It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankers & Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Last week, I was reading some article (here) about a possible false flag attack during the 2012 Olympics caused by an alien invasion.
I personally don't believe this will happen but anyways...

Then today I was watching The Keiser Report Ep. 175 and there it was... at 0:40 Paul Krugman saying that if we would discover that there's is an alien threat and that we would need a massive buildup to counter it, this might resolve the financial crisis within 18 month (I'm paraphrasing here).

I think it's the first time I hear somebody high up there talking about this in a serious way. I have to say that it got me worried.

What do you guys think ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Il have to watch it later as im off to bed soon....but if you want to embed a video use the "VID:YOUTUBE" button and copy everything after =

In this case its

pudykXGTDtg

Hope this helps in the future, if this isnt helpful then take a look at this thread i made which explains it a little better

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Max Kieser is either manic manic manic depressive or snorting very large amounts of coc aine on a minutely basis.
Second Line

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Oh the false flag alien invasion is coming i dont doubt that.
Very well could be at the Olympics. There is not a better time to do that in my opinion. Imagine a gian tufo hovering over the stadium. Then Anna's giant lizard head greets us humans b4 releasing her lizard children into the world to feed off the flesh and blood of the people.

Oh wait they are already, they are called bankers and the so called elite

edit on 25-8-2011 by Master Shen long because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

I'm not of the opinion that Project Blue Beam starts at the 2012 Olympics (IMO, it starts at the November 13th total solar eclipse and goes through 12-19-12, working on a thread explaining this).

But there is reason to wonder about the Olympics, this video of the 1984 LA olympics closing ceremony with UFO and alien is pretty spectacular.

top topics

join