It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all pick a day and scream inside our heads.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
lol

i did this once at a party/music show.... just screamed and screamed, totally normal happy expression on my face... certain people kept looking at me like they were confused and wanted to ask me a question but never did.

when the band was playing i screamed "TURN AROUND NOOOWW!!" to the guy standing in front of me... and he did right that second.. he said hello and then acted confused and embarrassed and turned back around.

if we could get enough people to "scream" all at once.. maybe all together in a public place...

i wonder how many people would flinch?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

Running out of things to post?

You can make another Ron Paul thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

if youve read my threads then you would have read this:

when i am able to talk with people it always tends towards superficial. i can express myself as well as i feel like on things that dont matter at all. even here, i get sucked into political threads even though, deep down, i know better.. i just want to talk to people.

or did you simply just look up my post history so YOU could have something to say?

i hope you realize you dont always have to reply, if you dont i imagine it must be quite a burden on your mind to always come up with something.

you might find life a lot easier and more pleasurable if you allow yourself the freedom not to speak.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

i don't understand the reason and logic behind the screaming ?

is it to let anger out ?

protest?

prove a point?

scare people?

meditation of some sort?

fetish? lol fill me in!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
...kro man, your new avatar freaks me out...

...bohemianbrim - i'm sure you can find lots of participants at the local looney bin - or - maybe a primal scream therapy group if they're still popular - but - you probably need a better reason that just to see how many people you can make flinch, lol... and and and - i wonder, doesnt all that internal screaming give you a headache?...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

lol, not screaming out loud. screaming in your head.

its about filling your "open air" thoughts with a "loud" noise that will drown out all the others.
its about the no doubt paranoid delusional seeming idea that "others" can "hear" your thoughts..

its a science experiment.

i have tried it before and was surprised and amused by the results.

i cant stop thinking about it, and i was just thinking how interesting it would be to try it on a larger scale.

i said it here because all the people i know in "real life" would think i was as crazy as you people probably do for suggesting it. but since this is a conspiracy website, its not like you really have firm ground to stand on for having such an opinion of me. lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...kro man, your new avatar freaks me out...

...bohemianbrim - i'm sure you can find lots of participants at the local looney bin - or - maybe a primal scream therapy group if they're still popular - but - you probably need a better reason that just to see how many people you can make flinch, lol... and and and - i wonder, doesnt all that internal screaming give you a headache?...

lol

this is my local looney bin, why else do you think i said it here?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Considering I don't want to develop a taste for that kind of "power", it's a "Not no, but HELL no!" for me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

sounds good

i'll try it at work tommorw

i think i tried this experiment once before got like a 60/40 fail ...

but will do refresher see whats good i'll post results tmrw

link   

I actually dig what you're saying and always wondered if that would work...

link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

silly, thats like saying you dont want to stand up because you dont want to develop a taste for the power of walking

you already have the ability, but no one has ever taught you how to practice using it.

fearing it is silly, as silly as being afraid of your own legs.

do you regret seeing all the places you had to walk to?

would you regret climbing a mountain?
edit on 24-8-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm.........I'm gonna have to tell my sister about screaming in her head. Maybe then she would be quiet. lol

I wonder if she did scream loud enough in her head if she could cause a group of people to look in her direction. I've watched as she tells me she's going to tickle the back of someone's neck, in her mind, and then observed as the person chosen scracthes his/her neck and looks behing him/her. Pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Considering I scream in my head several times a day, I'm sure I'll
be a participant. Maybe we could melt down the The Global Consciousness Project
random number generators? en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Instead of just screaming and possibly causing the world more stress and puzzling Sensitives...... how about you silently scream the word "Love" with conviction?

"Looooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee!!!"

edit on 8/24/2011 by dreams n chains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
im in. why not? lets see if we can get some more heads on this one then pick a time

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BohemianBrim
lol

i did this once at a party/music show.... just screamed and screamed, totally normal happy expression on my face... certain people kept looking at me like they were confused and wanted to ask me a question but never did.

when the band was playing i screamed "TURN AROUND NOOOWW!!" to the guy standing in front of me... and he did right that second.. he said hello and then acted confused and embarrassed and turned back around.

if we could get enough people to "scream" all at once.. maybe all together in a public place...

i wonder how many people would flinch?

Good grief man! We might topple the wall! I am a firm believer in the power/ability of broadcasting thought,so,a silent primal scream,amplified by a multitude might just register on the Richter.

We should so try it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

because that would create hate

for every positive there is a negative

dont be conditioned into thinking everything is a label, everything is one thing
a scream isnt just about fear and anger
a scream is primal, it is both love and hate, creation and destruction.

what happens in the world happens for a reason.

if you create a world of love, what lessons are there to learn but those of hate?

learn them both, they are the same, escape the duality.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Don't be conditioned into thinking you know me and that I need some kind of preaching.

Then go on to scream something meaningless..... but count me out. Enjoy.

(and I do mean "enjoy" and not it's opposite)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think it's a great idea! Sounds like fun, but you would have to get participants to agree to a single word or phrase to be used. Otherwise, a thousand different people screaming a thousand different things at once could have some horrible unforeseeable consequences......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

i like what you said up there very profound
you just blew my mind!

<<   2 >>

join