

Its so true what he says. There is NO conspiracy about anything. Its all there in your face, written, and published. People are just too STUPID to realize or care.

He was a true hero. Such shame that the NWO murdered him and still there are people who think he was just another lunatic...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by wrathofall

I did my research long ago. The man was certifiable, an alcoholic paranoid schizophrenic. And it's not just my opinion:

ufocasebook.conforums.com...

Edit:

Found this interesting thread:

other.skepticproject.com...

edit on 25-8-2011 by wasco2 because: to add

I find it extremely hypocritical and absurd how some people are able to believe in only one side of the story because it has been deemed "official" or "certified" by an organization or agency. What makes them so legit and honest? Do you NOT think that perhaps the NWO or secret societies are in CONTROL of what they publish and say????

That's like back in the days of the catholic church telling everyone that the earth is in the center of the universe and since they were the authority back then, everyone has to believe in them because the were RIGHT and can do NO WRONG.

Wake up and stop living in denial.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

does anyone know the audio-track used in this video...i asked every single person who uploaded this video and all just reuploaded it...maybe you can help =)

It's from his Lansing, Michigan Lecture in 1996, one of his favourites along with 'Cooper in California - The Porterville Presentation'

www.hourofthetime.shoppingcartsplus.com...

It would appear some have many years to catch up on as there are hundreds of hours of lectures and audios to listen to which will prove to be both frustrating as well as rewarding. Exciting times ahead for some of you.... Changed my life.

www.hourofthetime.com...

RIP William Cooper.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Thank you so much for posting this video. I have seen other ones where he spoke but nothing in this relaxed way where he talked to throughly and from the heart. He was so right about everything. He talked about the economy that we are seeing come about 20 years ago. He knew he was in danger and discuss this on the video and eventually like all true patriots and heros he was murdered for his stand. To people who claim he was crazy. Any true patriot has to be crazy to find the courage to stand against the powers of the world because the things and people they care about won't stand for themselves. He is one of the few who died truly in defense of the USA. Let him not died in vain.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
I find it extremely hypocritical and absurd how some people are able to believe in only one side of the story because it has been deemed "official" or "certified" by an organization or agency. What makes them so legit and honest? Do you NOT think that perhaps the NWO or secret societies are in CONTROL of what they publish and say????

Ummm, no I don't

Originally posted by balon0

Wake up and stop living in denial.

Wake up and stop believing in paranoid fantasys. When you get out of mommy's basement adults will think you're weird if you start spouting off about this stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hmm I usually like what he has to say, but that video got on my nerves a bit. He seems to think that he has all the answers and is all knowing when it comes to the politics that he is talking about. Not what I expected at all

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
He was a voice in the darkness that has been sorely missed

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wanted to say thanks to you all, for the replies.

It's nice to see there are awake folk in here... and to see that others are beginning to wake up to these truths that have been smacking us in the face all these years.

May Cooper's message keep ringing the bells of truth! His life may have been snuffed but he still lives on in our hearts and lives and VIDS!

... May all evil deeds be exposed!/ be brought to light!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

May Cooper's message keep ringing the bells of truth!

The only bells he were ringing were the hollow heads of the people who believed the crap he uttered.

Cooper never spoke the truth and he often tied himself up in knots of his own and other peoples lies - so much so that he died not knowing the difference between what was real and what he had made up.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Again, RIP. Haven't seen this interview specifically but I've seen many of his seminars.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is amazing that this was back in 1992. A lot of things make sense to me. I don't know if that's a good thing or just plain sad. After two decades gone by and things are going according to the elite's plans...

Edit: I love football though.

edit on 1-9-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
He mentioned he has a daughter. Does anyone know if she's ever spoken about her Dad or heard her side of the story? That could be interesting as well.

I know if I had a parent that went out on a limb, risking ridicule and what not, I'd definately carry on their cause for them after their death... especially if their death was under suspicious circumstances.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
He mentioned he has a daughter. Does anyone know if she's ever spoken about her Dad or heard her side of the story? That could be interesting as well.

I know if I had a parent that went out on a limb, risking ridicule and what not, I'd definately carry on their cause for them after their death... especially if their death was under suspicious circumstances.

Good point! For I'd definitely ''carry on'' or.at least I think I would...Hopefully I would have the ''balls'' to do so.

Last I knew they , the fam, moved out of the country..

Then again, their lives could have been threatened to a point where they are too scared to admit to the ''truths'' Cooper was revealing? She , the dtg, could have been told they would kill her mother next or something. We can only speculate what all they went through.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't see how anyone can take him seriously after he says that the secret service driver was the one who shot JFK.

This has been easily debunked by viewing videos of the shooting... the driver clearly does not shoot JFK.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join