It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged TR-3B aircraft caught on picture??!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I took a picture of this strange aircraft yesterday at 10:43pm, just as i was getting home i saw a diamond shape light flying in a low altitude... and generating very little noise, i could hear it but not as loud as i expected it to be, because aircraft at low altitudes create a loud noise... the object was moving at normal speed then disappeared into a cloud and the lights just went away... i assume they turned the lights off or something

I quickly uploaded the pic onto my computer and had to filter out the light since it was TOO bright that my camera only caught half of the triangle and most of it was bright as hell...

here is the picture i took (i only took a pic because i did not have a video camera with me only a camera that takes pics, its a little old but still good)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks a little to wide to be a TR-3B

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Cool! Nice picture taking Star...

I agree, the shape of it doesn't completely match the TR-3B's, although it has a similar resemblance...Interesting, nonetheless though!

Wondering whether anybody on here can clear it up for us, as to what type of aircraft it actually is.

S + F

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
HOAX lol **So we aren't exactly sure it IS a military aircraft?

Either way you took an amazing picture S&F good job OP
edit on 24-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

404 this crap
edit on 24-8-2011 by StripedBandit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBucksLover

Originally posted by StarBucksLover
i found a few pictures online which were next to impossible to find... i really dont remember how i found these pictures but i think they are pretty cool even if they have been messed with or "upgraded" using photobucket...

i tried to look for these pictures on google images but i could not find the same pics that i had first seen and saved onto my computer...

take a look at them and tell me what you think? are they fake or for real... if its fake then WOW pretty impressive and if they are i will remove them right away... i hate fakers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Self-debunking ? ...

Hehe...

edit on 24/8/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0sp3r0
reply to post by StarBucksLover

Originally posted by StarBucksLover
i found a few pictures online which were next to impossible to find... i really dont remember how i found these pictures but i think they are pretty cool even if they have been messed with or "upgraded" using photobucket...

i tried to look for these pictures on google images but i could not find the same pics that i had first seen and saved onto my computer...

take a look at them and tell me what you think? are they fake or for real... if its fake then WOW pretty impressive and if they are i will remove them right away... i hate fakers.

Self-debunking ? ...

Hehe...

edit on 24/8/2011 by Pr0sp3r0 because: (no reason given)

Man! you beat me to it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mind if I ask what camera you used to take this picture?

edit on 8/24/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It looks fake to me...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just to warn you dude.....if you are making up stories, and posting hoaxes (that you create or otherwise)...you will be banned.

Just be honest...no need to say you took a pic when you didnt

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yeah, with all due respect in the other thread you did have this picture.... In that one you said you found it...Not that you took it...Seems a bit odd that you edited your other OP once you were called out on that.....glaring problem with your claims...

OP, you are not being honest with us....It is beyond obvious....Plus, I happen to know the mods have been contacted which means an investigation will happen... If you hoaxed....You may can save your account if you admit it now, apologize and essentially kiss mod butt....

By the way, the picture from your other thread comes from a website about a short film.....

The picture has the label 'Set N'

www.theorionconspiracy.com...#

Scroll half way down...There it is in the middle...

You hoaxed us.... twice....

edit on 24-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0sp3r0

That was too funny

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The account of happenings sounds strangely familiar.

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
well looks like his account was canned along with his faked threads
bye bye loser

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You took this? You are a liar!

Busted again

This is someone elses work that you just tried to steal...

Take a look guys,first row, second from the right...

Seriously, you have no one else to blame but yourself...You pretty much debunked yourself...

You should be ashamed of yourself....

And never hoax again...You are genuinely the worst hoaxer I have ever came across and that is saying a lot. You gave yourself away!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This picture is already in another thread from someone else...nice try

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow, didnt take long to be moved to the hoax thread LMAO
Good Job Mods!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
You took this? You are a liar!

Busted again

There is someone elses work that you just tried to steal...

Take a look guys,first row, second from the right...

Seriously, you have no one else to blame but yourself...You pretty much debunked yourself...

You should be ashamed of yourself....

And never hoax again...You are genuinely the worst hoaxer I have ever came across and that is saying a lot. You gave yourself away!

And the OP is now banned...Let this be a lesson. You can't trick ATS.

God job everyone

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Indeed...i love that alert button

Another one down....im sure they will be back under another username before too long.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yes, dont mess with us UFO geeks, we know the 411

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

yeah, but the beauty is...Most hoaxers are pretty dumb... They don't realize that most of us have been around the block... After a while when a hoaxer comes back enough, their writing style becomes known and they never think to change it...

It is a dead give away...So, keep that in mind.Study this thread. This OP's style of writing... His... apparent inability to hoax with out giving himself away...

If you see someone you think might be them... report them... at the worst you are mistaken and no harm done, at the best you get him kicked out of here again.

Just some semi veteran advice for everyone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join