It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
A Reminder to All

I posted a Polite Request HERE to keep the usual "You're all nuts" comments out of it.

I requested that if you were unable to do that, that you find another thread.

I also pointed out the wording at the top of each page...which specifically says:

....Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

...some have been unable to heed such a polite request...so we'll just go with this:

Keep the snarky out of it or you will be Warned and likely POSTBANNED as well at a minimum

...clear enough??

Thanks

edit on 31-8-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

the grays fingers are to rubbery.i don't want to open a door for them.they smell funny,and the whole probe thing is quite alarming.what protections do you recommend for us?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

even nobody's have clear voices.2+2=5.see? "what happened to the one"? "why he left good sir,thing's were getting a bit crowded"

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneeye
reply to post by amongus

the grays fingers are to rubbery.i don't want to open a door for them.they smell funny,and the whole probe thing is quite alarming.what protections do you recommend for us?

I think you got the color combinations mixed up. Looks like you have contacted stretch-armstrong.

On a serious note, thanks for all who have tried to take this thread seriously. I look forward to hearing more experiences.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

...what protections do you recommend? is it wise to let strangers into your home?Shouldn't we get to know them first?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneeye
reply to post by amongus

...what protections do you recommend? is it wise to let strangers into your home?Shouldn't we get to know them first?

Never mentioned you were letting them into your home. Rather, you are communicating with your minds eye.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

imo the mind's eye is the very cradle of our soul or "home" if you will.they might not want to leave.what if you can't make them leave?would'nt it be wise to keep...options available? or should we just let them in?imo this could be very dangerous...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thats very intresting. I was trying to get into Lucid dreaming, everyday I imagin being in deep space on my own ship, with crew. My wife is with me and all my friends. But no matter how I thought prior to sleeping that dream never happend. I smoke Medicinal Travka everyday so thats prabably why I dont have those dreams. Also I Was a Us Army soldier in Iraq And there I decided that I actualy wanted to get abducted by the Greys. Not because Iraq sucked, but because of the Ziggarot. That Pyramid was created by the Sumarians I think so It may have somthing with Annuki "Theory". But the reason why I wanted to get abducted would be for two reasons
1) You got to have a battle-buddy, almost at all times. So if I were takin by Greys I can have someone account for the time.
2) I was still thinking of a way to beat the Greys paralize thingy. Assume they had to sedate you before taking you to there ship. The plan was I would have to wake up while on there ship. Run out of the room if I wasnt straped down. Then steal somthing small from the ship. Im sure at that point theyll catch me, re-sedate me... then do what they do I guess. After that Im back in Iraq....

If I scare them....it may..........work........

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
To beat the paralyzing thingie is easy, find the frequency it makes and start sending a signal mentally out of sync with it. Also you can "possess" one of the aliens by bringing yourself into waking state consciousness abruptly while maintaining the telepathic link. I don't know how to undo the "possession"of an alien though.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
To beat the paralyzing thingie is easy, find the frequency it makes and start sending a signal mentally out of sync with it. Also you can "possess" one of the aliens by bringing yourself into waking state consciousness abruptly while maintaining the telepathic link. I don't know how to undo the "possession"of an alien though.

Well thats intresting...But what could I do to attract an Alien abduction?... Im for real, no joke.
I heard a lof of abductions, Most may be false, but if this is a real thing happining there must be some pattern, plan,method, logic behind it... How do I fall in there criteria of "who gets abducted next"

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corsair571

Originally posted by eywadevotee

Well thats intresting...But what could I do to attract an Alien abduction?... Im for real, no joke.
I heard a lof of abductions, Most may be false, but if this is a real thing happining there must be some pattern, plan,method, logic behind it... How do I fall in there criteria of "who gets abducted next"

but isn't that like saying "why doesn't the president or one of his key people come see me?"

maybe there is a short cut to finding out the need to talk to them.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

This is what I mean, I say an idea like "humans are stupid" (compared to all the life in the cosmos, and how long we've been around yes, we are stupid, barley conscience and rataional thought) and you compare me to hitler.

You don't know me, don't pretend you do. Yes I believe humans are dumb, I'm dumb your dumb but we have potenial which is being supressed by most religions, very few accept Sciencfitic facts. So for you to defend them is just bizarre.

If I was a leader I wouldn't kill anybody, I'd tell inbred people to stop having kids, that's it. I'd pro ote education free for all, free health care. And unlike your presidents I wouldn't go to war.

So before you judge someone based on their views (humans are a species not gods people) understand basic reality before your jump to judge. I believe there is hope for our future that doesn't involve hearing magical voices that are in our head and saying it's god and doing what those voices tell you. That's ,y problems with humanity.

Anyone who doesn't like my opinions, simply silences it, that's what ats is about nowadays. They silence the truth just like the media. I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. I hope you all can see each and every person has their own agenda, mine is to go to space one day. Start mining astroids and the moon go to mars and colonize.

I have a dream for humanity, which doesn't involve republicans and death camps, or a lose of social services.

We are still evolving remember that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Btw you people know the grays are the same being as the "watchers" are our future descendants? With time travel they messed with a few things here and there.

Slowly helping us evolve faster, but I'm an atheist why would anyone listen to me?

Btw the grays are more Buddhists than anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by oneeye

They smell like rotten cinnamon. (if here is such a thing) the nasal probes would suck I imagine.
Their fingers long and dexterous, their large compound eyes, seeing more than physical (radio,micro and radiation waves and more) their skin is to protect against radiation, they are tall due to zero gravity environment.

They multitask with interfaces kinda like computers but way more advanced, they drink some weird fluid that keeps them alive. They don't speak they think, faster way to communicate no misunderstandings.

We are their ancestors, a completely different race, like comparing us to homo Erectus, we would seem like godlike aliens to our ancestors, as we saw our descendants. Watchers grays, annunki, gods, demons. Many names, some Yahweh others Allah, Vishnu even Jesus.

Religion is based off their intervention, messing with time, that kind of stuff. But I remain skeptical why? I'm programmed to be skeptical. But it would make a nice story book or movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

what scientific facts are suppressed by some religions?

what is the difference between gods people and a species.

I don't believe in magical voices telling man what to do because quite frankly those voices do not exist.

if you were leader and you decided who could breed and who couldn't that could easily escalate once you are out of power. not everyone would be as nice as you. man proves time and time again that it is destructive. being of the mind set that we are no better/equal than animals puts us in a position where we can treat our fellow man like we treat animals. you personally may not but many would and those are one that impact the world a lot more.

our evolution is more of social one than a drastic physical one. I believe evolution has merit but its inability to explain how life began still takes a bit of faith. given that both a religious view and an evolutionary view require faith they both seem mehhh. I see evolution working to a certain point and it make sense but it doesn't explain everything. its close.

I would much rather believe something that values human life and does not view the world as a string of coincidences that just happened to work. as this gives in my opinion mankind a better chance.. since this view gives value.

in my field of work I see what man is capable of and their potential. you see us as dumb i see us as a child learning. mimicking who created us with our own creations. in what I design and create I find it hard that this world just happened. my flat screen tv didn't just happen it began as a simple creation by one man and it has evolved to what it is now. tvs are easy compared to this world and man.

I get both sides of the arguement, I just made a choice but what I see in the choice I didn't make was a road of destruction. I even know the arguement against my stance and I can tear at it like the best of them and can defend it just as well. in the end after its all said and done it comes down to faith on both sides.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by oneeye

They smell like rotten cinnamon. (if here is such a thing) the nasal probes would suck I imagine.
Their fingers long and dexterous, their large compound eyes, seeing more than physical (radio,micro and radiation waves and more) their skin is to protect against radiation, they are tall due to zero gravity environment.

They multitask with interfaces kinda like computers but way more advanced, they drink some weird fluid that keeps them alive. They don't speak they think, faster way to communicate no misunderstandings.

We are their ancestors, a completely different race, like comparing us to homo Erectus, we would seem like godlike aliens to our ancestors, as we saw our descendants. Watchers grays, annunki, gods, demons. Many names, some Yahweh others Allah, Vishnu even Jesus.

Religion is based off their intervention, messing with time, that kind of stuff. But I remain skeptical why? I'm programmed to be skeptical. But it would make a nice story book or movie.

you mean like cinnamon and onions? sometimes as if it's something growing near you. what would make you think that? where would you have this experience and could it be a crossing of senses that made you think this... or perhaps you've read a story where one had encounters while being near certain fields and certain earthly scents?

those are just some thoughts that immediately cross my mind so I'm really wondering where your source of that is from.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

i...truly want to believe that they have good intentions.yet...certain actions they have taken,the way these actions were taken,the results of these actions have left a lot of hurt in their wake.when trust and doubt meet....

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join