It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can contact alien beings...heres how

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Reading his OP and final line reminds makes me think he put that famous question into practice...

How do you keep an idiot waiting?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by amongus

Reading his OP and final line reminds makes me think he put that famous question into practice...

How do you keep an idiot waiting?

Bullsheep. Dont troll my thread without trying.

i know you will try. Please do. Im not trollimg for posts. i dont need them. I dont give a S about snf's.

Just try it, THEN criticise. If it doesnt work for you, then flame away. i can take it. But Id prefer feedback instead of criticism before you tried it.

Thx
edit on 25-8-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Upon re reading your post, I know you were not trolling....much apologies.but Im passionate about this. I hope you understand as a fellow ATS vet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by amongus

So your having delusions that aliens are sending you messages and are wondering if others are having the same thing...interesting.

Gonna watch this thread and see how it the asylum replies

edit on 25-8-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Dont call me out for being dillusional until you try it.

If it does not work for you, then please say so. This is only a follow up thread.

Im not crazy.....SOMETHING happens...and has happened 8 times to me...and it changed the way I think about life.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I consider doing this rather dangerous. At least, you would need a higher level of personal certainty than I do to walk away from such an encounter with your sanity intact.

But the fact is that this sort of experience is way too common to ignore. I liken someone who just wants to invalidate this data to a person who thinks he can find the truth by walking backwards towards it.

We have this phenomenon and we have a whole bunch of others related to it, and if you are going to explain all of it away as illusion and confused thinking, then I suggest walking up to a mirror and telling it that it is lying to you.

There is a reason that DENY IGNORANCE is the motto of this web site. And it does not mean "reactively invalidate any wild idea you are confronted with." It means to come forward if you have data of public importance that you know is being actively suppressed and be honest about what you know. And expect others to be honest about what they know. Anyone who has been there knows they will get push back. But if you expect to be taken seriously on this site, don't be part of that push back.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
reply to post by amongus

I consider doing this rather dangerous. At least, you would need a higher level of personal certainty than I do to walk away from such an encounter with your sanity intact.

But the fact is that this sort of experience is way too common to ignore. I liken someone who just wants to invalidate this data to a person who thinks he can find the truth by walking backwards towards it.

We have this phenomenon and we have a whole bunch of others related to it, and if you are going to explain all of it away as illusion and confused thinking, then I suggest walking up to a mirror and telling it that it is lying to you.

There is a reason that DENY IGNORANCE is the motto of this web site. And it does not mean "reactively invalidate any wild idea you are confronted with." It means to come forward if you have data of public importance that you know is being actively suppressed and be honest about what you know. And expect others to be honest about what they know. Anyone who has been there knows they will get push back. But if you expect to be taken seriously on this site, don't be part of that push back.

Can I nominate you for a mod position?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
To be honest, you don't need any special "technique" like this to communicate. If this technique works for you, great. But everyone has to find what works for them. What the OP is referencing is just one method.

If you really want to communicate, ask yourself, are you really ready? Ask yourself this is in whatever meditation you are doing and you will probably discover some remaining levels of fear. Work on those levels of fear, because you will need to release them.

Meditate, a LOT. Every day. Really practise.

Also, could be helpful if you do some reading up on kundalini, becuase if your intent is really there, you might find it interesting.

Most likely, when you do start communicating, you won't be posting your results here.

Peace.
edit on 25-8-2011 by the_journey_in because: sp

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Uhm, how do you even know it's "the greys" that are "telepathic"? It could be any race, even ones who will make you believe they are friendly when they are not. That's even if you do make contact with anything

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

If he'd told you that standing in the rain with a flashlight attracts ETs, how many would have done it? Random internet person tells you a story and you go away and do it. If he was trolling for kicks, he must have laughed his ass off when people are replying and complaining that it hadn't worked.

Your avatar is an alien, you spend an hour concentrating on an alien and you believe you've contacted aliens. I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have, but the probability is that you imagined it. On top of that, the only person who ever said it works is a guy on the internet who apparently got the idea off a website without telling anyone else. I don't wish to offend you, but you seem quite suggestible.

To call me a troll for pointing out how an unknown person has controlled your behaviour is laughable. 5 years later and he's still got his hooks into your imagination. Think about it for a moment.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I used to be a little cagey about speaking about this issue, but no more,as it is obvious that something is happening around this planet, in regards to global/universal awareness and expanded consciousness.

I believe that I have been communicating with 'something' since my teens, it is something that has stayed with me all my life.However, I must point out that it is not something that controls my life, it is not always possible to achieve a connection if life here is more demanding then usual. To me its completely natural, and when I was younger I just assumed everyone did it, how wrong was I.

I have no idea who,what or why they communicates to me but I know that it has something to do with timelines and awakening. When I was younger I would call them the 'monsters' and now I am older I simply label them as 'LIFE' my family are all aware of 'LIFE' and If you met me on the street, you would think that I am just the average hu-man being. However, if you got to know me you would soon experience 'LIFE'

Thanks OP for providing a good topic for conversation

To Add: - 'LIFE' came to me when I started meditating, it was said on many occasions that MEDITATION IS THE KEY - over and over this was drummed in to me. Don't believe me, try it for yourself and prepare to connect.

edit on 25-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by amongus

If he'd told you that standing in the rain with a flashlight attracts ETs, how many would have done it? Random internet person tells you a story and you go away and do it. If he was trolling for kicks, he must have laughed his ass off when people are replying and complaining that it hadn't worked.

Your avatar is an alien, you spend an hour concentrating on an alien and you believe you've contacted aliens. I'm not ruling out the possibility that you have, but the probability is that you imagined it. On top of that, the only person who ever said it works is a guy on the internet who apparently got the idea off a website without telling anyone else. I don't wish to offend you, but you seem quite suggestible.

To call me a troll for pointing out how an unknown person has controlled your behaviour is laughable. 5 years later and he's still got his hooks into your imagination. Think about it for a moment.

Really? Please try this technique. id be happy to cower in a corner if something didnt happen to you.

Just try it, and let us know what happens.....

Thx for the input

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Do you smoke and do you take drugs? If you do, then it all makese sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

OP, don't get yourself too worked up in regards to certain comments, Kandinsky, is a great member who provides deep insight in regards to the other side of the coin. If everyone thought the same then this site would soon become very boring.

My advice would be to listen to what he and other like minded members say then respond with poignant dignity, don't do what I used to do and jump on the defensive, it doesn't get us anywhere after all isn't this how we all grow and learn?

edit on 25-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: Glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

what the hell, ill give it a bash.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by amongus

what the hell, ill give it a bash.

Detracting ever so slightly from the thread, just read your post and thought of this:

"Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL"
"Affirmative, Dave. I read you".
"Open the pod bay doors, HAL"
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that"

Carry on...................

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

sounds familiar but cant place it.... anyways, i gave up after a couple of mins, it was boring lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
While the OP's method didn't work fr me, I tried the other member's method (standing in the rain with a flashlight) and got better results. I had to be naked though, as the aliens mentally told me they only want to contact pure humans, without the burden of clothing. Odd, but then again who really knows how and why they do things anyway.

GREAT THREAD!!!!!! It is threads like this that constantly remind me of the problems that face our community and the subject as a whole. Next time you try to talk to someone "normal" and they laugh at you....just take a moment and think back to threads like this and tell me....after decades of this type of ignorant nonsense how it has not negatively affected the overall view of our favorite subject.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
first of all let me preface this with im very skeptical of the whole thing, there is plenty of evidence of ufos, as in unidentified flying objects but nothing to suggest that aliens are the pilots.

that said theres lots of stories of people opening up their minds to this or that trying to contact something, in this case aliens, normally its spirits. from what ive heard of these stories is that if they get an answer, or they claim to have had at least. the being on the other end usually isnt what they wanted or expected, for people who are religious these things are called demons. according to their stories, it will lie and tell you basically whatever you want to hear, eventually though they come to learn that its not what it claims to be, and things take a sinister turn.

now ill reiterate that i dont put much stock in it, its just as likely to be psychosis, or just some function of your own mind that isnt fully understood. however lots of stories of children gone crazy, acting as if possessed, whether you believe it or not stem from an initial contact, with some unknown entity in a situation much like this one, reached with meditation occult rituals, even drugs, they invariably end up in a straight jacket. cause or effect, i dunno.

theres some things i dont mess with because frankly it scares the crap out of me, and this is one of those things.

so the point is, dont play around with things you dont understand, you dont know whats out there, so dont draw its attention to you whatever it is, if indeed it does exist. better safe than sorry.

edit on 25-8-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarfbot
theres some things i dont mess with because frankly it scares the crap out of me, and this is one of those things.

Once you get to know about 'connection' and experience it for yourself then it becomes something to be embraced not feared.

My arch enemy 'religion' does a good enough job of instilling fear when it speaks of the 'devil' and invoking evil influences however, believe me when I say this, when you first see something that 'science' cannot explain and people tell you that it doesn't exist, its all in your mind, doors appear and they become wide open and they stay open!, the search for answers begin and thus your own journey in to this whole phenomena starts, encompassing many wierd, wonderful and strange things.
edit on 25-8-2011 by franspeakfree because: Glitch in the matrix

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hi, you would be a bit naive to believe this but then again I am and I find it interesting reality is boring and its better to get involved with the supernatural
, or else you would just be a really boring simple person which nobody wants but unfortunately that kind of person does exist in this world
, If you have a way of communicating with aliens I would like to know and this post was very helpful!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
doors appear and they become wide open and they stay open!

thats what id be afraid of, that somewhere in the void, theres a huge beacon, like a neon sign, that says come on in, if such a thing was possible.

anyway im glad you have a positive outlook, maybe thats for the best, stay safe.
edit on 25-8-2011 by snarfbot because: messed up the quote

edit on 25-8-2011 by snarfbot because: twice

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join