It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
To contact ET intellegence is similar to channelling. You will need:

An open mind.

A clear head.

Faith in a protective and loving God.

Balls of Steel

The most powerful objects that seem to contain an ET intelligence currently are the ELENIN *cough* comet and something in LEO. There are other more friendly intellegences in the center of the galaxy, the Sun, and behind the Pledies star system. The elenin object seems to contain an Eywa like entity where the one in Leo will not really disclose what they are.

Relax and meditate facing the desired target object, once contact is made you will feel an odd tingling or overshadowing sensation and or see distortion of space near you. Do not be afraid and enjoy your conversation. The elenin intelligence will attempt to scare and possess you, so be careful with this one. When you are done, thank the intelligence for it's time and part ways. Things like casting a circle are really unnecessary if you have no fear of them and are sure in your faith in God. This practice is somewhat dangerous if you are careless, as in make you go insane, get yourself abducted, possessed or killed dangerous.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There's a difference to being open minded and to readily accepting any theory no matter how ludicrous it sounds you know.

Hearing voices is often a sign of the beginning of a mental illness. I'm not saying that that is what it is, just something to take into consideration.

I mean, why would aliens telepathically communicate with someone? For what real purpose? In my opinion it's just arrogance and egotism on the OP's behalf..

If you had the ability to telepathically implant thoughts into a less intelligent creature's mind, let's just say an ant. Would you do it?

Yes, I would. And it would be very interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I have a thread about a friend who tried a technique like this and he got into a car accident the same day where everyone should have died. months later he spoke to me in the language of fear read my thread about my encounter with a real demon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is real stuff

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
reply to post by Versa

I don't want to laugh but it really is isnt it. So are the grey's to now be know as Simon? or is their another....maybe garfunkel

yes it really is..... 5 notes played on Simon = close encounters tune

well tbh its quite funny, someone's having a good laugh

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Versa

A meditative state is surely a way to contact other beings, the alpha state helps to control better the emotions like fear.

The technique is valid and you can pick any exercise that works. Some people try to visualize a white screen, others the light of a candle, it doesn't matter.

Also sounds are good tools, you can play them on a device or mentally create them to "tune" yourself.

I used to do these kind of practice and it's true. Sometimes I got instructions for an encounter in an specific place. OF course, there is always the possibility that your mind can cheat you. In those days, the confirmation came from other contactee friends who had the same message.

this is a joke that's been around for a good few years..... someone's having a laugh at your expense.....

Close your eyes, tip your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth and you'll really taste salt....... scouts honour it works.....

edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

An open mind.

A clear head.

Balls of Steel

Ah, for crying out loud.......

Hey ATS owners, if any of this NONSENSE is true and you want to CHANGE THE WORLD with this AMAZING ability to CONTACT ALIENS, I think you should throw all of your resources behind this. I mean, for years on this forum people have been talking about aliens, bla, bla...and here we have people that 100000% have a way to verifiable contact them AT WILL. I mean, conversation is over right? Alien contact is happening every day now right? ATS will be the biggest thing in the news EVER. It will go down in HISTORY as the media that brought this AMAZING ALIEN CONTACT to the masses. All that you need to do is spend a few dollars and verify this.

Ha, just like any "ufo hotspot" there will be no amazing verification, no video, nothing that will change anything...because this is complete and utter bunk.

Now, for those whose minds are "open" enough to fall for this hippie crap, can you give me a reason why this can't be documented RIGHT NOW and change the world overnight? Yeah, I can hear the crickets....... This kind of stuff embarrasses me, and makes me feel silly for even being interested in this subject.

Come on folks, stuff like this makes us look really, really, really ridiculous.

I know we are supposed to discuss the fringe here, but when you have people that make threads titled "You can contact alien beings...heres how" it makes this place look more like GLP than a place where we are looking to DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

huh you went from a believer to a skeptic? So this actually made you think that somehow its not really ETs or what?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

An open mind.

A clear head.

Balls of Steel

He did say balls of steel.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I got the joke

But seriously you can use meditative techniques to have contact with other beings.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

I got the joke

But seriously you can use meditative techniques to have contact with other beings.

maybe im not contesting that, but I don't for one second believe that anyone is genuinely contacting ET's by playing the tune to close encounters on an imaginary simon.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I have a thread about a friend who tried a technique like this and he got into a car accident the same day where everyone should have died. months later he spoke to me in the language of fear read my thread about my encounter with a real demon

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is real stuff

Interesting story (Just read your post) and quite frankly I don't see the relation between a "meditation" technique implied here with your experience. If you were on a meditative state (Not the dreaming REM state) and that happened then I would have something more constructive to say about it. Right now, your experience has no correlation with the OP's technique and trying to communicate with Aliens/Spririts and the like.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Even before I saw my first impressive UFO, or my first ghost - I was never close minded enough to call anyone crazy just because they claimed they had.

I don't understand why people can be any different.

There is no definite answer gained when seeing a UFO or experiencing the paranormal - other than, "Yes, something is going on."

It raises more questions - questions that anyone can ask, but most won't unless they have had their own experience.

Maybe if some of you stopped shutting your eyes and screaming "IT'S NOT REAL!" you might have an experience such as this too.

I was born without the ability to smell. My whole life, I've been "Smell blind" - a skunk and a flower have no emotional registration to me, on a smelling level.

When I sit on a bus filled with people, and someone next to me rips a silent but deadly fart. The whole bus groans, gags, and coughs. While there I am with my MP3 player or newspaper, without any inkling I was chilling in a cloud of fart gas.

Just because I cannot sense the fart - but others can - does that make everyone else crazy? Does that mean the fart does not exist, just because in my little world I cannot sense it?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

but I don't for one second believe that anyone is genuinely contacting ET's by playing the tune to close encounters on an imaginary simon.....

Well, your just close minded then. That's what I get told a lot when I don't swallow the load of bs that gets shoveled here everyday.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
EXTREME WARNING!!!!!! The tunes of close encounters are "em ho hey na a sad am ahr" This is the mantra that connects to the ELENIN intelligence! It means in sanskrit: Em Ho, Bearer of darkness; Hey na; I surrender all to; asad, That which devouers like a lion; am-ahr, that which is immortal. Try the inverse of it, Ra Ma Da Sa At Ay Oh Hum for a more pleasant meditation: Rama, Bearer of light; Da-sa, Power and truth; At-ay Without delusion or false attraction; Oh-hum (aum), Manifest into the material domain of existence.

Yes you can use meditative techniques because you are circumventing physical limitations of space and time to communicate extremely long distances. The mediation itself is just to quiet the mind enough that signal to noise ratio is good enough to connect with whatever you are trying to "talk" to.

Balls of steel is not a joke, your first reaction when you connect like it or not is FEAR, and many things that you initially connect with are closer to being "demons" than ET's.

Of course you can also simply connect to God, and this is called prayer. A rule of thumb for discrimination of God and a demonic or malevolent entity is that God will not try to "bribe" or "intimidate" you, yet you feel an overwhelming desire to bow down. It will ask "for what reason do you seek Me, do you know Me?" Ask It the meaning of life and it will give you a VERY simple explanation that will ring true. The meaning of the name of God is All that which is,Truth that is, The essence of everlasting Harmony, Life itself. You will KNOW when you have made contact with the true God. Look to the galactic center.

True ET's are just curious in contrast to demonic entities and they do not seem to be that interested in emotional projection, to save you a lot of trouble, their technology is based on "projection of consciousness" or telekinesis.
edit on 25-8-2011 by eywadevotee because: noticed close encounter tunes needed to edit!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
from skeptic, to believer

not only did this work for me, it worked exactly how the op stated. this isnt like connecting telepathically to an alien. its like linking yourself telepathically with every alien of that species at once in a kind of organic filesharing site

i dont want to take away from everyones flame session, but jesus christ....
the "greys stream" is sooooooooooooooooooo much more peaceful than the "human stream" i never knew how we as a people straddle the line of good and evil, not untill last night.

i cant even put it into words, but remembering the feelings gives me goosebumps all over again. after what i saw in our stream, i know why so many people are afraid to try this, so afraid of the unknown. we know how evil we as a people can be, and seem to think that everything else will be like us.

this is wrong, i believe. the grey stream was so positive compared to our human stream that i think i know what we have described in the bible as angels. i could be wrong, but thats what they felt like.

again, its not like linking with an alien.. its like downloading a file here and a file there from every being in that civilization, like keeping all of that information in one place. like a heavenly library

my life changed last night, and all i did was give this technique an hour of practice and an open mind.
i wasnt disappointed

thank you amongus, i wish you all the best

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

An open mind.

A clear head.

Balls of Steel

Hey ATS owners, if any of this NONSENSE is true and you want to CHANGE THE WORLD with this AMAZING ability to CONTACT ALIENS, I think you should throw all of your resources behind this. I mean, for years on this forum people have been talking about aliens, bla, bla...and here we have people that 100000% have a way to verifiable contact them AT WILL. I mean, conversation is over right? Alien contact is happening every day now right? ATS will be the biggest thing in the news EVER. It will go down in HISTORY as the media that brought this AMAZING ALIEN CONTACT to the masses. All that you need to do is spend a few dollars and verify this.

Ha, just like any "ufo hotspot" there will be no amazing verification, no video, nothing that will change anything...because this is complete and utter bunk.

Now, for those whose minds are "open" enough to fall for this hippie crap, can you give me a reason why this can't be documented RIGHT NOW and change the world overnight? Yeah, I can hear the crickets....... This kind of stuff embarrasses me, and makes me feel silly for even being interested in this subject.

Come on folks, stuff like this makes us look really, really, really ridiculous.

I know we are supposed to discuss the fringe here, but when you have people that make threads titled "You can contact alien beings...heres how" it makes this place look more like GLP than a place where we are looking to DENY IGNORANCE.

Let's make it easy. What I would like the Aliens to tell us through these gifted people is what they think of the human race. Are we self destructive. Are we typical of races in the galaxy. What economic systems do they employ on their worlds to eliminate poverty and disease. Do they travel through the galaxy and how do they manage it. Can they use their technology to inform us about global warming or not, natural, man-made, external etc etc. Is there a God, and why did he make them different from us (after all we are in his image). Have they visited the Earth. Are they doing so now and which governments are they in contact with.

The answers from all who talk to aliens should be identical.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

True ET's are just curious in contrast to demonic entities and they do not seem to be that interested in emotional projection, to save you a lot of trouble, their technology is based on "projection of consciousness" or telekinesis.

And on that note (which captures the true flavor of this thread) is too much to ask that this gets moved into one of the other forums?

I think it is great that this stuff gets discussed, and it needs to be. However, having such a thing in THIS forum actually hurts the entire forum. There are other places on ATS that are specifically for this type of really "out there" stuff".

Please, ATS staff, help us keep this forum a little more grounded in reality. That is, unless you are taking my advice in my earlier post and are going to MAKE HISTORY WITH THIS AMAZING WAY TO CONTACT ALIENS, lol.

seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I think that "alien agendas" OP idea of space alien communcation, by thinking about a certain color in one's quadrant of the mind is misguided and on the wrong track.

In my opinion, if you want to have telepathic feelings and thoughts, giving or recieving too or from a living, or interdimensional space entity- The last thing that you would want to do is think about colors in your mind.

The mental thoughts of color's will not only fail to transmit your thoughts, but will even mask the presense of yourself, if beforehand, the space entity was not aware of your presense.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 25-8-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

edit on 25-8-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 25-8-2011 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

but I don't for one second believe that anyone is genuinely contacting ET's by playing the tune to close encounters on an imaginary simon.....

Well, your just close minded then. That's what I get told a lot when I don't swallow the load of bs that gets shoveled here everyday.

well you know what they say 'don't be so open minded you brain falls out'

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Here are a few more ways, so we've been told. Not the same entity for sure, but ALIEN in a way and many say our focus and summoning up THIS being can perform tricks, miracles even... where others who might appear cannot do the same kinds of things - here on Earth...oh they'll take you places but many think those "off planet" locations and experiences are faked.

Someone controls the grays, taller greys or Nordics? Underground some say, an ascended reptilian in a parallel evolution is in charge and the grays are organic robots. Point being, I would like to know who that BEING is before I go establishing a connection. It might be a virus you are opening.

Maybe not, but by the same argument we can speak to God by force of will through simple prayer...came first. So that must be true too.

You don't believe in power of prayer reaching a benevolent and perfect divinity but imagine it can summon up a cold gray, foreigner with a big head? One who has yet to do any tricks at all beyond the.... well, you know... "probing" ...harvesting, mutilating cows and the unsavory reputation for dining via osmosis in a vat of entrails? Trying to communicate with this is a leap of faith. Little too high for me.
Say what you want about God - He doesn't go there.
Maybe they are the same thing, God and aliens...but maybe they are not. I am not getting a good vibe from these grays and I haven't even poked them.

And yes...I know religions are all evil devices to control and manipulate the masses. I still think there is a benevolent sentient and loving consciousness bursting forth and we were a conscious choice. Call that God.
Then there are weeds and negative entities filling empty spaces and niches we as similar beings (to the benevolent sentient) ourselves... leave barren. These greys might be some of them. Who knows but decided Im not inviting them to the hoedown until I see what they're bringing.
Evangelistas got to me.

I don't have time to find all the credible interpretations of "God" so do apologize for these few videos representing only 2 faiths that include a Supreme Deity. Perhaps someone should ask these grays, who IS their Supreme Being... if any?

edit on 25-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join