It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi There

page: 1

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
I've been reading this site for a couple of years now, and decided recently to join. I tend to gravitate toward the UFO threads for a number of reasons, though I've never seen one with my own eyes. While I don't generally believe what Giorgio Tsoukalos says in regards to Ancient Aliens I do enjoy watching his hair on TV and therefore give him a littel bit of credit. I'm a big fan of even temperedness, though I'm not convinced that's actually a word. I think they should lay off Gary McKinnon, but I really wish I could see what he claims he saw. I think disclosure is likely within my lifetime, and I hope it's within yours as well. Thanks for having me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
Welcome to ATS! I hope to hear more from you in the future.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
reply to post by allstarninja

Hi allstarninja, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
HI. Glad you decided to join.

Lots of interesting stuff here. Have fun. Seeya around the boards.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:47 PM
reply to post by allstarninja

Welcome aboard allstarninja! Glad to make your acquaintance and I hope ya enjoy some truth pursuits.
UFO's? Click my signature ufo link, ya might dig it

new topics

top topics