It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

Interesting. I would be interested in learning more about this "shallow salt" method

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lateralus123
reply to post by snarfbot

I completely agree, scares me as well. I have been researching some evidence that suggests much of the same things you were saying. Namely, ET's are not what they seem to be, and are probably evil in nature.

When a child is taken to the doctors for an injection that will immunize it from certain infections, we as adults can see that it is necessary because we have the knowledge and experience however, the child sees it as someone is trying to hurt them and be nasty towards them.

In my opinion the way that people view ET's actions is not so different than the child. Over time we will learn.

edit on 26-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Oh my gods, this is going to be the craziest video I watch all day I’m sure of it.

To the OP, perhaps instead of trying to contact aliens, you could try to contact some of the fighters in Libya and ask them for some firsthand accounts or maybe even contact some poor lost soul stuck on a deserted island to help him out?

I can’t believe that these threads hit the main page, it really boggles my mind.

Spike Spiegel

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I also want to give a confirmation that Alien Agenda's techniques work.

After trying them several times I got into a position where they started appearing in my mind's eye when I meditated, when I was in.. trances. They talked to me in my dreams. I saw UFOs often.

I must say, my experience with the Grays has been one of terror, hatred and struggle. Struggle to get them away. But it is possible.

It is very naive to participate in such communication attempts just to see if it works, I realize that now.

I do believe these beings are quite real and tangible, but that most of the time they operate in what some people call the "astral realms". This is why people who sell their faith to modern science have trouble digesting this phenomenon. To these people I suggest - learn Astral Projection. The Universe is too rich to be explained with mathematics. Go for direct experience, for a change. But be wise and cautious.

If anyone else is trying these communications, I urge you - be wary of the grays. Wretched creatures they are.

If you are already having trouble getting them to piss off - you will have to study some technique. How to control your chakras, your aura, your frequency. How to cast protection circles, how to banish entities and so on. All of this is in fact occultism, in a wider sense of the term - meditation, lucid dreaming, astral projection, psychedelic shamanism.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by amongus

If he'd told you that standing in the rain with a flashlight attracts ETs, how many would have done it? Random internet person tells you a story and you go away and do it. If he was trolling for kicks, he must have laughed his ass off when people are replying and complaining that it hadn't worked.

Your avatar is an alien, you spend an hour concentrating on an alien and you believe you've contacted aliens. I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have, but the probability is that you imagined it. On top of that, the only person who ever said it works is a guy on the internet who apparently got the idea off a website without telling anyone else. I don't wish to offend you, but you seem quite suggestible.

To call me a troll for pointing out how an unknown person has controlled your behaviour is laughable. 5 years later and he's still got his hooks into your imagination. Think about it for a moment.

Kandinsky and I have faced off on a number of topics. This will not be one of them.

edit on 8/26/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I lost my password to that account eons ago As Alien Agenda and took up this account. It works keep at it..... Once U reach the stream all bets are off.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Extraterrestrial Agenda because: Forgot my AA

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I was a part of this thread many years ago. I initially bought into alien agendas claims, as you can read in my posts...however I soured on it after doing lazy research.

Ive been communicating randomly with what AA claims are ET's, however it took me 3 years to regain my skills to do so.

This thread of Alien Agenda's was closed, however I am very curious to hear what new ATS members are able to accomplish with his instructions.

It has had a profound influence on my life, and would love to hear everyone elses take on his methods for communicating to the greys.
Proof Positive of Alien Communications

edit on 25-8-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I dont understand why anyone would want to do this. contact ?communication? What do you gain from doing this?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Yes real aliens, will seem bats**t scary but really would be intelligent and nonviolent simply because only primitive lifeforms are violent. Your right, they would help us, and we being idiotic monkeys would fail to understand.

However none are visiting, so I don't understand why so many are so diehard to this. Like religious zealots, believing in anything that has a cosmic purpose

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Reading the linked thread it sounds like a game of mental simon lol. Gonna read further to see if anyone posted results.

I don't buy it personally.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That is a very good point that I never really thought of before. You never know but maybe just maybe these little aliens are actually saving your life. It's quite possible they can detect you have early stages of cancer and they are treating you for it. I'm open to believe that could be the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I was a part of this thread many years ago. I initially bought into alien agendas claims, as you can read in my posts...however I soured on it after doing lazy research.

Ive been communicating randomly with what AA claims are ET's, however it took me 3 years to regain my skills to do so.

This thread of Alien Agenda's was closed, however I am very curious to hear what new ATS members are able to accomplish with his instructions.

It has had a profound influence on my life, and would love to hear everyone elses take on his methods for communicating to the greys.
Proof Positive of Alien Communications

edit on 25-8-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

I might give it a shot. But to be honest I'm actually little scared about it. I mean it's something that I have no knowledge of as far as meditation. I know some people live by it but you have to really put yourself in a nice state of mind. I also have 2 kids which can make it hard for a little quite time. I also read that this kind of meditation opens your portal for demons and not ET. Many believe that ET is just that...demons. Hopefully over the weekend I'll give it a shot and actually report results.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Well you posting on here only helps it's case

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

no. i had a vision but i did not call the alien/demon. The person from the dream and demonic experience called it upon himself willingly. Plus he was born into a catholic family, taken away by child services and never baptized. the same night he call the ET he got into a devastating car accident in a car full of people and even someone in the trunk. no one was wearing seat belts and everyone should have died. This consecrated his loyalty and deemed him property of the Dark side

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I guess it's worth a try....

+ RF-RED | RR-BLUE | LF-GREEN | LR-GOLD/BRIGHT YELLOW Repeat

cool, thanks!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Yes real aliens, will seem bats**t scary but really would be intelligent and nonviolent simply because only primitive lifeforms are violent. Your right, they would help us, and we being idiotic monkeys would fail to understand.

However none are visiting, so I don't understand why so many are so diehard to this. Like religious zealots, believing in anything that has a cosmic purpose

Your opinion of the human race is appalling. I am thankful you have no power at all, if you did you would follow the path of tyrannical dictators who also view humans as trash and want to create a utopia on the bones of what they consider trash.

We are not mindless monkeys, maybe you are so speak for yourself. the only ones who cause problems in this world are the ones who think humans are trash and they need to be guided by dictatorial leader who knows what is best for mankind.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah, I tried Alien Agenda's techniques. And others here over the years. So far: nothing.

The meditating thing works pretty well --> at putting me to sleep. Seems like when I reach a relaxed state of mind I simply can't "hold the pattern" and keep drifting deeper until.... *snore* ... I wake up twenty or thirty minutes later, well rested -but no "visitors".

I must admit I've had some great, lucid dreaming come out of these sessions. Some of the best, most colorful, vivid, memorable dreams -even more so than dreams at night (which I seem to forget all the details of the minute I wake up) - but NEVER any aliens or even UFOs for that matter (see my explanation on this in another ATS thread -shameless plug).

BTW, some of the other methods proposed over recent years here on ATS (and elsewhere) seem equally without result (for me, anyway). I tried the colored lights thing, the special musical tone, the flashlights in the sky, the groupie call-down on a given date/time, yadda, yadda. Nothing.

Now, I'd like to believe those that say they've gotten results, and I'm happy for them (if they are happy). I have an "open mind", neither a skeptic nor a die-hard believer - just patiently 'waiting' for proof of some kind - ANY kind! Ok, I admit it - I'm jealous, dammit! How come some can apparently pull this off at will but I never have any luck no matter what I try?!?

I've been lurking and posting, and reading, and studying, watching, and researching this subject my WHOLE LIFE and I can never seem to get validation! What's up with that?

All these pictures, witnesses, abductees, forums, books, it's overwhelming - but I can't get a single UFO to fly by, not an alien to whisper to me, not even a dream of one!?

Ok - rant over. Back to the research... Carry on y'all -and keep looking up!

Question:

IS IT? Where IS IT?
edit on 8/26/2011 by Outrageo because:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
If people are really going to be trying out these techniques without very clear intent about the results, then it is surely time to discuss what is meant by words like angels, demons and aliens.

One approach is to think of the beings these words represent as dimensional entities. That is, they are either resident on the 3D earth plane like us, can temporarily manifest here from other dimensions (similar to thought forms) or choose to communicate with us from other dimensions without traditional physical contact (typically through alignment of vibration/frequency).

It is the last category where the debate really lies. Assuming there are many more higher dimensions than we know how to experience fully yet (or can't, in these bodies), then the question is: are the beings that reside there both negatively and positively oriented (benevolent), when it would appear that dimensions above the 3rd have transcended duality/polarity?

Back to the technique, it is your intent which is most important, not necessarily following the meditation. What your are looking for is focused intent. Trancelike state removes noise.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join