It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

yes... ok....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d24068004fa.jpg[/atsimg]

and guess what tune you'll get..............

edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by snarfbot

You are correct about these things. I have first hand experience from over 30 years ago. It almost destroyed me. I won't go into that here. The point is, people out of ignorance want to connect with something they think will expand their minds or open them up to secret knowledge or whatever, and they think everything is all warm and bright and fuzzy in the world. It's not. When you open yourself to whatever is out there you will soon find out that what's out there is just like the microbes all around us waiting for fertile ground to attack and multiply and lay waste to its host.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

one of you guys wouldn't happen to be whitley strieber, would you? I get the sense there's a consensus he's a fibber

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

not a good idea to communicate with Satans pawns. Your opening a door to let demons in

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I remember reading the original thread,and decided to give it a try.
I found it really hard to concentrate and visualize the colours,but i persevered and eventually the method became really easy to focus on.
After a good 15 minutes of visualisation,i started to get a strange humming sound in my left ear!
Now after that happened i am certain i fell asleep,because i went on to have an ultra vivid dream of being carried on some type of platform whilst lying on my back,through some vast ,futuristic city with windowless buildings rising many miles into the sky!
At no time during the experience could i move my head or body and my vision was firmly fixed straight up.
Out of my peripheral,i could vaguely make out a figure at each corner of the object i was lying upon,but not well enough to be able to describe them!

I have not tried this method for a while now,but this thread has jogged my memory so i may give it a try soon!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Although I would like to try meditation this sounds a little frightening. I think I am going to try it anyway. I have to say it opens up the possibility of reaching God through prayer. I mean if you can reach the grays by imagining the primary colors why not imagine love and go straight to God? All I am saying is that IF THIS IS EVEN POSSIBLE, it brings back into the realm of actual reality...prayers.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

They are not aliens. They are demons and you are explaining how to go about getting one's self possessed. I have seen a lot of this lately. Jared Loughner ring a bell?

Stay away from this stuff, people.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Yeah - It's much safer to be close minded about serious phenomena.

Not close minded....just prefer to live in the real world where claims are made and then verified by top professionals.
Not by a nobody on a forum or YouTube.

E.T.s contact the people they have to, regardless the opinion we have of the contactee or his or her professional profile. You can be a farmer or a lawyer, they don't follow our concepts.

Our need of evidence is not important for them, they don't wait until you get the camera ready or the microphone ready.

I am a person who had contact and it begun before I started to go to school. I saw them face to face and I saw their crafts at a distance of 20 or 25 mts.

It's incredible for me to see there are still people who thinks you need to fill up an application to have an encounter. It's actually funny....haha.

When a person tells me he or she had an UFO / E.T. experience, I try to show respect to that person's story.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Dude.

Those are NOT aliens. I feel very badly for you.

This is so sad that you are opening yourself up to something dangerous to your soul.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There's a difference to being open minded and to readily accepting any theory no matter how ludicrous it sounds you know.

Hearing voices is often a sign of the beginning of a mental illness. I'm not saying that that is what it is, just something to take into consideration.

I mean, why would aliens telepathically communicate with someone? For what real purpose? In my opinion it's just arrogance and egotism on the OP's behalf..

If you had the ability to telepathically implant thoughts into a less intelligent creature's mind, let's just say an ant. Would you do it?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I don't want to laugh but it really is isnt it. So are the grey's to now be know as Simon? or is their another....maybe garfunkel

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I think you are looking for NASA.com or CNN.com or something like that

Oh, that's just great advice! Never A Straight Answer NASA and a corporate owned and controlled media source. Great sources of information. I trust ATS far and above either of those.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Versa

A meditative state is surely a way to contact other beings, the alpha state helps to control better the emotions like fear.

The technique is valid and you can pick any exercise that works. Some people try to visualize a white screen, others the light of a candle, it doesn't matter.

Also sounds are good tools, you can play them on a device or mentally create them to "tune" yourself.

I used to do these kind of practice and it's true. Sometimes I got instructions for an encounter in an specific place. OF course, there is always the possibility that your mind can cheat you. In those days, the confirmation came from other contactee friends who had the same message.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by amongus

They are not aliens. They are demons and you are explaining how to go about getting one's self possessed. I have seen a lot of this lately. Jared Loughner ring a bell?

Stay away from this stuff, people.

Actually, it's the opposite. They are not demons.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We can contact all civilizations as thoughts are energy, we are all energy in physical. mental, and spiritual way. But I must warn you to be cautious as many have contacted aliens and they weren't very nice. There higher beings that have paralyzing powers to knock you out and makes things seems like it was all a dream and then they can do experiments. But there is all a lot of good beings out there! Take care!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
@amongus,

Thank you for posting this, at the time I didn't try it because I was still very leary about greys but right now i'd do anything for proof I haven't been part of a mass-delussion all these years.

I'll probably have to print out the instructions lol.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Aliens are demons... why would anyone want to invite demons into their lives?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I highly recommend nobody uses this method to communicate with 'aliens'. You are not communicating with aliens, you are communicating with another dimension (spirits), and this is something you should not be meddling with...might as well play the Ouiji board instead.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For those who are so SURE that this are Demons, can you give us evidence that what you are saying is true? Have you tried it and actually seen demons to say that or does it go against your believes and as a result this is what's coming out of your mouth?

Just like anything else around here, no pics no validation of anyone's story. In your case, give us your experience with this technique and demons and I will believe you!

I haven't tried this technique because I am just reading about it (although, I'm sure I've seen something alike before in here) but I will try it and if I see demons I will let you know that you were right!

Stop claiming this are demons if you have no proof of it! Just because it doesn't fit your own believes and your own meditation techniques doesn't mean you need to bash out other people's ideas/techniques.

I love this site solely because I love seeing people being closed minded and ignorant!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I cant help but realize the colors he tolds us to imagine are found all over the place. For example Google. It sounds evil to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join