It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venomilk
from skeptic, to believer

not only did this work for me, it worked exactly how the op stated. this isnt like connecting telepathically to an alien. its like linking yourself telepathically with every alien of that species at once in a kind of organic filesharing site

i dont want to take away from everyones flame session, but jesus christ....
the "greys stream" is sooooooooooooooooooo much more peaceful than the "human stream" i never knew how we as a people straddle the line of good and evil, not untill last night.

i cant even put it into words, but remembering the feelings gives me goosebumps all over again. after what i saw in our stream, i know why so many people are afraid to try this, so afraid of the unknown. we know how evil we as a people can be, and seem to think that everything else will be like us.

this is wrong, i believe. the grey stream was so positive compared to our human stream that i think i know what we have described in the bible as angels. i could be wrong, but thats what they felt like.

again, its not like linking with an alien.. its like downloading a file here and a file there from every being in that civilization, like keeping all of that information in one place. like a heavenly library

my life changed last night, and all i did was give this technique an hour of practice and an open mind.
i wasnt disappointed

thank you amongus, i wish you all the best

Very, very fascinating.
Thank you for bravely sharing your experience with us.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That is a classic Self-Hypnosis technique. Right out of the textbooks.

I studied that when I was young, even got to know a hypnotist who specialized in hypnosis prior to surgery. He was used for patients that might not survive the surgery with good results and also was called on to help with Hemophiliacs and was able to keep them from bleeding during surgery. He helped a cousin who was a hemophiliac. The hypnotist was also an MD and Surgeon.

I lost interest when I realize that hypnosis would not work on me, but this method discussed here is one used to identify good candidates for hypnosis. If people were susceptible to suggestion using a technique like this it meant they were a good candidate.

Sounds like a less than honest person is using this to trick people for some reason. Attention perhaps? To make others think they are special by tricking them is also likely. We all like to feel special and that's why people fall for things like this and the Indigo Child nonsense. The person conning them knows that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So let me get this right.

There are possibly millions of Grays in the far flung universe just waiting for earthlings or other alien species on other planets to visualise a cross and some colours on their forehead, then bingo they being communicating.

Call me cynical but I think alien grays may have other more important things to do than spen their life waiting for a mental phonecall from us.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't think we know enough about the "Grays" to make any judgement on their agenda or purpose.

Plenty of lies, fibs, and delusional minds getting in the way of that.

They call them Entomologists - people who study bugs for a living.
If I do remember correctly, there is something insectoid about these Grays - correct?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I hate Grays. If one ever came up to me in bed i would blast him/her/it with my Glock 21 SF. Wrap its body up in plastic bags and sale it on E-Bay to the highest bidder.

Im sorry but i cant try this. Grays scare me to death

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

close, if what i was seeing was really the grey collective then yes, kind of. like a hivemind. they still seem to have personalities, but its like everything is free to everyone else, all the discovery, the joy. everything may have just been in my head. even so, i will do this (carefully) as much as i can. i dont care if its just a part of my brain that made me feel all of that, i dont care. i will do it anyway, i saw something i couldnt comprehend and it changed me. this could all just be a meditation. but wouldnt it be meditation with the subconscious INTENTION of contacting this "data stream?" you know it was on my mind, maybe thats just the extra spark you need to see it. like knowing its there lets you take a peek, i dont know...
i feel hope, surprisingly.. i believe we can become just as positive as whatever i saw, be it grey, white, purple or little greeen men. if its a hallucination, it needs to be experienced by everyone
everyone...

ill try again tonight, but will not go back to the human stream, i did not like it there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yeah - It's much safer to be close minded about serious phenomena.

Not close minded....just prefer to live in the real world where claims are made and then verified by top professionals.
Not by a nobody on a forum or YouTube.

Then why are you on a conspiracy site? seems like your "real world" leaves no room for anything this site might have to offer......

Check. Mate. Owned.
He basically outed himself as a troll here solely to rain heavily on anyone that attempts to think outside of the cozy little box Nasa and the gubment has made for good wittle sheep.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
OP, you have some explaining to do. I looked through about ten pages of that thread and saw a few things involving you. You claim, to have seen things and then AA corrects you. Then, later there is something about an identity scam going on in the thread, and I kind of began scratching my head.

So please, do bring the rest of us up to speed about everything.

What ultimately closed the original thread was AA asking for personal information. Names, birthdays, etc...

Link: Alien Agenda asking for personal information.

Link: Moderator warning AA about asking for personal information.

Link: AA trying to use U2U to get people's names and birth dates.

Link: Moderator closed thread to investigate AA's intentions.

Unfortunately, "ATS" moderators and administrators didn't update the original thread with their findings.

Anyone asking for personal information should be investigated for potential scamming.

Other words, the original thread was closed because it represented a potential threat.

edit on 8/25/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Weather your insane, or literally tuning into the internet of the universe, it's probably a bad idea to trust random voices you here.

Let's just apply the Pedobear rule here. Just because it says it's 14, doesn't mean it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

OK! So, earlier, around 9am West Coast time, I read that other thread describing how to link into the Grey's thought stream. I smoked a cig then went into my room to try the exercise....I was imagining that the top of my head was a + and then imagining the right top quadrant being filled with red, then the bottom right blue...then top left green and the bottom left yellow.

I fell asleep while I was doing the exercise. The last thing that I remember was hearing a buzzing noise (which could have most definitely been beetles outside) and imagining the colors. I just woke up. It's 3pm.

I slept for 6 hours straight after getting a full nights sleep already.

What happened to me? I can't remember any dreams.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Check your Anal area and make sure nothing was probed. That is all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Just drawing your attention to the caption you'll find at the top of each of these pages you have been replying to:

Aliens and UFOs:
This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects.
Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

...I've underlined the important bit I'd really like to draw your attention to...

Please leave the quips about delusions, asylums, mental illness, idiot, irrational, illogical etc etc etc etc out of it.

If you don't ascribe to what has been posted and are unwilling or unable to restrain your fingers from typing up a ridiculing reply - by all means please click on one of the many other threads on ATS that may be more your taste...

If you require further clarification on my request here - Please, in the interests of not taking this thread Off-Topic, u2u me rather than respond by replying in-thread.

Thanks people.

Cheers.

edit on 25-8-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Are these greys the same Jenni that have been mentioned in Islam , too?

Aren't they dangerous ?

Aren't they annoying you ?

Do they scape when you look at " بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم " ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You mean top professionals like "scientist" and "journalist"? The fact is that close minded refers to those too ignorant or scared to understand that we are infact six sensory beings. The power to intuit is what separates the closed and open minded IMO. Btw...what's the difference seeking out a "top professional" and a priest. Careful with your answers!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your false sense of superiority will be your undoing my friend.........
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Just some notes from a hard to pass kind of book :

AND WHEN WE SAID TO THE ANGELS: ``PROSTRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE ADAM.'' THEY ALL PROSTRATED THEMSELVES, EXCEPT SATAN, WHO REFUSED AND BECAME PROUD AND BECAME OF THE UNBELIEVER.

Humans are is more superior than Jeeni and Angels. That was what Eblis was denying when he said

HE (The God) SAID: `WHAT DID PREVENT YOU TO PROSTRATE WHEN I COMMANDED YOU?' HE SAID: `I AM BETTER THAN HIM, YOUR CREATED ME OF FIRE, AND CREATED HIM FROM CLAY.'

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Yeah - It's much safer to be close minded about serious phenomena.

Being close minded and being a gullible fool who believes any piece of insane garbage they read are really two separate and entirely different things.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Yeah, I can hear the crickets.......

LOL if anyone missed this post in its entirety, go back and read it
I couldn't keep reading the thread without responding to it
Thats great Main!! I wish I could flag it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by amongus

They are not aliens. They are demons and you are explaining how to go about getting one's self possessed. I have seen a lot of this lately. Jared Loughner ring a bell?

Stay away from this stuff, people.

You mean demons...from hell? If we can contact them...don't you think there's a way to contact angels and actually hear voices? Don't say prayer because I've done that. These guys are talking about actually communicating. Surley all voices in ones head can't be all bad. We fear what we don't understand. I for one can't understand a place called hell or heaven. Especially heaven...with a pearly gate. Hey if there's a gate does that mean there is a parameter fence around heaven?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Thats crazy...the dudes got 441 posts and 9 stars......whats all that about?? Is he the local *ahem* nutter or something??

That's because there was no such thing as stars in the old days on ATS before you registered.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
The answers from all who talk to aliens should be identical.

I have to disagree with this.
One Aliens views might differ from the others, just like a humans would.
Like .... some people believe all greys are evil analprobers - other people think there are "good" and "bad" greys
I bet even greys have a village idiot.

For those talking about demons.... Even if they're not demons.... a person contacting anything in their head should be wary if they got a bad entity or a good entity, regardless of its "species" or "origin". Good humans, bad humans. Good dogs, bad dogs. Evil cats, and evil cats...

For those concerned with insanity.... We all have little voices in our head. Its only an issue when it starts telling you to kill people. In fact don't do anything it tells you, even if it looks good. It might not be. And even if it is just your own brain talking to you, your brain lies to you all the time.

All that being said, I won't be attempting to contact anything that doesn't contact me first, and I think the OP and anyone else messing around with things like this.... should just be careful. So many things can go wrong...

Those so called "nutters" who talk about their alien encounters, MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN NUTTERS BEFOREHAND

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join