It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK....is this idiotic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
One of the more subtle anti Ron Paul threads I've seen.

You hear that folks? Don't vote for Ron Paul because your vote will be wasted and actually get Obama re-elected.
Seems legit.

Well, voting for Ross Perot by a few million is what put Clinton into the White House. And unless the Tea Party steamrolls the whole field of repubs, they will effectively put the demos--correct term--into another four years. Obama will be gone however.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I was thinking along these lines just the other day while looking over Ron Paul's congressional record. I was starting to get caught up in the idea that he would change so very much and right our wrongs just as I did with Obama in 08', my first elcetion as a registered voter. So, this time I recognized where I was going mentally and slowed myself lond enough to start doing some research into who our various "possible presidents" actually are.

Due to the plethora of support for Ron Paul on this site I feel I must alert you all to one of Paul's favorite little pieces of legislation to vote yes on. Check his record and you will see that he has voted FOR doing away with the "Anti-Trust Act" multiple times. This is the only thing I saw (as far as his voting record) that truly scared me.
Now, I'm not saying that if we elect him he'll cater to corporations like none before him by rallying congress to pass this legislation, but he might.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join