It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

quantum physics has proven that teleportation is possible and that we change things just by observing them so why is what he says such an odd concept for you?
hmmm....i hear sheeple around i think

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup

quantum physics has proven that teleportation is possible

Not really true. You are confused about what quantum teleportation is.

and that we change things just by observing them

Again, you are a little off here.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritWolfPup

quantum physics has proven that ... we change things just by observing them

Does that mean if I observe David he will start making coherent and logical arguments?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Where there is smoke there is fire, I always say. The book is excellent. And I will unlock all their doors to get the info needed.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

aw we will never know because we know that won't happen.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

i guess a leading scientist in quantum physics lied and he is main stream pffft.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Where there is smoke there is fire, I always say. The book is excellent. And I will unlock all their doors to get the info needed.

The book is excellent? For what? Toilet paper?

Please tell us specifics what is so excellent. Looking for something other than some vague glittering generalities.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritWolfPup

i guess a leading scientist in quantum physics lied and he is main stream pffft.

Thanks for confirming that you did not understand what the person stated. Please show us where this person that was not named stated something in support of your claim. Maybe we get figure out where you became confused.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

If a person like Wilcock who has defrauded thousands of people hundreds of times, at what point, if any, do you no longer believe what he declares?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FraudSlayer

Its really odd, that you maintain slander with the word: FRAUD. Because that means something, legally. FRAUD.

And it is slander to throw that word around without cause.

When it comes to information, books, beliefs, philosophy, even speculating about future outcomes, not only does everyone have the right to share equally, and if you can research, as well as David, then you got a really good book going. He puts a good amount of research and dovetailing together.

And for those who like reading what they know is the truth, or far more true than the lies the media and mainstream "FRAUDENTLY" enforce upon them. Oooops, now I've used that word, only I used it where it belonged, they have a right to graviate to the books that appeal to them.

So, what you are really saying is, I don't agree with his premises!

Fine, don't. But there are countless millions that do and consider the mainstream to be criminally lying and suppressing evidence, I'd like to see them getting consequences for what they've done to humanity!!!!!!

To name call others who don't agree with you is actually more than rude, its slander and if in writing, libel.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

No I was clear. Wilcock is a fraud. What you failed to answer, and I will ask only one more timew before I permanently dismiss your elaborate and long-winded testimony, is

"If a person like Wilcock who has defrauded thousands of people hundreds of times, at what point, if any, do you no longer believe what he declares?[i/]"

If you disagree with this elemental, indisputable and highly relevant statement, let me know so I can dismiss you spot on.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Again, fraud. For what? For passionately sharing, subjects you don't approve of, but millions are very much interested in, with many examples of the lifelong work others?

So anything you don't personally endorse is a fraud.

en.wikipedia.org...

I feel many corporations, banks and governments commit this, but don't feel that way about authors. You either are interested or not, for we are entitled to dig for truth and alternative belief systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Its really odd, that you maintain slander with the word: FRAUD. Because that means something, legally. FRAUD.

And it is slander to throw that word around without cause.

Just because a word might have a legal meaning does not mean that that is applicable here.

Just because someone chooses to place their ideas in print does not make the ideas more or less correct. The issue is the contents. When the contents are examined we see that Wilcock misrepresents or more likely lies the work he uses as a basis.

Clearly a misrepresentation. The disagreement is based on Wilcock telling lies and misrepresenting the work of others.

Fine, don't. But there are countless millions that do and consider the mainstream to be criminally lying and suppressing evidence, I'd like to see them getting consequences for what they've done to humanity!!!!!!

Just because you can find others that have similar attitudes does not make Wilcock more or less correct. If Wilcock lies then he lies.

To name call others who don't agree with you is actually more than rude, its slander and if in writing, libel.

You might want to look up those words and learn a little before making more mistakes.
edit on 29-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-2-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Again, fraud. For what? For passionately sharing, subjects you don't approve of, but millions are very much interested in, with many examples of the lifelong work others?

No for telling lies about the work of others and thus misleading people into thinking that others support his false ideas.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Misrepresenting the works of others?

This is a really big point. When a person writes a thread, and there is supporting DATA, they have 8 links say, and they're providing some quotes. Do they have to draw the same conclusion in their threads premise as every one of the writers of the article does?

Does data have one conclusion?

In fact, what is so faulty about our so called modern mainstream scientists, (who to me are more like priests worshipping false theories) is that the conclusion they draw, is only 1 of a list of possiblities and probabilities, not the only one. And to complicate matters, since we have ant hill science, its a list of known possibilities and probabilities.

In other words, no.

And I have done a little research on the various topics brought up in his videos. This is my first book I've purchased of his, and its very good. But if there is the odd person who is saying he is twisting their words, I have only found dovetailed evidences.

In other words, nothing here even begins to validate the meaning of fraud.

I am not sure with this book, after all the evidence and information is given, when I get to his end, or conclusion, that I will even support that.

But I'm fair, I don't believe we have to agree on conclusions. I have my own inner knowing and directions. With 7 billion people you're going to get a lot of different conclusions.

Its the information complied in one place, that is good.

So the other ones, did they think that their data shouldn't be touched unless one shared the same conclusion?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So anything you don't personally endorse is a fraud.

Thanks for the response. This is my last to you in this thread.

If you refuse to see the obvious regarding Wilcock's fraud, there is nothing I can, will or wish to do for you highly inclusive is to attempt-waste my time changing your tightly closed, wholly deluded mind.

Again, thanks for the response, I will be off now.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Hey, I do want to point something else, I don't share any of his Law of One beliefs, but do share some of his metaphysic beliefs.

I just read your post on the Remote Viewing thread.

This book, at least in the 1/6 th I've gotten through with family. We're listening to the auditory together, before the book arrives from amazon. But, its shared alot of information on the Source Field and the studies into plant and living organism, even cells, responding at a distance, to the field, even how information seems to come all at once, not just one scientist thinks of a solution. But many around the world.

It talks about how information is around us in the field. Now I'm not going to look this up so it may be a sloppy job, but certain birds were drinking the milk deliveries in UK and Holland. So the Gov in Holland banned the delivery of milk for the number of years it would take to deplete that generation????/ I think it was Holland.

Then started the deliveries up again. And low and behold, those birds were very well fed on milk in no time.

Or about a particular puzzle that took x length of time for a group to solve. But when you did it in another location with those who hadn't learnt this, it was much shorter each time.

I am reading the book without prejudice, for the information and really enjoying it.

Information which supports what you said on the thread about RV.

Because this is partly why the RV works.

And please note, this isn't about his conclusions, haven't reached those yet to see whether that interests me or not.

How is alternative theory fraud?

Especially theory that supports Psi, RV, and human potential?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Wilcock goes beyond misrepresentation. He lies.

Let's take an example. Wilcock claims that DNA was teleported. He cites a study by Montagnier.

No where in that study is teleportation suggested. In fact, Montagnier has a completely different mechanism.

In other words, nothing here even begins to validate the meaning of fraud.

So when Wilcock lies about the work which he does time and time again he is a fraud.

He is not coming to a different conclusion. He simply lies about the references he uses.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I posted an article written for the military on the RV about teleportation. So we're really going to have to agree to disagree on what we consider truth. False paradigms with suppression of information is not truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The report produced for the military was obvious a short report that lists events. It was produced for $25K, a trivial amount. The report was a collection of info without much analysis.

In that report was the claim of the Chinese doing some phenomenal work. The strange part of it is that there has been only 1 follow up by the Chinese. Other than that it has been quiet for 30 years. That is no different than the commotion around comet Elenin. Lots of chatter and then all of the idiotic claims went silent when the comet fell apart. The silence is there for a reason. The claims are dead ends. None of the claims were true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join