It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all pick a day and scream inside our heads.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I can see why this would be good therapy for the mind, first you let out anger by screaming at everyone cause in reality you are really mad at everyone for being puppets. then if they flinch you can have a good laugh with your buddies. Then make sure there is a camera man, the public would assume you and your buddies are just playing a joke to play on TV or youtube and go on their merry way
/clean get away
edit on 25-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

dreams in chains, interesting, whos chains are they? sounds to me like theyre your own.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

LOL! A sense of humor!

Scream in my head....sure, I'm in too! What should we scream?....or is it more of a primal scream? We could really make good use of it....ok, ok, I'm missing the point....don't think, just scream! Got it!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
reply to post by dreams n chains

because that would create hate

for every positive there is a negative

dont be conditioned into thinking everything is a label, everything is one thing
a scream isnt just about fear and anger
a scream is primal, it is both love and hate, creation and destruction.

what happens in the world happens for a reason.

if you create a world of love, what lessons are there to learn but those of hate?

learn them both, they are the same, escape the duality.

Bravo!

Speaking volumes with an economy of words is profound. Rather Bodhisattva-like..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
So what is the day and time? Saturday is wide open for me right now. I'll pencil it in!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Beside the assumed effect it will have on others;

Me screaming in my head will annoy me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Diyainoue

Do not be annoyed with yourself...grasshopper....one must look within and then scream in joy, or pain...(your choice as you do have free will in this).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

i suppose that was the goal, though if i had attained it i doubt i would be upset that its intended target had rejected it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm in. Just tell me when.

But will it give me a headache? I don't need anymore headaches.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

If I scream I will hear me, If I'm silent I will hear you.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Since this thread began,I have been practicing using my mind to project thought-my will-at a few people.

I tell you,it works. The primal silent scream. If directed at a thing,or person,and amplified by many minds bent on the same purpose,it could be used as a weapon. Scary cool.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

It is the message that matters,and there are many that hear it,grasp it and apply it. Better to reach many,my friend,and leave the one to itself.

It is an example of the Hermetic principle,your reply to Chains. If we can grasp it,there truly is nothing we cannot do,or understand.

Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun and interesting experiment, I'm in

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok,so now we need to pick the day,and time..

I'm ready as I'll ever be.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

what about a target?

the experiment was more about amplitude.
if we were all together in one place, then the target would be people in the general area around us, our direction and focus would just be anywhere and everywhere and the point would simply be "scream as loud as possible"

if we are not all in one place, how will we know if we are managing anything of significance by doing it all at once? im fairly sure that the space between us is meaningless, so our distance from the target shouldnt matter.

and i dont want to hurt anyone, but since we would have to focus on one thing instead of just everything near us, im not sure.
though i bet, at most, we would only cause a migraine... or maybe they'd enjoy it like a drug?

i mean, now that i think about it... the Beatles... they had whole stadiums full of emotional young girls screaming all kinds of things from their mouths and no doubt minds as well.. all that did was make them really cool. lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
but then again, Britney Spears...

maybe that explains why celebrities act so insane... we actually make them insane by thinking about them too much.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I wanna scream like Cyndale from Mortal Kombat. Or whatever her name was. THE ONE THAT SCREAMS AT HER OPPONENTS AND WINS. K?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Think of "target" in other terms,like,oh..releasing our fear,anger, tension,our frustration,our desire to see change,in people and our world all rolled up into a big ball of energy,then brought to a flashpoint and released in that long silent primal mind-scream and directed at,and focused on the Universe/Collective Consciousness.

If everyone on the planet,all the 'good' people at any rate,could do this as one,if there really IS something out there,it would hear us,and feel us. Maybe then we'd get some of our answers.

I don't want to harm anyone either,ever,but I sure don't want to waste all that energy on the likes of B. Spears either. And yes,I do think that celebrity is it's own brand of madness..how can anyone not loose themselves when everything they are belongs to everyone else,and everyone else wants to BE them etc?

Pretty sick twisted up world we live in,ain't it. I blame the media for all of it,across the boards. In fact,I'm screaming in my mind,right now over it all..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Im in, get a date and time and I will scream in my head until my eyeballs pop out.

So:
Common time
Common target
Lets see what this will do!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have a proposal.I admit it is a bit late but it might work.
Time:Sunday Sept.4 2011 at 6:10 pm exactly or at 11:10 pm UTC for those in Europe
Target:Who ever happens to be on screen and hosting the MDA telethon at that time.
Admittedly if it works it would be absolute proof of the minds true capability.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join