It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS, Big Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello to all my fellow ATS members out there! This is 1 Luv (sure im not the only one lol!) I have been a lurker for a while now and figured I need to join! So here's my first big question for all you ATS readers out there.

Is joining Free Masonry a Bad thing??

When I say a bad thing, I mean is it bad spiritually. I am a recent born again Christian, and I have been just overwhelmed by all the things I have been learning over these last few years. Doing my research on Masonry I have found that obviously they are not nice people, to be put in simple terms. But not all people are bad right? Am I one of the few who hope to be optimistic when it comes to secret societies when I say not all Masons are evil? Obviously TPTB are satanic, but is Masonry in itself satanic??? Jesus Christ is my LORD and Saviour, so spiritually I will never give that up no matter what stupid ideology they have. I'm more interested in learning what they have to hide from the rest of us.

Im sure this has ben discussed before so if there are links please post!

Opinions, all views of life are welcomed and please go easy those who leave themselves wide open.

-One Luv 1

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLuv1Hrt

Welcome Luv...

I am a recent born again Christian

Well, it can't get any worse, so any decision from this point forward can only benefit you...I really see no down side to you joining the masons - just practice riding the goat ahead of time.

Enjoy your time here...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
what he said.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLuv1Hrt

Hi OneLuv1Hrt, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You can ask your questions in one of the many threads about Freemasonry in the

Secret Societies Forum

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread that is about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join