It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inminent collapse? 3 7.0 mag quakes, 2 volcanoes getting active and a double solar CME!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by AllUrChips

escuse please

whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.
Hebrew12

so how does that play

Well, if your like me, Im pretty sure you have not ever seen the heavens shake have you? Me either

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

there are some other things but found this thread from LeoVirgo pretty interesting

The 'unbuckling' of the Earth around Japan was bound to happen...but maybe, just maybe, there were some triggers that also may of helped it all come unleashed.

Either which way...I still find the terms "Earth's magnetic field began shaking" an interesting way to describe how a CME effects Earth. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The geomagnetic storms of March 10th and 11th are subsiding. Earth's magnetic field began shaking on March 10th in response to a CME impact; the reverberations continued for more than 24 hours.

www.spaceweather.com...

edit on 24-8-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Watching my 2 year old son play with my EVO, drinking a budweiser clamato and shootn' thte !@#$ with you fine folks...well that makes me hope that nothing crazy happens. Let's seek enlightenment instead of death. Lets hope for the end of war not the end of the world, Lets hope that after next year in December when we celebrate in our own ways the birth of our lord...that we can all say namaste and happy new year. I wish with all my heart that the conspiracies end and for once our government sits at our table and tastes our food, and after they taste our food realize how good it is to be equal. Down with world Gov. down with the Bilderburgs down with big brother!
I love you all and I forgive the evil in the hearts of evil men.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Yep we're all doomed, there, is that what you wanted to hear OP?

Be a good sport when you draw the short straw. You will be on the news. Then on to the next.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Originally posted by eleven44

Originally posted by XplanetX
LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

'Heavenly bodies" will be shaken. Not earth and besides this exact verse get used all the time on these doom and gloom threads. Way overplayed imo

Um... since when is Planet Earth not considered a 'heavenly body.'

Well since christianity believes the earth is the center of the universe it would not be "heavenly" However I guess since the sun actually is the center of the universe perhaps yopu got me there. However one more time, I do not beleive in god or the bible therefore I dont even believe in the word "heavenly" Oh well ill star ya for burning me anyway

Then you do not understand christianity nor the bible.

carm.org...

Where in the bible does it state that the earth is the centre of the universe?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
October is getting closer, the thing about the Dark Knight, the dates on the movie KNOWING, the ideas besides Elenin approach, the Nasa papers about catastrophe preparedness, the inminent economic collapse in amyor parts in the world...
seems everthing is getting a quicker pace towards an unprecedented crisis, but which kind of?

Hope itps just my delussional mind and my bunch of fears that make me think this ways..

Oh by the way i forgot to mention 2012.
pffff

i dont want to offend you or anything but you sound really naive and some other words i don't want to type saying "the dates on the movie KNOWING" , seriously??? dude i think you're a grown man/woman, those movies are made by movie directors wanting money so they think about the worst thing that could happen to the world, it's really pathetic when people believe cartoons or movies predict something.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

The pieces of the puzzle have now fallen into place. No thanks to NASA.

A small solar system coming into ours. --------------------------

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

'Heavenly bodies" will be shaken. Not earth and besides this exact verse get used all the time on these doom and gloom threads. Way overplayed imo

Um... since when is Planet Earth not considered a 'heavenly body.'

Well since christianity believes the earth is the center of the universe it would not be "heavenly" However I guess since the sun actually is the center of the universe perhaps yopu got me there. However one more time, I do not beleive in god or the bible therefore I dont even believe in the word "heavenly" Oh well ill star ya for burning me anyway

Then you do not understand christianity nor the bible.

carm.org...

Where in the bible does it state that the earth is the centre of the universe?

here ya go bro read the preface just scroll down a wee bit you will see, have a good read

hypertextbook.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Misleading title.

There is no double CME, nor is there a CME at all.

There were two small coronal holes (SDO called them a single hole) with solar wind streaming from them.

There's now a new one and earth will pass through the solar stream around August 27-28th.

No doubt the fear mongers will be all over this too...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
What was it LongLong said in his prophecy from April(Note the extreme amounts of sinkholes during the last few weeks):

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation

People, please remember reciting: "Falun Dafa is good" and this is no joke, just a higher form of science.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

It's still the truth, whether it's overplayed in your opinion, or not. Here's another verse, since that other one wasn't to your liking:

Matthew 24:7(KJV)
7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Well since christianity believes the earth is the center of the universe it would not be "heavenly" ...

However I guess since the sun actually is the center of the universe perhaps you got me there.

I'd just like to say that I think it's hilarious that:

1) you claim Christianity thinks the earth is the centre of the universe (it doesn't)

and yet

2) you then proceed to (incorrectly) claim that the sun is the center of the universe.

oops!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Dr. Marina Popovich said on LINK

"The first of these pre-cataclysms is imminent – an extraordinary event which surpasses all natural powers known by humanity. The scientists claim a catastrophic seismic event will emanate from the west coast of Peru in the area of the Brazilian Magnetic Anomaly at the intersection of the Humboldt and the El Nino currents in the Pacific Ocean."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

That's because you didn't read the whole chapter, here you go:

Luke 21:11
And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Great earthquakes- some will argue that we've always had earthquakes which of course is true, but the historical records indicate we've been getting an increasing number of big ones in recent years.

Famines- Africa is being largely ignored by the MSM, but the drought and famine there has reached crisis proportions with 12 million people being affected.

Pestilences- See this article and this article about a rather frightening development on this front, a beetle that is being declared the "world's most feared pest".

Fearful sights and great signs from heaven- this passage isn't referring to the "third heaven" where God resides, but rather the "first heaven" and possibly the "second heaven" which is the Bible term for the earth's atmosphere and space respectively. Solar flares might fall under this category as well as things like the Elenin hype, but I'll leave that for ya'll to decide. Personally I don't think this particular part of the passage has been fulfilled yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well since christianity believes the earth is the center of the universe...

Christians believe no such thing. That was the "geocentric model", it was a belief held by the ancient Greeks. It was eventually embraced by many societies and peoples and by the Roman Cathoilc Church until the 1500's, but the belief was based on the Greek writings, it has no basis in scripture.

However I guess since the sun actually is the center of the universe perhaps yopu got me there.

LOL! Our sun isn't at the center of the universe silly.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I hope that I can post the next "IMMINENT COLLAPSE/END OF DA WORLD" next week. Someone else can take the week after that.

It's always good for some laughs.

Do I think there will be an end? Certainly. Do I think it will be in our lifetimes? I hope so. I want to see it. (Like everyone else).

It's the Ultimate Train Wreck!

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The bible's hardly a reliable source to determine the end of the world,
More like a far fetched fairy tale

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Dude, give it up. Stop trying to fit everything into scripture, I guess that why I've been feeling like I'm ready to faint at times. The bible says it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well...

Here is one theory with three videos to support it;

and the sequel

and one that takes the 10-28-11 date into account. Vimeo format, not sure if I am allowed to embed. (Was warned about posting and "s" and a "t" with two ** in the middle, so not sure how much of a "Mary" I am supposed to be here. I mean these guys might steal my shoes if I am naughty again.
)

The Quickening

Something to consider, I just know that the further we go the more this looks like a plausible answer. You decide for yourself, I have to split wood today so I don't have time to argue the finer points.

Apologies to those who are already familiar with these.

Just sayin'...

edit on 25-8-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

If your heart is right with Christ then what does it matter. I mean end of days stuff , no matter what this universe offers God is greater and will deliver us thru it. So revelations and end of days to a real Child of God is mute. If REVELATIONS FRIGHTENS YOU THEN CHECK YOUR HEART. If we abide in him and him in us then all other things really do not matter. My true death came at Calvary, after being raised in newness of life death has no more dominion over me. So bring on the End of days! I think this subject is interesting due to we are watching things transpire that is out of our control and that is awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join