It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky truck driver had his Penis Amputated, WITHOUT Consent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Im going to be naughty and assume most of the replies on this thread are from men, so i was just wondering:

No thats being SEXIST and not naughty.

Is it your penis that makes you a man?

Yes it is and without well, we wouldnt be men now would we???.

If you had your's cut off tomorrow, would you have identity issues?

YES i would.
So from your obviously sexist point of veiw, let me place this question back at you. What would it be like for a women to wake up all her genitalia has been cut of by a docor without her permission and im not talking about a boob.
What if her clitoris and other womenly parts were cut off without her concent or prior knowledge. Would she start to have identity issues?????????
YEP , i bet she would.

So How about thinking outside the box in more ways than one

edit on 26-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is stupid, didn't the so called Doctor examine the the Truckers pecker before he did the operation, or did he just go in cold.
It would seem though, that he signed away most of his right's, just before going to surgery.
Plus if had wife where was she, and should she have the place he was putting his thing, looked at also.
I hear vernerial warts can cause venerial cancer, Oh yuck!
edit on 26-8-2011 by googolplex because: is

edit on 26-8-2011 by googolplex because: o

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Im going to be naughty and assume most of the replies on this thread are from men, so i was just wondering:

Im going to assume your a women and ask, if you woke up tomorrow with no breasts and clitoris... Would you have identity issues?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

Im going to assume your a women and ask, if you woke up tomorrow with no breasts and clitoris... Would you have identity issues?

I'll answer this one. Dang straight I would. I would rather be dead, or dying of what I had while looking for a alternative and praying heavily. I probablly hit every healing ministry I could get to. Now that really makes me rethink to signing a consent to treatment form going in for surgery.

Some of these dang doctors are soo full of it, and condescending. They look at you like why the hell are you here? Or give you that look like it saying you did this to yourself, why should I bother to treat you. Heck, I had a problem getting treated in the ER with a kidney stone. I had to go in the ER one week. Got treated by a doctor, Then the following week I had to go back because an infection started. They gave me antibiotics, and said bye. The following week I had to go back again. The infection got much worse. They said the antibiotic they gave me was not working, so they gave me another one. I said I just want it out, and not to wait for a machine to break it down.

The doctor there that week was a different doctor. All he cared about was that I was taken care of by the other doctor, and I was considered the other doctor's patient. He wasn't going to cross that line. I was just the lowly patient who should have to put up with what I had because the doctor click is much more important than the patient.

I put up a fight until the other doctor decided to finally treat me, and take the stint and stone out. I actually forced the hospital to keep me, because I told them I was staying until I saw the other doctor who was suppose to be in the next day. I was told by a nurse who was my roomie that I could do that.

That was the first time I ever heard you could force the hospital to keep you until you got treated. The nurse herself who worked at that hospital was doing the same. She was ticked by some of the other nurses coming in because the head nurse in charge of everyone working wanted to know when she would be back to work! The audacity of it all. Anyone could plainly see she was not fit to work, and was in pain. She looked white as a ghost. Something was going on with her, but the doctors couldn't nail it down. I hope everything turned out well for her.

Why the heck do I want to have a damn stint in me that is causing me to feel worse than the kidney stone itself? The doctor was trying to talk down to me trying to tell me it could be left in for up to a year. As if he expected me to wait that long to have it removed? The stint would have had to been removed anyhow.

It ended up that the first doctor never came, and was off for a two week vacation. The second doctor finally decided to remove everything.

My God if he messed with anything else, I'm sorry but hell and all it's fury would have been unleashed on him. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Mystery_Lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

No thats being SEXIST and not naughty.

Yes it is and without well, we wouldnt be men now would we???.

YES i would.
So from your obviously sexist point of veiw, let me place this question back at you. What would it be like for a women to wake up all her genitalia has been cut of by a docor without her permission and im not talking about a boob.
What if her clitoris and other womenly parts were cut off without her concent or prior knowledge. Would she start to have identity issues?????????
YEP , i bet she would.

So How about thinking outside the box in more ways than one

edit on 26-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Lawl, you seem really offended by my post, chillax dude!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious

No. Been telling you guys for years its all about personality!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join