It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

Well since it worked for you, it will probably work for me, however im scared. How do i face my fear?
edit on 25-8-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Although I have no doubt mental illness does play a large part, I wouldn't be so quick to rule out the idea of telepathic communication completely. In fact, we ourselves will soon have the technology to implant a chip that will allow us to do precisely that, as well as accessing the internet via a neural interface.

It is known that the qualities of consciousness act in accordance with the same principals of radio transmission and receivership. If we can have a chip that is capable of making that connection then why wouldn't someone who had spent a life developing a practice of mediation not be able to 'channel' or more accurately, echo, the vibration of another aspect of life of which they are aware. Not to mention it is well established by science that our DNA, the building blocks of life are capable of both transmitting and receiving information.

Although it sounds like hog wash in the wake of what we understand today. It is perfectly possible that in the next 50 years we will understand and utilise such communication methods to our advantage. After all the ability to enter into someone else's experience, minus the limiting effect of the language of words, would allow us to learn and increase our own capability exponentially in a much shorter time.

I don't believe, I don't disbelieve. I just think that if some people have the ability to mentally 'put it out there' then another aspect of that same reality, perhaps more evolved, perhaps less evolved, will have the ability to respond. But it cannot be denied or ruled out from the point of view of science or physics.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Some of these posts, like the one at the end of page 5, reminds me of the warning that came with the copy of The Necronomic that I bought a long time ago. That you should be extremely careful and prepared in what you do, and make sure that you have a way back if you get to where you're going.

Other posts though make it sound as if all that isn't necessary becasue it is a very peaceful experience. Yet other posts still talk about how you might go insane if you try this, sort of along the same lines that The Necronomican gave. The only positive posts about all this though seems to come from the people who have actually tried it.

I for one am going to try it. Whta's a few minutes out of my day to try something new? I've got an open mind about it and, while I've never meditated, I can get lost in thought when doing something I enjoy. I don't know when exactly, but when I do I'll post the results either here or on a thread of my own if this one isn't very active anymore.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Well since it worked for you, it will probably work for me, however im scared. How do i face my fear?

Remember that out of the people who have tried it, the one's who have succeeded at it have nothing but positive things to say about it. From what I've read on this thread and the old one, it's not like an '___' trip in that it COULD go bad. From what I've read, it doesn't.

The only "bad" thing that could happen is if it doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Seems to me, reading through this thread that the one's posting who are the most afraid of any of us experiencing something that doesn't come from a pulpit, are the fervent religious members.

One can be and practice good and have a kind heart, without being religious...don't fear what you don't understand, learn about it, practice these techniques and see what happens.

I suspect many of you are too insecure or more afraid of the realisation you have been lied to by controllers in frocks most of your lives to try, rather than fear of contact.

But, your minds are your own, believe what you like...well, believe what they instruct you to believe is more accurate actually, but you get the point. Just don't turn everything into an us and them confrontation, your god is a loving god? The creator of everything? All powerful? It/he/she looks out for you and heeds your prayers? There is a plan for each and every one of us right?

What are you worried about then, your covered...meditate and try it, if you wish to.

Personally, i don't know if it would work or not, but an hour or two sitting quietly thinking about colours or tones sounds like a peaceful way to unwind after a stressful day to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
That is a classic Self-Hypnosis technique. Right out of the textbooks.

I studied that when I was young, even got to know a hypnotist who specialized in hypnosis prior to surgery. He was used for patients that might not survive the surgery with good results and also was called on to help with Hemophiliacs and was able to keep them from bleeding during surgery. He helped a cousin who was a hemophiliac. The hypnotist was also an MD and Surgeon.

I lost interest when I realize that hypnosis would not work on me, but this method discussed here is one used to identify good candidates for hypnosis. If people were susceptible to suggestion using a technique like this it meant they were a good candidate.

Sounds like a less than honest person is using this to trick people for some reason. Attention perhaps? To make others think they are special by tricking them is also likely. We all like to feel special and that's why people fall for things like this and the Indigo Child nonsense. The person conning them knows that.

Hang on a moment Blaine,

you're stating that you know for a fact that the human mind alone, if properly stimulated can perform marvellous feats.

That the properly stimulated mind can make the difference between literally life or death during doubtful surgery, or can likewise cause physical conditions like blood loss due to conditions like haemophilia and other curious phenomena, yet you dismiss the minds ability to perform feats in regards to communication?

Sounds like you're arguing against yourself here mate, because you seem to be making a really good case for the mind being a lot more than people imagine it is. Hypnosis is basically an induced meditative state, whether self or externally induced...so where's the difference between your MD mate inducing it, or the OP and others here inducing it in themselves in order to reach a facet of the minds potential ability?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by sam_inc

Remember that out of the people who have tried it, the one's who have succeeded at it have nothing but positive things to say about it. From what I've read on this thread and the old one, it's not like an '___' trip in that it COULD go bad. From what I've read, it doesn't.

The only "bad" thing that could happen is if it doesn't work.

which it wont if you are scared. first time i made contact with the stream, whatever it is, i immediately snapped back, like touching cold water, its just a reflex
but then when you try again, its not so cold, there isnt so much fear
good luck

dont get me wrong, it was scary as hell. especially since it breaks everything ive been taught about this stuff.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by STEADFast
Aliens are demons... why would anyone want to invite demons into their lives?

Here we go again. Prove this to be true, or take it back and apologize to us all. This must be the 1000th time I have heard this, and still no proof.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I hate Grays. If one ever came up to me in bed i would blast him/her/it with my Glock 21 SF. Wrap its body up in plastic bags and sale it on E-Bay to the highest bidder.

Im sorry but i cant try this. Grays scare me to death

Hahaha...the fact that you named the "21" part of your fancy gun shows you really wanted us and the grey's to know that your archaic earth weapon is in fact, the upgraded model....dude...these guys cracked space travel. Maybe you can swipe one of their probes when they're done using it on you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yeah - It's much safer to be close minded about serious phenomena.

Not close minded....just prefer to live in the real world where claims are made and then verified by top professionals.
Not by a nobody on a forum or YouTube.

You are barely literate, and have trouble using basic English grammatical structures, yet you believe you are smart because you will only trust what you are told by "top professionals?" Haha, yeah, I'm sure your powers of reasoning are good enough to enable you to know what is, and what is not, a trustworthy source.

Don't worry, you don't have to use your brain. Just accept what you are told by the "top professional" people on TV. Haha.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Your method is wrong, you are not communicating with the alien brethren, your method seems to indicate that you are using the "Sub-Conscious/Conscious Communication Method." That is, you are accessing the two axises of reality in your mind, you managed to have your sub-conscious and conscious communicating with each other... basically, you were speaking with yourself.

My research and pilgrimage has brought me to true enlightenment and my Third Eye has been opened, allowing my Zertix Matter to awaken and for me to become one step closer to the alien reality. I've whispered to the aliens, as my frequency is weak still as the barrier between "Earth" and The World Beyond causes too much distortion. I use the "Shallow Salt" method to contact them. What is waiting for is us beautiful.

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I read through the other thread for the most part, started skipping because the close minded people were starting to get on my nerves, im not surprised the OP of that thread didnt come back.

I notice it, every single thread nearly has someone coming along and demanding this, and demanding that. Information? pics or didnt happen?

Its highly annoying to me, because i regard myself as a pretty open minded person, i believe in the impossible because believing in the impossible prevents the impossible from happening. I read some of the success stories, and even just the feeling having that childish feeling back is of great importance to me. I miss that feeling.

I got that feeling when i watched pokemon for the first time, i remember that. It was pure excitement. Hard to explain. I can't wait to try this, i dont know if it will work as a lot of mental things tend to not work, yet i have not devoted much time to them. Ill tell you guys if anything happens,

But people coming in and being like "Impossible", immediatly cut themselves off from that reality.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hi, this topic has interested me in how the previous topic was able to garnish lots of positive feedback with many people showing how they experienced vibrations, noises, ringing in the ears and even some alien stream. I am curious tho as in the original topic, Alien Agenda said that they weren't "Greys" as in the typical alien Grey that everyone knows but "Grays." I always assumed they were interchangeable. Grays, Greys, British spellings or something. I really would like some elaboration on this if possible, if anyone knows. I do plan to try this soon tho!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There is 'mental telepathy' but the OP is bat#$. Mental telepathy is extremely hard to upkeep, though preferred on one end, talking is much much better.

If you want to communicate with them, you better be smart, and be ready to handle abstract theories of (what if) scenarios and metaphysics in order to get the proper 'events' to happen. You'll need micro-butterfly effects in your own personal life, go searching in communities that are related to your interests. They'd be at 'UFO' communities wouldn't you think? They don't shy away from open minds. Just be courteous and kind, humble and understanding.

Also on that note don't act like you deserve to meet them. This isn't some sort of telephone service, it is EXTREMELY hard to ever even get proper public contact. Nothing is more hard to work with than a bunch of wacky people wanting to meet you for selfish reasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Generally speaking, the way the mind works fits into your method. However, by forcing imagination of an entity by repeated meditation, it is illogical to accept that a final picture of an entity would be the result of contact. It would be more logical to assume your imagination is working well, and that the picture you have created is a result of many hours of work; i.e., meditation, just as in painting on canvas. Dream creation does not constitute alien contact, imho.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There's a lot of people who 'think' they've been 'abducted' or 'contacted' when it was just a fanciful dream state. It's important to know the difference, though it should be entirely obvious if you've actually met them.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

heh, of all the people here, you're probably the most sanest one of all...

there are far too many unknown creatures out there for me to sit and open my mind for them to go into...

also...the one and only experience I've had with a grey wasn't a very pleasant one...so anyone who actually attempts this should think twice before doing so

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
from what I hear, I wouldn't want to contact the greys...
Those guy lost most of their emotions long ago. We're more of an experiment to them that anything else.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
All these posts of people saying the OP is crazy, come on guys, try it for yourself and see if the OP is truely crazy.

SIMPLES

1.Go in to a quiet place where you will not be disturbed for 20 minutes or so
2.Turn off your phone or any appliances that may interfere/interrupt you.
3.Sit or lay in a quiet place and relax your body and mind
4 Let your thoughts wander and don't try to hold on to them, the more relaxed you are the quicker the thoughts will be processed
5.After you have relaxed you will start to see/visualize images in your mind, you may be startled by this and suddenly find yourself awake and tense, if this happens just treat it as an experience and start over again.
6.Look out for words, short sentences, people talking, if it sounds like your in a crowded room with lots of people, try and focus on one conversation rather than everyone all at once, you will be surprised by what you hear.
7. After your body/mind has had enough you will know as you will come back with a startle. (try to write down as much as possible) as you will try and remember everything that went on but that soon fades to a distant memory.
8. Take it as an experience and if it feels right for you do it again, if it doesn't feel right still take it as an experience and carry on with your life, no harm done.
9. If you feel addicted to the feeling of 'connection' then try and break down the time you are doing as too much of one thing can be detrimental to ones well being.

This is the simplest way I can put it to 'connect' be advised though that the chances of 'connecting' the first time you try it are slim (I mean most likely or not you will just have 1 or 2 visualizations) however, the more you try this method the more strange and wonderful things will happen to you and when you do connect I guarantee that you will SNAP right back out within a split second as your conscious tries to comprehend what just happened. Don't worry though the more you try the longer you can hold the connection.

Am I crazy? ..................Prove me wrong

edit on 26-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

I completely agree, scares me as well. I have been researching some evidence that suggests much of the same things you were saying. Namely, ET's are not what they seem to be, and are probably evil in nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join