It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would space Aliens be dumb or hostile enough to attack earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
All these predictions and claims and bla bla bla... of aliens attacking earth or invading it but i think they are full of crap TOTALLY full of it...

You're telling me that an intelligent race of creatures with very smart minds, who achieved amazing space flight and anti-gravity will come to earth and just start attacking us??

personally i think they would have taken us out a LONG LONG LONNNGG time ago even before electricity was discovered and before we had jet aircraft

whats the hold up where is the invasion?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In the last hour you opened like 10 thread...What for?

And i don't want to answer your question because i believe you don't care about opinions,only for stars and flags!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
there is no invasion if they wanted us dead we would be dead already

secondly if there out there .. then im sure there is a peace treaty with some of the elite

they probably just watching make sure there little experiment doesnt get to advanced and outta line where were even a threat to them

but im sure were one push of a button away from being nothing but space gas

were the dumb ones sitting here like lame ducks killing each other on limited resources lol when we have the vastness of space we can plug our machine into

meh guess the next war head in a pen is more important

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBucksLover

we already did invade. we just arent the aliens we thought we would be. simple

taking another view on it, a good portion of the "alien people" believe that the abductions/alien encounters were in a different dimension (ie the "dream dimension" meaning they would be more like a ghost than a space invader

but a ghost doesnt need tech to travel lightyears, does it?

we gotta stop assuming that aliens think like us, thats just super arrogant.

maybe killing is just wrong, no matter what galaxy, and we lost touch with nature a long time ago and think we can justify it

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Looks like they have been banned....so no need to reply lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBucksLover
All these predictions and claims and bla bla bla... of aliens attacking earth or invading it but i think they are full of crap TOTALLY full of it...

You're telling me that an intelligent race of creatures with very smart minds, who achieved amazing space flight and anti-gravity will come to earth and just start attacking us??

personally i think they would have taken us out a LONG LONG LONNNGG time ago even before electricity was discovered and before we had jet aircraft

whats the hold up where is the invasion?

If there are aliens out there that are anything like humans then yes there are aliens dumb enough to attack us.
We have some very smart minds among us and someday we may achieve interstellar flight(of course some people contend that we have already) and I feel sorry for the first less advanced alien species we come in contact with coz unless they are as aggressive as we are we'll probably wipe them out and loot their planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Attack humans? If you are looking at in in terms of a galactic war type thing I would say not a chance. If we have aliens show up who are hostile, I doubt humans are going to be their target. I would wager that Earths location in this sector of space combined with possible resources we have would be a target for aliens, not humans themselves.

Since we have no ability to leave our solar system, we arent an immediate threat.

Just because one entity attacks another doesnt mean that entity is the target.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Who knows just a striaght up invasion for no reason wouldnt make sense is there is a quot on quote invasion...
could be lots of reasons,Could bewaiting for something or someone,who knows... but supoosably nsa.. and military take alien invasion as a real threat... weird dontcha think?? and if they did invade.. could be a fake holgram invasion who knows

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I try not to think about this topic too much. I just assume that if aliens did decide to invade, there isn't a damn thing we could do about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
LOL why are people flagging this??? The OP was just banned for being one of those....erm....filthy hoaxers

The Op has been banned....s/he cannot answer your questions

I dont understand why the thread is still live to be honest, its not like this is the only thread discussing this subject.
edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Curiouisty had an episode regarding Alien invasions, if they wanted or resources then they would just take it.
If we tried to stop them then they can just create a virus to wipe us off the face of the earth in a relatively short time without the loss of equipment or soldiers.

There would be nothing you could do.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank You Moderators for finally pulling the plug on this guy!

Slainte

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I am fairly sure your take is correct. However, if you are by chance wrong... you may want to check your britches for the being full thingee, lol.

We all will need to

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi
How do you know aliens have anti-gravity technology? I'd like you to explain if possible.

Also, if the aliens have a good reason to kill us and take our planet, wouldn't it be smart to do so? And in the case your thinking that aliens then would be throwing away an opportunity to study a new species, which would be humans, how do you know that earth is the only place where human's exist?

As far-fetched as that may sound, you never know. We have so little knowledge about aliens... that you would be assuming just to think that they "think" the same way as humans.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBucksLover

Why not? We're an intelligent race of creatures with very smart minds and we've achieved space flight, yet we go around attacking other species all the time. Why shouldn't aliens?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Looking around at the public apathy to so many serious crimes and blatant lies we have already been invaded. With conflict the winners and losers both suffer a lot of causalities. With control the winner takes all and has a lot more resources at their disposal. We are under control and fear is the weapon that is being used.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Who says "space aliens?".

Just has a 1960's ewww factor to it. Seriously? On ATS? Who says space aliens?

Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

There is no invasion, because they're already here, they've already invaded and destroyed earths greatest thinkers, the Atlanteans and Lemurians, it's just us left
And yes like chucky said, we DO potentially have the ability, to become advanced, but they're removing these outlets to advanced ourselves, such as we're on the brink of banning the Racetam smart drugs, thing's like fluoride to destroy us, banning our vitamins, radiation, the education system etc etc.
These the banning and sabotage, cut out of the bridge to true intelligence, so we CAN, and easily, destroy an Alien threat, but we'll never access that ability.

BTW, a Ghost is an invisible reptilian, it's not the "dead".
There's no such thing as the "afterlife", and thats the reason why'll we never beat an E.T threat, people believe in gimmicks, and will wait for "god" to come save us.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

maybe they only just found us and maybe they want our resources, or to use us as slaves, who knows. probably not gunna happen anyway. and according to recent threads its gunna be a fake invasion to provoke a one world government, but i doubt thats gunna happen either

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ok numerous possibility on that post m8 including

They may want us as slaves and need us to under stand networks computers fusion (all the modern day marvels of technology) and how to maintain and fix them we are much more efficient with the ability to adapt to dynamic situation better than a machine .self repairing and generally low maintenance

We may be nothing more than ants or farm animals to them and not worth there time other than observation

We are just a spec of sand on a beach in the vastness of the galaxy/universe

Also if they wanted to invade they could just reseal a virus that would wipe out the entire population (there are a lot of zombie movies probably on pare with aline invasion moves)

edit on 25-8-2011 by battl3star because: moment of gunius lol

edit on 25-8-2011 by battl3star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join