It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
reply to post by amongus

...Im going to bite a lil bit.

You say this exercise worked for you, and that you have been in contact with whom you assume is the Grays based on what AA has said. (I mean, hell, if he's right your in communication with another entity, mise well be right about who the entities are right?)

So... tell us about it.

Have you met, and learned the names of entities you've spoken with regularly, or is it always someone new picking up the phone?

What kind of information have you learned from these entities?

Are they put off with the fact that you're in their channel? Like, wtf is this lesser being doing in here.

Please, do tell.

ETA

BTW, You're not going to start asking me for my personal info are you?

edit on 25-8-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

Obviously I can not speak for the original poster, but from personal experience your responses can differ depending on the person. I have slightly different methods, but my first experience I went into expecting it to be a joke. What I got back was a personal horror show I would not put even my worse enemies through. You must realize you are linking through the mind so images and sounds become very real. I had obviously treaded where I was not welcomed. That almost made me abandon all attempts after, but curiosity got the best of me and I made a few more additional attempts. At first I did not get much after my initial experience. I did very clearly get the message that if I was going to treat it like a joke, I would be treated like a joke. It took me quit a while to rebuild a relationship and hope no one makes the same mistakes I did...

Now I will attempt to answer a few of your questions:

As you can see from my previous text above, you can contact individuals that may not wish to be contacted at that time, but the big thing I feel is respect. If you respect them for allowing you to make contact then generally they will do the same. Keep in mind though, they are individuals and have unique personalities just as we do. I'm sure they even wake up on the wrong side of the pod so to speak.

You will not neccessarilly conact the same individual, but as you build a relationship you may prefer specific individuals. Should they honor you with their name it generaly means that individual would like to continue further contact.

The information you receive tends to be initially geared to the individual asking the questions...they seem to be much more interested in us improving our own individuality. They do not seem to be concerned with gobal issuse, which they find trivial, and fully believe we will overcome in our near future. They will not initially provide a whole lot of information on themselves or their origins. As your relationship builds however, they do tend to be more loose lipped about the subject. It could very well just a an initial trust issue, and an attempt to save your sanity. A good example is my post here...if I start spouting they're from planet (a) the basher responses will be far more extreme...more so than the ones I'm sure I will receive from those close minded individuals reading what I've already posted.

I sense some doubt in your initial post, but some sincere curiosity mixed in, which is why I've chose to respond to you. I hope if your truely searching you find the answers you seek!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Look, the ET presence is real. They ARE up there. They are our FRIENDS.

This message is for anyone who has ears.

1) turn off your TV
2) grab your camera and go outside
3) sit down and relax
4) clear out your mind
5) wait until you are relaxed, clear, and the mental chatter and inner emotional turmoil has subsided
6) open your eyes, look up to the sky, and kindly ask them to appear
7) have your camera ready to go
8) if they don't appear on that day, say thank you
9) give it a couple of weeks although I expect it will happen much faster than that

Don't worry if they do not appear. Just have gratitude and be happy you are alive. The worst is that you spend some time outdoors reconnecting with yourself.

Don't EVER give away your power to others. Don't sit around waiting for NASA, the government, military, scientific establishment, disclosure, etc. See the truth for yourself.

Have patience. They WILL appear. When they do, you will notice a string a weird coincidences. They will appear to you and you will be very excited. Afterwards, you will doubt what you just saw and start to question - did I actually see that? is this real?

That is why you need the camera so you can then later verify it to yourself.

They want to be seen. Appearing for those who ask is simply the first step to contact.

Keep your mind open and don't box in your thinking with beliefs and limitations.

They somehow can pick up on our thoughts. Just trust that they will appear and they will.

They are connected to consciousness. There is nothing out of the ordinary will happen other than you will ask them to show themselves and they will.

Just let all your preconceived ideas and beliefs go and then wait and watch. You will be glad you did.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So, going to leave the skepticism aside for a bit considering others are doing that for me and instead ask..why?

From what is said about the grey aliens, they are at best, emotionless intelligent cyborg or reptiles whom consider us the same way one considers a plastic container.

So, why would I want to make contact with such a being, what could I possibly have in common with such an entity? Not that it wouldn't be interesting, but hell, if I was going to focus my efforts on making contact with a supposed alien race, I would choose the nordic ones over the grey robots.

This is just following the current trending mythos of what the greys are of course, since there is no proof of who or what they are, or even of their existance, then we can only go with the most reported attributes.

I may give it a go though, I see this no more or less a timewaster than playing some random video game now and then, and if anything, will at least calm my mind a bit (meditation is always good). If I happen across a grey, I will of course request some physical visual proof so I can confirm its not just my imagination..until then, well, anyone can fool themselves into thinking they are talking to aliens, angels, etc...sort of the staplemark of delusions/religion (I am sure there is a difference, just not sure what)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedommusic
Look, the ET presence is real. They ARE up there. They are our FRIENDS.

This message is for anyone who has ears.

1) turn off your TV
2) grab your camera and go outside
3) sit down and relax
4) clear out your mind
5) wait until you are relaxed, clear, and the mental chatter and inner emotional turmoil has subsided
6) open your eyes, look up to the sky, and kindly ask them to appear
7) have your camera ready to go
8) if they don't appear on that day, say thank you
9) give it a couple of weeks although I expect it will happen much faster than that

Don't worry if they do not appear. Just have gratitude and be happy you are alive. The worst is that you spend some time outdoors reconnecting with yourself.

Don't EVER give away your power to others. Don't sit around waiting for NASA, the government, military, scientific establishment, disclosure, etc. See the truth for yourself.

Have patience. They WILL appear. When they do, you will notice a string a weird coincidences. They will appear to you and you will be very excited. Afterwards, you will doubt what you just saw and start to question - did I actually see that? is this real?

That is why you need the camera so you can then later verify it to yourself.

They want to be seen. Appearing for those who ask is simply the first step to contact.

Keep your mind open and don't box in your thinking with beliefs and limitations.

They somehow can pick up on our thoughts. Just trust that they will appear and they will.

They are connected to consciousness. There is nothing out of the ordinary will happen other than you will ask them to show themselves and they will.

Just let all your preconceived ideas and beliefs go and then wait and watch. You will be glad you did.

Peace

I'm assuming you have tried and succeeded in the above technique. So where are your pics???
------------
What have they said?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You took the words right out of my mouth!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you have met an alien ( ET ) you will know that Greys don't exist...

If you want to know what they look like, look in a mirror because they look like you....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontlaughthink

And what makes your comments so dang
funny
?
?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
During my 2 close encounters with a purported 2 different colored phased other-worldly craft one night back in 1976; has made me ponder over whether I could have possibly sensed the presense of a highly intelligent other-wordly entity, even though I could not see the space creature; or was it just a shot of adrenaline that coursed through my brain cells?

A space alien entity might have to be in a close proximity too an Earthling, for that Earthling to sense an other-worlder.

An other-worlder, might have to be in a relaxed state of mind, [ like not at the controls of a flying saucer,] for the space entity to project a sense of an intelligent space beings presence onto an Earthling.

Could it be possible- That an other-worlder, might be able to map and store your brain- wave signature, from a previous close encounter; and seek out your location, wherever you may be at a later date?

To sense the thought-waves of a space entity- To make an Earthling sense the presense of said being, even though the Earthling is not in visual contact of said creature; would be a profound achievment.

Anything more, like [ mental verbal communication,] would be like icing on the cake.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 26-8-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted a few words

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkcloak88
There is 'mental telepathy' but the OP is bat#$. Mental telepathy is extremely hard to upkeep, though preferred on one end, talking is much much better.

If you want to communicate with them, you better be smart, and be ready to handle abstract theories of (what if) scenarios and metaphysics in order to get the proper 'events' to happen. You'll need micro-butterfly effects in your own personal life, go searching in communities that are related to your interests. They'd be at 'UFO' communities wouldn't you think? They don't shy away from open minds. Just be courteous and kind, humble and understanding.

Also on that note don't act like you deserve to meet them. This isn't some sort of telephone service, it is EXTREMELY hard to ever even get proper public contact. Nothing is more hard to work with than a bunch of wacky people wanting to meet you for selfish reasons.

I can appreciate what you're saying about the untrained human mind being weak and it taking great effort to establish and then to maintain communications...but think of it like this...ET, especially greys from most reports ever given, has an incredibly strong mind and telepathic ability, whether this ability is natural or technologically augmented is unknown, but the ability is being reported nonetheless.

Think of our weaker / non-enhanced mental abilities as a low power radio signal, and the ET mind with which communication is sought, could be thought of as an amplifier to propagate and strengthen our weak signal.

Not the same thing i know, but as an adult human has a greater comprehension and experience of life, the experience and comprehension in our young children could be thought of as weaker and is amplified by the parents through teaching and nurture.

I'm not saying we're children in comparison to ET, i don't think that's the case. If anything we are probably somewhere around the equivalent of precocious teenagers who think we know it all, but in reality know very little.

edit on 26/8/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils
reply to post by amongus

I also want to give a confirmation that Alien Agenda's techniques work.

After trying them several times I got into a position where they started appearing in my mind's eye when I meditated, when I was in.. trances. They talked to me in my dreams. I saw UFOs often.

I must say, my experience with the Grays has been one of terror, hatred and struggle. Struggle to get them away. But it is possible.

It is very naive to participate in such communication attempts just to see if it works, I realize that now.

I do believe these beings are quite real and tangible, but that most of the time they operate in what some people call the "astral realms". This is why people who sell their faith to modern science have trouble digesting this phenomenon. To these people I suggest - learn Astral Projection. The Universe is too rich to be explained with mathematics. Go for direct experience, for a change. But be wise and cautious.

If anyone else is trying these communications, I urge you - be wary of the grays. Wretched creatures they are.

If you are already having trouble getting them to piss off - you will have to study some technique. How to control your chakras, your aura, your frequency. How to cast protection circles, how to banish entities and so on. All of this is in fact occultism, in a wider sense of the term - meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, psychedelic shamanism.

I got one off me simply by acting dead. Thats right. No not dead in physical terms, just dead brain wise. I shut off all activity in my brain that has to do with 6th sense, chakras etc. Then I started acting like none of it actually happened. I did this when I realized they are simply interested in people who play around with their 'abilities' and they leave you alone once they realize you're nothing more than an average person.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Could it be possible- That an other-worlder, might be able to map and store your brain- wave signature, from a previous close encounter; and seek out your location, wherever you may be at a later date?

That's an interesting thought you have there mate.

Perhaps to a non verbal, entirely telepathic species an individual brain wave pattern is very much like a piece of audio music is to us?

Perhaps, just as we have certain musical appreciations and tastes, and dislike certain other forms of music or sound, they may have similar in the respect of individual brain patterns? Maybe this explains why certain people are 'abducted' and others are not. Simply because their unique brain waves project something attractive to ET, or tolerable even, while other human patterns do not.

I've always thought there may be a genetic reason for why certain people are seemingly abducted or contacted throughout their lives...a certain unique DNA composition or such...but now perhaps not..maybe certain individuals have brain patterns or waves that are literally music to ET's proverbial ears!

Nice thinking mate.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Same too you mate, and I also am in full support of your avatar title.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
funny...all this alien contact going on in this post and not one picture. not one "alien agenda" exposed. and you gotta know it's bs 'cause not a single person with all this alien contact going on ever said "yea...i talked to an alien and he said no, earth is not the center of the universe, and we only maintain diplomatic and scientific relations. and no...we don't want humans taking cruise ships to our planet and upsetting the populance. our planet is the same...all searching for life, but we don't tell them about it, 'cause they can't even get along with their co-workers."

just sayin...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Pictures?... We don't need any stinking pictures. LOL

If you need your so called "proof," you might get lucky, by getting off your couch, and go UFO hunting yourself.

I have a picture, that I claim to be a robot or a space alien; though I did not see "it," when I took the picture, back in 1972, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland, with a Kodak Brownie Box Bullet camera with 127 film.

I'm not claiming to have "proof" with my ET picture, because I cannot prove it myself.

You can check out the two pictures on YouTube, taken by me - fooftr27, labled - Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock, [lower right hand corner of the photo on the edge of the shoreline on the Chesapeake Bay,] and- Petroglyph Carving of a Space Alien, taken approx. 3 years later, [same location,] with a 110 Kodak Instamatic- carved by an unknown artist, though I figured it was carved by the space alien by him or herself.

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 27-8-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

edit on 27-8-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The problem I have with Aliens supposedly showng themselves bit-by-bit and
getting us used to their presence is there are thousands of people being born
everyday....
They would have to begin again and again with their 'lightshows' and 'mind-melds'
and even then, those who live in the Amazon jungles and the wilds of Africa still
wouldn't be accessed on an equal scale.

The inhabitants of these remote places would have to be left out, unless there are
enough Aliens to cater for them, their newly-born and those who live in built-up places
too!

If we assume that Aliens have been visiting us since biblical times, then their task is
a slow one and i can vouch that many have been missed out.
Maybe it's connected to a budget... and has to be dealt with accordingly!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well, 1.) Don't be so naive (no offence) 2.) How can you contact them when they could be in different dimensions?
If there is such a thing it would take over 30,000 years for them to get here, we might be all gone by then!
Still a valid argument!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pussycat

Think it is you who are being naive, love.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join